Product Comparison Tables

Sorry reply delayed by work!

Yes, perfectly!

I think this is a good idea… though I think you’d want measurement errors confirmed by more than 1 person. I don’t have the Icicles 5 that @KinkyInky was talking about though I’m not sure if the wildly off measurements she got were due to it bring a dud one rather than the norm?

That’s okay. :slightly_smiling_face: There’s no rush. Reply as and when you can. :+1: (I’m happy if you reply at all :slightly_smiling_face:)

I’ve measured my Icicles No5 and I get the head as 4.5" (so bigger than the product page single number, but smaller than @KinkyInky). I’ve left my measurement in as KinkyInky’s is a faulty one, and I thought I’d wait for more data. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:The circumference number on the product page seems to vary between maximum and median (mode?), and I knew there’d be some variance. The Hd/T/M/B numbers compensate for that a little. It’s the Length/Insertable Length that I found harder to define.

The Nubby says it’s 7" long with 6" insertable, but I think the 7" is generous, and to insert 6" would leave you with hardly any handle to fish it back out again? Some of that will be subjective though, and I’m not sure if there’s a ‘safe handle size’ for vaginal dildoing? Anybody have any thoughts?

Glass Dildo Tables

@Ian_Chimp @Peitho I’m guessing the “extra girth” on my faulty Icicles No.5 might explain why the crevice is also deeper/rougher than it should otherwise have been! Probably better to exclude it from the stats, or maybe it’s worth mentioning potential faults in the stats.

I think if a few pop up for the same item we can add an extra notes section at the bottom. :+1:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp sounds sensible!

Is the “Shaft Bottom” the flared base, on flared bases, or the shaft? If it’s the shaft may be worth adding the flare as well!

I did mean to mention this earlier, but I forgot. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve gone for ‘useable’. So, the LH Beaded one you can flip over and use the big handle end, so I’ve put 5.5" in for B measurement.

But for the Icicles No5 (eg) I’ve done the bottom of the shaft itself, not including the flared base. I was hoping comparing the measurements to the photos would help people get a feel for it?

I think I’m saying that for double-ended ones I’ve included the ‘handle’, but for single-ended ones it’ll be the base of the shaft itself. Does that make sense?

I could add in the flare. Let me see what that would look like. :+1:

Glass Dildos

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp I’ve read a whole lot of Icicles No.5 reviews recently to check to see whether the crevice was mentioned or not - quite a lot of the reviews mention that they aren’t comfortable using it for anal, as they don’t think the flare is large enough compared to the shaft - I was just thinking that for some people it might be useful to know how large the flare is - especially as the glass products are variable! I wasn’t expecting people to “use” the flare, but if you’re hoping it doesn’t get lost inside you, then you might well want to know how big it is!

Guessing this is also relevant if people are using these with a harness (although the thought of using a glass dildo with a harness kinda makes my eyes water!)

I put the Flare in for the Icicles No5. I think it may be too much info for that box, but I’d like to fit it in somewhere?

I should count up how many have a flare. If it’s a handful I could pop that info in the Extras box?

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp - you’ve definitely got a whole lot of information!

Folding it all up has been a little tricky. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m thinking we’ve got space for an extra ‘double/single’ column or similar. Then we could pop the Flare measurement in there?

Eg.

Dildo | | | | | Extra Features
:—: | —: | :— | —: | :— | :—: | :—: | :—: | — |
LH Beaded (& Black)
£30
Flip It :ballot_box_with_check: | G:
Ins:
L:
W:
Anal
| 4.25"
7"
9"
?
:ballot_box_with_check:.| Hd:
T:
M:
B:

:white_small_square: | 4"
4"
4.25"
5.5"
:white_small_square:|
Icicles No5
£30
Flip It :negative_squared_cross_mark: | G:
Ins:
L:
W:
Anal
| 4"
7"
7.5"
300g
:ballot_box_with_check:. | Hd:
T:
M:
B:
F:
| 4.5"
4"
4"
4"
6.25" | Groove in head. No storage.
LH Textured Sensual
£25
Flip It :ballot_box_with_check: | G:
Ins:
L:
W:
Anal
| 4"
6.5"
8.5"
?
? | Hd:
T:
M:
B:

