Product Comparison Tables

:warning:Sample!

Update - to add Ignite and TC squishy bullet, and add extra rows.

Toy: WeVibe Tango Desire Bullet Mantric Bullet Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet LH Ignite
Price: (Aug20) £59.99 £49.99 £39.99 £44.99 £29.99
Material: Hard Plastic Firm Silicone Firm Silicone Squishy Liquid Silicone Firm Silicone
Number of Speeds /Patterns: 4/4 3/17 3/7 3/7 3/17
Strength: 8 8 7
Frequency: 2 3 3
Noisy?
Runtime: up to 120 minutes up to 60 minutes up to 60 minutes up to 60 minutes up to 100 minutes
Charge: ~90 minutes ~90 minutes ~90 minutes ? ?
Extra Features:
Size:
Battery NiMH Lithium-ion Lithium-ion ? ?
Waterproof:
Travel Lock:
Storage Bag:

Size might be good to include too. And and extra features one.

What about Travel Lock?

Yeah, that’s a good one. We’ll have to rack a few extra rows in and see how many is too many. I have an ‘extra features’ box on the Womanizer table, so that might be good for features one might have that the rest don’t?

(I’ve just spotted I’ve not included waterproof on this one either)

1 Like

Sorry @Ian_Chimp this reply got lost in my notifications, or I over looked it. I actually snapped up the Mantric Rabbit in the deal of the day the other day. I’d been after it for ages! So I dont think I need the rabbit table just now. Sorry and thank you :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Weight of glass dildos could be another good one.

Would love to see the :star: rating for each, this is always something I look at when I’m considering a purchase or deciding between toys. Look to see which one other people have rated higher in their reviews.

I’m not sure I can do that? It’ll change every time there’s a new review, and the table will be static so I’d have to update manually?

You could click through to the product page though, and it’d be on there. :+1:

Ah I see, good point, nevermind!

It’d be possible if there was a live link to the data source (so more an on-demand report than a static table), but I’m afraid that’d be one for the LH staff (hopefully they’ll read this topic and crib from it :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:).

The best I could rustle up would be a link to the reviews. Eg. Reviews

:warning:Work in Progress

Glass Dildos
Glass Dildo Guide

By Girth:

5+ Inches
Dildo Anal Safe Extra Features
:lovehoney_heart_2: Gläs Pure Indulgence (Anal)
£25
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
6.25"
7.5"
8"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
:ballot_box_with_check:
:lovehoney_heart_2: LH Curved G-Spot
£20
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
5.25"
8.5"
9"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
LH Spiral G-Spot
£30
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
5"
8"
9"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
5"
3.25"
3.25"
3.25"
:lovehoney_heart_2: Gläs Mr Swirly
£30
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
5"
8"
9"
292g
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
5"
3.25"
3.25"
3.25"
:ballot_box_with_check:
:lovehoney_heart_2: Chrystalino Double-Ended
£30
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
5"
6"
7.5"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
4+ Inches
TC Supersex Set (x2)
£40
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
4.5"
7"
9"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
LH Slimline G-Spot
£20
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
4.5"
7"
8"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
4.25"
2.5"
2.5"
3.75"
LH Blue Swirl
£30
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
4.5"
7"
7.5"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
4.5"
3.5"
3.5"
3.5"
:lovehoney_heart_2: FSOG Drive Me Crazy
£30
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
4.5"
6.5"
7.5"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
:lovehoney_heart_2: LH Beaded Heart
£30
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
4.5"
6"
8"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
LH Glow-in-the-Dark
£35
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
4.5"
5.5"
8"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
:lovehoney_heart_2: LH Tentacle
£35
G:
Ins.
L:
W:
4.5"
4.5"
6"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
Anal Safe Extra Features
LH Beaded (& Black)
£30
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
4.25"
7"
9"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
4"
4"
4.25"
5.5"
Icicles No5
£30
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
4"
7"
7.5"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
F:
4.5"
4"
4"
4"
6.25"
Groove in head. No storage.
LH Textured Sensual
£25
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
4"
6.5"
8.5"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
3"
3.25"
4.25"
4.75"
:lovehoney_heart_2: LH Realistic (Anal)
£25
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
4"
6"
9"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
:lovehoney_heart_2: LH Realistic (balls)
£35
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
4"
6"
7"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
3+ Inches
LH Ribbed G-Spot
£25
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
3.75"
5"
8.5"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
3.5"
2.5"
3.75"
3.25"
:lovehoney_heart_2: LH Slimline Realistic
£30
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
3.5"
6"
7.5"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
LH Nubby
£30
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
3.5"
6"/(4.5")
7"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:
3.5"
3.5"
3.5"
3.5"
:lovehoney_heart_2: LH Sensual Prober
£30
G:
Ins:
L:
W:
3.25"
5.5"
7.5"
?
Hd:
T:
M:
B:

Key

Figures from product page
G = Girth (Circumference)
Ins = Insertable Length
L = Length
Community Measurements
W = Weight
Hd = Head Circumference
T = Shaft Top Circumference
M = Shaft Mid Circumference
B = Shaft Bottom Circumference

All prices are Sep20, and are rounded up a penny. :lovehoney_heart_2: means I don’t own that one, and will need help getting the extra info. If anyone wants to provide any that’d be ace. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: Community sizes are to the nearest 0.25" (6mm). Weights will be accurate to my kitchen scales (but I weighed an unopened jar of herbs on there, and it got that right :+1:).

2 Likes

What info are you missing for the ones with the :lovehoney_heart_2: that you have for the ones without? No weights etc. seem to be filled in on any but I can help with any info required for the Gläs Mr Swirly though I think that’s the only one I have that has “missing info”.

Ah, sorry, that is a bit misleading. :slightly_smiling_face: :lovehoney_heart_2: means I don’t own that one so will need someone else to provide the extra info (when it’s ready). :+1:

I’m still piddling about with how best to display all the info. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, I think that’s the best I can fold it all up. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve measured a few of mine, but here’s a list of them all if anyone fancies having a go at a couple? Even if you do any I’ve got it’d be good to confirm it, or make a more accurate average. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

And if anyone can confirm if any are/aren’t safe for anal that’d be great too. :+1:

Gläs Pure Indulgence (Anal)
LH Curved G-Spot
LH Spiral G-Spot
Gläs Mr Swirly
Chrystalino Double-Ended

TC Supersex Set (x2)
LH Slimline G-Spot
LH Blue Swirl
FSOG Drive Me Crazy
LH Beaded Heart
LH Glow-in-the-Dark
LH Tentacle

LH Beaded
Icicles No5
LH Textured Sensual
LH Realistic (Anal)
LH Realistic (balls)

LH Ribbed G-Spot
LH Slimline Realistic
LH Nubby
LH Sensual Prober

Glass Dildo Tables

Gläs Mr Swirly:

Hd = 5"
T = 3.15"
M = 3.15"
B = 3.15"
W = 292g

Never used it for anal but I can’t see any reason it would be dangerous. It’s not particularly P-spot curved though. Swirls might work well though?

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3.15"? Did you measure in cm and convert?

I’m tempted to round that up to 3.25"? It’s only 2.5mm difference, and I can’t be sure I’ve measured mine as accurately as that. What do you reckon? Would ¼ inch increments be good enough?

I think it’s having a flared base or a long enough handle? I’m not entirely sure, but some of them say they’re not suitable for anal so I thought I better double check with people that actually use them for that purpose. :slightly_smiling_face:

Glass Dildo Tables

:rofl: I did - exactly 8cm. No problem with 3.25" though, I might not have gone around the widest bit of ridge :woman_shrugging:t2:

Does have a flared base so though I don’t use it for anal, I’m sure it would be fine… certainly long enough!

I’ve popped them in. :+1: And I’ve added “Community sizes are to the nearest 0.25” (6mm)" in the notes.

Your measurements are in this topic though, so we can put those ones in if we start to feel 0.25" is too big an increment. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

How about the layout? Is it easy to understand, or have I just been staring at it for too long? :slightly_smiling_face:

Glass Dildo Tables

1 Like

I think the layout is great. Key is clear as as long as you’ve read that it’s very easy to understand​:+1:

I was hoping the stacked Hd/T/M/B would suggest shape? Does that come through?

I also measured my Nubby one for Length/Insertable Length and I got different figures than the product page. I’m not sure how best to reflect that? Do you have any ideas?

If there are only a few then maybe we could put them in the Typo Thread and amend our table accordingly?

Glass Dildo Tables

1 Like