Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 24 Nov 2019
Back to 2019

The Cuddle Huddle

She can enjoy intense clitoral stimulation and take control of the rhythm and speed, while he gets to last longer and enjoy complete access to her breasts, bum and clitoris.

How?

He lies on this back and she lowers herself down on to him, straddling him with her legs and embracing him with her elbows resting either side of his shoulders.

Why?

The intimacy of this position allows for intense eye contact and incredible clitoral stimulation from rubbing against his pubic bone. She controls the pace, while his hands are freed up for focusing on her erogenous zones such as the breasts, anus and clitoris.

Try

He can make a V-shape with two fingers and place them so the pointed bit of the V (between the two knuckles) is directly over her clitoris. The fingers should be positioned either side of the penis as she moves forwards and backwards. This stimulates her clitoris and inner labia, while adding intensity for him.

Make it even better

Introduce some extra pleasurable buzz with a vibrating cock ring or finger vibrator - this position is ideal for adding toys into the mix.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It’s also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2019

1 Like