:white_small_square:
| 3"
3.25"
4.25"
4.75"
:white_small_square:|
LH Realistic (Anal)
£25
Flip It :ballot_box_with_check:| G:
Ins:
L:
W:
Anal
| 4"
6"
9"
?
? | Hd:
T:
M:
B:

LH Realistic (balls)
£35
Flip It :negative_squared_cross_mark: | G:
Ins:
L:
W:
Anal
| 4"
6"
7"
?
? | Hd:
T:
M:
B:

|

Glass Dildo Tables

2 Likes

I’ll check the flare measurement when I get home on the Gläs Swirly but it’s definitely wide enough that I’d have no fear of losing it!

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp - some stats! I even changed the battery in the kitchen scales!

(Flawed) Icicles No.5
Hd = 4.75" (Rough crevice in head - refunded!)
T = 3.75" Textured
M = 4" Textured
B = 3.75" Textured
W = 300g
Flare = 6"
L= 7"
Ins= 5"-6.5" (depending on how much grip you want!)

Lovehoney Nubby
Hd = N/A
T = 3.5" Textured
M = 3.5" Textured
B = 3.5" Textured
W = 190g
Flare = N/A
L= 6.75"
Ins= 5" (depending on how much grip you want!)

1 Like

Confirmed: LHxPro40 240 minutes runtime

(updated Oct20)
The Womanizer Cheat Sheet
(Swipe to scroll to the end)

Model: Duo Premium Classic Pro40 Liberty Starlet 2 Starlet (original) ROMP Switch
Price: (Oct20) £179.99 £169.99 £119.99 £99.99 £89.99 £69.99 £69.99 £39.99
Colour(s): Black
Red
Black
White
Red
Blue
Pink
Purple Rose Gold Pink
Blue
Lily Allen
Orange
Blue
White Orange
Intensities: 12 12 8 6 6 4 4 6
G-spot Vibration Patterns: 10 (and they each have 12 intensities too) n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
Runtime: up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 30 minutes up to 30 minutes ?
Charge: ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~30 minutes ~30 minutes n/a
Extra Heads: Small & Medium (one of each included) Small & Medium (one of each included ) Small & Medium (one of each included) Comes with 1 (able to buy more) Small & Medium (one of each included) Comes with 1, but can purchase 2 sizes Comes with 1, but can purchase 2 sizes
Waterproof: Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Splashproof only Splashproof only
Extra Features: Internal vibrating arm, Smart Silence, Battery charge indicator Smart Silence, Autopilot, Battery charge indicator Colour exclusive to Lovehoney Magnetic travel cover 2 button interface (+/-) compared with the single button on the original model Starlet
Storage Bag: Yes :+1: Yes :+1: Yes :+1: ? Yes :+1: (the magnetic travel cover) ? Yes :+1:
(@MsR)
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion 2xAAA
Instruction Manual: PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF
Model: We-Vibe Melt
Price: (Oct20) £129.99
Colour: Pink
Intensities: 12
Runtime: up to 120 minutes
Charge time: ~90 minutes (though up to 120)
Heads: 1
Waterproof: Submersible
Extra Features: App-controlled
Storage bag: Yes :+1: (and a smidge of free lube)
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
Instruction Manual: PDF
5 Likes

Wow @Ian_Chimp this is amazing work. I wish LH published more stats like these especially for glass toys with two ends to play with. I’ll try to do some measurements later for the ones we have but wondered if you fancied setting up a similar product page for glass butt plugs. I’d be interested in bulb length (if that’s the right term?) and the neck girth/width.

BTW the pro40 does not include a case.

2 Likes

I can give it a bash. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t own any myself though, so I can’t measure/weigh any, but I’ll happily collate the data. I’ll have a bit of a fiddle, and see if I can put something together. :+1:

And thanks for the Pro40 info. I’ll update that soon too. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: And I’ll chuck a link in to the Glass Dildo topic too, in case you missed it.

