I need help buying a butt plug!!

Hey all you sexy people:)

I am looking to buy a butt plug to use over an extended period of time. I was looking at the LH booty buddy. Anyone got any experience of this toy? And suggestions, I.e. Which way around it goes in, very good stimulation, quality of orgasms etc. any help appreciated:)

Hi, no experience personally but have you tried reading the 201 reviews. Must be some answers for you in there :) there's also a product demo video, I always find them very useful. 

Depends what you mean by extended period of time. Major downside is that it is so small it can and will simply slip out.

Also means it is small enough that it is comfortable, my partner barely notices he has it in but it still stimulates the prostate well so it has a nice balance of small but not too small. If you were only using it for play time, it's great. If you're wanting to wear it out and about it may well end up falling out. Oh and it goes in so that it would be pointing at your belly button :)

Yes I have that one.
It is very simple, very easy to use and very discreet. I have worn it all day before with no real issue. Falling out isn't something I've experienced with it, as it is so light, although when you urinate it feels like it might pop out.
For me personally it's not enough to get the prostate. The other thing is, and is with any soft plug, and that is it gets stinky.

Sum Sub wrote:

Yes I have that one.
It is very simple, very easy to use and very discreet. I have worn it all day before with no real issue. Falling out isn't something I've experienced with it, as it is so light, although when you urinate it feels like it might pop out.
For me personally it's not enough to get the prostate. The other thing is, and is with any soft plug, and that is it gets stinky.

So - a question by a simpleton who has been wondering about anal toys but is a bit of a hygiene freak who is not too keen on anything that cannot be cleaned REALLY thoroughly - the only "truly safe" butt plugs that can be rid of any stinky residue are those made of metal and glass? Sounds believable, I suppose...

If you want as you said to use for longer periods I would say this would be better;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30818

the shape makes it much more likely to stay in place and be comfy to use/sit on, don't forget to use an oil based lube that will not dry out like water based ones or you'll find it may get uncomfortable after a while. Try wearing round the house for a while then you can wear it out once you're OK with it, enjoy. If you find you really like the feel, you may end up going bigger as it can feel nice, you'd be surprised how far your body can go/handle?

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Depends what you mean by extended period of time. Major downside is that it is so small it can and will simply slip out.

This.

i have the booty buddy i use it well lubed and it does slide out, if you are sitting down a lot or in a position to keep pushing it back in you will be ok as soon as you stand up it will start to slide

i don't really find it very stimulating as a woman and i've never orgasmd from it i just like it being there

Briona87 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Yes I have that one.

So - a question by a simpleton who has been wondering about anal toys but is a bit of a hygiene freak who is not too keen on anything that cannot be cleaned REALLY thoroughly - the only "truly safe" butt plugs that can be rid of any stinky residue are those made of metal and glass? Sounds believable, I suppose...

use a condom

Decided to go for the booty buddy:)

It's all about neck-to-girth ratio. A long slim 'neck' will help it stay in place without slipping out, and reduce the strain on your opening! Also look for something with an oblong or anchor shaped base, since a circular base gets a bit uncomfortable on the cheeks in the long term.

Im fully aware its spam, but whats a CD?

Young and fun95 wrote:

I would assume 'Cross Dresser'.

Young and fun95 wrote:

My first thought was compact disc. Second thought was get with the times