Prostate Dilema

Hi folks,

Some while back I bought the Aneros MGX. Over a period of time I've been experimenting with the MGX and it does work although I've never reached orgasm using it, I've come fairly close over a two hour session. The main problem with this item is the P-tab is quite painful an really digs in. I was lucky to receive an Aneros Peridise kit, the beginner's one. I prefer the smaller of the two item and have had some quite good results using it, firstly it is much more comfortable than the MGX and can be worn when moving around, going out etc., in fact I've worn it when going to and returning from work on the bus and it does produce some interesting sensations. What I get is a very strong and pleasurable pressure sensation centred just below my balls similar to wanting a pee and it is very much like the last minute build up to a conventional orgasm but I never reach orgasm, it's very frustrating being so near yet so far away although I've leaked quite a bit of pre-cum during these sessions. I'm not sure it either of these products is truely hitting the right spot though.

I'm wondering what to try next, I've been thinking of purchassing another Aneros model, one without the large P-Tab and also considering the advanced Aneros Peridise kit. What I'm looking for is ssomething comfortable which hits the right spot, I've got a large inflatable vibrating butt-plug which I can wear for some time and so I'm not afraid to go bigger if required although maybe smaller might be better, I don't know.

Any advice would be most welcome, thanks.

Kind Regards

Not my area of expertise but I will advise a forum search - there are no strict comparisons as far as I know but there are a few good, informative links in previous prostate threads. I'd find it for you but I'm on a crap comp - worth looking though!

Adx

Thanks for the reply,

I have done some reading around and read all the reviews but I am still unsure which direction (what to buy) next in my persuit of the illusive prostate orgasm. It's quite frustrating, I seem to get pretty much all the way there but just cannot achieve it.

Best wishes

Mad4Sex wrote:

Thanks for the reply,

I have done some reading around and read all the reviews but I am still unsure which direction (what to buy) next in my persuit of the illusive prostate orgasm. It's quite frustrating, I seem to get pretty much all the way there but just cannot achieve it.

Best wishes

Have you discovered the link to Lubyanka's blog?

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/prostate-milking/sg69/ this is just one of her very detailed posts on the prostate.

Hope you find it useful.

Adx

Hiya,

Sorry about being late to reply but have had a really nasty chest infection and I'm still feeling a bit rough.

Thanks for the info on the Nexus. I've done some reading round and decided to try the Nexus Excel. I'll post my finding when I've tried it out.

Best Regards

Hi folks,

A small update. The Nexus Excel arrived yesterday and I tried it out very briefly yesterday evening. My first thought was %"£$"! this is big! but managed to insert it with patience, tons of lube and some deep breething. Although I didn't have time to put it through its paces I will have the time to do so on Saturday. I think this might be a winner though because it did seem to hit the spot right away unlike the MGX. I think I'm going to enjoy the ball bearing rollerball on my perinium too.

Roll on Saturday!, pun intended.

Best Regards