Product Comparison Tables

I’ve amended it to test. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve fudged up a 10 one (not including first column):

:warning:Warning! Sample. Not accurate.

Swipe to scroll to the end:

Model: Duo Premium Classic Pro40 Liberty Starlet 2 Starlet (original) Liberty Starlet 2 Starlet (original)
Price: (Aug20) £179.99 £169.99 £119.99 £99.99 £89.99 £69.99 £69.99 £89.99 £69.99 £69.99
Colour(s): Black Red Black White Red Blue Pink Purple Rose Gold Pink Blue Orange Blue White Blue Orange Blue White
Intensities: 12 12 8 6 6 4 4 6 4 4
G-spot Vibration Patterns: 10 (and they each have 12 intensities too) n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
Runtime: up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes ? up to 180 minutes (LH)/ up to 240 minutes (Womanizer) ? up to 240 minutes (LH)/up to 180 minutes (Womanizer) up to 120 minutes up to 30 minutes up to 30 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 30 minutes up to 30 minutes
Charge: ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~30 minutes ~30 minutes ~120 minutes ~30 minutes ~30 minutes
Extra Heads: Small & Medium (one of each included) Small & Medium (one of each included ) Small & Medium (one of each included) Comes with 1 (May be able to buy more) Small & Medium (one of each included) Comes with 1, but can purchase 2 sizes Comes with 1, but can purchase 2 sizes Small & Medium (one of each included) Comes with 1, but can purchase 2 sizes Comes with 1, but can purchase 2 sizes
Waterproof: Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Splashproof only
Extra Features: Internal vibrating arm, Smart Silence, Battery charge indicator Smart Silence, Autopilot, Battery charge indicator Colour exclusive to Lovehoney Magnetic travel cover 2 button interface (+/-) compared with the single button on the original model Starlet
Storage Bag: Yes :+1: Yes :+1: Yes :+1: Yes :+1: (the magnetic travel cover)
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion
Instruction Manual: PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF
4 Likes

This is amazing! Well done @Ian_Chimp

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face: That last one had a bit of extra stuffing to see how big too big might be ([insert dick joke] :slightly_smiling_face:). I’m hoping to get the last couple of bits of info to finish a proper one off (if you fancy putting your research skills to the test? :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:).

I love this idea!! Patiently awaiting the wand one so I can decide which one to go for! Such a good idea getting people to vote etc too. Well done @Ian_Chimp :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

If you tell me what wands you’re thinking about I’ll see what I can rustle up to start us off. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

You’re incredibly efficient I must say! I’ve been looking at the more powerful wands as I’ve got a couple but they are the smaller versions so looking for an upgrade!

There’s some good threads on here about wands and lots of people suggesting either the Lovehoney wands (classic and deluxe) and all the different doxys (extra powerful, die cast, 3, 3R etc). Not sure if there are any others that people would recommend. Would definitely help being able to see them all side by side to compare! Please don’t rush to do it though - I’m sure you need a break! Let me know if there’s any research I can do to help! :smile:

As soon as a posted that I thought it looked a bit eager. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m finding lots of stuff interesting on here at the minute, so I’ve been a bit glued to it. :slightly_smiling_face: And with this new place and all the notifications I’m one click away from being right here about half a fart after you’ve finished writing @. :slightly_smiling_face: I may have to affect a more ‘play it cool’ nonchalance so I stop coming across so desperate. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll have a look at those wands at some point and see what I can do. :+1:

3 Likes

No it’s incredibly helpful, doesn’t come across like that at all! I definitely agree the new layout is super easy to navigate and see new posts/threads. I’m loving it!

1 Like

Something like this? (though some bits still need fleshing out)

:warning:Sample!

Lovehoney Classic & Deluxe

Model: Deluxe Classic
Colours: Black White Black White Metallic
Price: £79.99 £49.99
Power: Mains Mains
Speeds /Patterns: 10/20 Scrollwheel
Length: 13" 13"
Circumference: 8" 7.5"
Weight: ? ?
Cable: 2.4m 1.8m
Attachments: :+1: :+1:
Noisy?
Strength?
Frequency?

Doxy

Model: Doxy Extra Powerful Die Cast Doxy Die Cast 3R Doxy Number 3 Extra Powerful Doxy Extra Powerful
Colour(s): Silver Purple Blue Silver Candy Disco Black Purple Pink White
Price: (Aug20) £149.99 £149.99 £129.99 £89.99
Power: Mains Rechargeable
Runtime: up to 60 minutes
Mains Mains
Speeds /Patterns: 8 + multispeed pulsation(?) ? ? ?
Length: 13.5" 11" 11" 13"
Circumference: 6" 5.75" 5.75" 7.5"
Weight: 690g ? ? ?
Cable: ? n/a 3m 2.8m
Attachments: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Noisy?
Strength?
Frequency?
2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp I have the Doxy Diecast 3R, I can help with your missing info. I can also now categorically confirm that the XL Womanizer Heads DO fit the Pro40 flawlessly. Yes… I bout a Pro40 :joy::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Excellent. :slightly_smiling_face: Did you get the Lovehoney x Pro40 one? And if so, could you check the instructions and tell me the runtime and charge info? :+1: (and if you could make sure everything else is as right as possible too, that’d be a great help :slightly_smiling_face::heart:).

And if anyone out there with a Womanizer Classic (with its instructions) could do the same that’d be great :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

ETA: And if anyone has recently bought a Desire Bullet could you check the instruction book and let me know if the info matches the speeds and patterns of your toy. :+1:

I think the tables look great so far! I’d love to see a rabbit one please, if you are still looking for things to test out your table skills that is. Particularly the Mantric rabbit included as I’m torn at the moment. Great job!

What other rabbits are you thinking of comparing it against? And what features are you looking at/are important to you?

How about an “if you like this you could try that” comparison?

I read reviews on what I’m fancying next and tend to buy if certain reviewers say they like it as we have similar likes.

1 Like

Where’s the Melt? Pretty please?? I know it’s not a Womanizer but it’s too good to be the forgotten cousin :pleading_face:

How about this? :slightly_smiling_face:

Model: We-Vibe Melt
Price: (Aug20) £129.99
Colour: Pink
Intensities: 12
Runtime: up to 120 minutes
Charge time: ~90 minutes (though up to 120)
Heads: 1
Waterproof: Submersible
Extra Features: App-controlled
Storage bag: Yes :+1: (and a smidge of free lube)
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
Instruction Manual: PDF
2 Likes

My hero… thank you. I lurve my Melt :heart_eyes:

Amazing!!! Love this. Thanks so much for putting so much time in @Ian_Chimp - I think the table is super easy to navigate and read. I personally use my phone (Android) to view it and I can easily scroll across. Like you were saying before, I think too many columns may make it more tricky but what you’ve done looks excellent :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I definitely think we should start with best rechargeable bullets. I would probably put in the Tango, Desire, Mantric, Tracey Cox Soft Touch, and maybe the Ignite?