Prostate butt plug wear all day?

Hi, I've tried a number of these but my "go to" one is the Aneros Progasm - I like the fact that it is solid. However, there are three issues I have with it, so I'm looking for a replacement.

1. I actually don't like the two pointy uppy bits - I find them uncomfortable to sit on. I'd prefer a plain flat one.

2. It doesn't point far enough forwards for me, so I find I have to push it forwards manually to get the best experience.

3. It is a bit too long. (Width is OK, though!)

I've looked at a few and some have a small "ring" at thee bottom, which worries me as I think it won't be flat and will be uncomfortable to wear for long durarions. One thing that it important: it need to be solid. I find the floppy ones a bit pointless. :)

Any suggestions?

TIA

BCR

Hi BCR welcome to the forums.

I would like to add an air of caution. The prostate is a very sensitive and easily damaged gland. I'm a huge fan of prostate play with years of experience.

I know and understand having just found it that the enjoyment is so good you want to experience it more and more even prolonging the pleasure.

The prostate is sighted where it is for a reason to protect it. Its soft and very delicate, can also be easily bruised. I'd not recommend prolonged or continues stimulation.

A few hours session once a week would be my recommendation.