:warning: Work in Progress

Glass Butt Plugs

LH Small Heart

Price: £20
Insert: 3" Circum: 4"
Length: 3.5" Neck:
Weight: Flare:

LH Pure Pleasure Sensual

Price: £20 Circum: 4"
Insert: 3" Neck:
Length: 3.5" Flare:

circumference: 4.5 inches
Insertable Length: 4 inches
Length: 4 inches

LH Full Bloom Large Rose 4"

circumference: 4.75 inches
Length: 5 inches

LH Full Bloom Small Rose 3.5"

circumference: 3.75 inches
Insertable Length: 3.5 inches
Length: 4.5 inches

LH Amethyst Sensual

Insertable Length: 3 inches
Length: 3.5 inches

DOMINIX Deluxe Faux Fur Animal Tail

circumference: 4.5 inches
Length: 21 inches

LH Sensual Glow-in-the-Dark

circumference: 4 inches

Chrystalino Expert

Length: 5 inches

LH Medium Daisy Sensual 3"

circumference: 4 inches

Icicles No 47 Beaded with T-Bar Base

Icicles No 46 Curved P-Spot

circumference: 3.5 inches
Length: 5.5 inches

Icicles No 73 Mini Realistic Dildo

circumference: 3.75 inches

2 Likes

This is just the basic draft.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to include, etc?

I’m having a little play updating the Womanizer/suction toy comparison table. Has anyone got the InsideOut or the ROMPs that could help me fill in some missing data from your instruction manuals?

And any other suggestions/tweaks are most welcome. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

:ballot_box_with_check: Mostly complete

(updated April 2021)

The Suction Toy Round-Up
:uk: UK Edition

(Swipe left to scroll to the end of the table)

Model: Womanizer Duo Womanizer Premium We-Vibe Melt Womanizer Classic Womanizer x Lovehoney InsideOut Womanizer x Lovehoney Pro40 Womanizer Liberty Womanizer Starlet 2 Womanizer Starlet (original) ROMP
Shine
Lovehoney
x ROMP Switch
Model
Price: (Apr21) £179.99 £169.99 £129.99 £119.99 £109.99 £99.99 £89.99 £69.99 £69.99 £49.99 £34.99 Price
Available Colour(s): Black, Red, Pink, Blue Black, White, Red, Blue, Pink Pink Purple Purple Rose Gold Pink, Blue, Coral, Blue, Purple White Pink Purple Available Colour(s)
Intensities: 12 12 12 8 12 6 6 4 4 10 6 Intensities
G-Spot Arm: 10 patterns
12 intensities
n/a n/a n/a 12 intensities n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a G-Spot Arm
Runtime: up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 30 minutes up to 30 minutes up to 45 minutes up to 300 minutes
(not a typo)
Runtime
Charge: ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~90 minutes (though up to 120) ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~30 minutes ~30 minutes ~120 minutes n/a Charge
Extra Heads: Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
1 Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Comes with 1
(able to buy more)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(comes with Small)
Small & Medium
(comes with Small)
Extra Heads
Waterproof: Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Splashproof Submersible Splashproof Waterproof
Extra Features: Internal vibrating arm, Smart Silence, Battery charge indicator Smart Silence, Autopilot, Battery charge indicator App-controlled Internal vibrating arm Colour exclusive to Lovehoney Magnetic travel cover 2 button interface (+/-) compared with the single button on the original model Starlet Comes with 2xAAA batteries, and a sachet of lube Extra Features
Storage Bag: Yes :+1: Yes :+1: Yes :+1:
(and a smidge of free lube)
Yes :+1: No :negative_squared_cross_mark: No :negative_squared_cross_mark: Yes :+1:
(the magnetic travel cover)
? Yes :+1: Storage Bag
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion 2xAAA Battery Type
Instruction Manual: PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF Instruction Manual
Model: Womanizer Duo Womanizer Premium We-Vibe Melt Womanizer Classic Womanizer x Lovehoney InsideOut Womanizer x Lovehoney Pro40 Womanizer Liberty Womanizer Starlet 2 Womanizer Starlet (original) ROMP Shine Lovehoney
x ROMP Switch
Model
2 Likes