Prostate stimulation. Needing advice.

Hi there me and my hubby have been looking for our next adventure in the bedroom and prostate stimulation is something I know he has shown interest in before. I've also been wanting to try this with him since I've heard so many good things. A stronger orgasm for him would make both of our nights! However I'm completely lost on the subject and I would like to know which toys the lovehoney community would suggest for beginners as well as tips and tricks to make this a great experience.

1 Like

Before toy selection, though I won't dwell on it, is the importance of communication and trust. There are plenty of blog entries on the topic though so I'll move on. The Anero helix http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2460 is a great start. This was our first anal toy for me and WE couldn't have been happier. Details are in my review. Ease of use, great beginner size and stimulation all combine to break the ice on the way to more advanced play. Give it a shot. You will both be very happy you did.

1 Like

Jrok wrote:

Before toy selection, though I won't dwell on it, is the importance of communication and trust. There are plenty of blog entries on the topic though so I'll move on. The Anero helix http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2460 is a great start. This was our first anal toy for me and WE couldn't have been happier. Details are in my review. Ease of use, great beginner size and stimulation all combine to break the ice on the way to more advanced play. Give it a shot. You will both be very happy you did.

Thank you! We will have to add this to our future buys list (:

perosnally i would start by using fingers until both of yous are more comforatble with the idea. Your hubby is in for a treat :)

1 Like

didnt realise this was on here.. I have just posted something similar.... I am just very excited that my OH is up for it,

1 Like

Goodluck with it,  I still haven't found my OH's prostrate it is very frustrating, I just use one finger I have used a butt plug before but think I might get a Prostrate massager to see if that will work. We've been doing it for quite some time not 100% sure if he enjoys it though, I do ask and he says yes but sometimesthere are performance issues however he has never been one to have sex twice in 1 night and sometimes stuggles to keep it up. I want to try bondage he has spanked me but it is quite pathetic he won't spank me hard despite what I say, he is definitely the submissive one.

1 Like

delightme wrote:

Goodluck with it, I still haven't found my OH's prostrate it is very frustrating, I just use one finger I have used a butt plug before but think I might get a Prostrate massager to see if that will work. We've been doing it for quite some time not 100% sure if he enjoys it though, I do ask and he says yes but sometimesthere are performance issues however he has never been one to have sex twice in 1 night and sometimes stuggles to keep it up. I want to try bondage he has spanked me but it is quite pathetic he won't spank me hard despite what I say, he is definitely the submissive one.

I think most of the battle is mind over matter. If he relaxes his anus and when you insert the toy he pushes as though he is going to poop it gets the toy in the sweet spot. Then just move the toy in a circular motion but not in and out yet. After he is used to the toy inside him then gradually thrust in and out. If he like to be dominated then maby a little sexy talk may help. For example, hmm, take that big dick for your wife.
1 Like

wanting to experiment wrote:

didnt realise this was on here.. I have just posted something similar.... I am just very excited that my OH is up for it,

If you do it right he will love it. A man's bum is for playing with. Its good your both excited about it too. There is a trick to getting it right though and I should know I love my dildos for bum fun.
1 Like

Me and my oh have recently got into prostate massage the first time I ever attempted doing it I used my fingers and oh directed me as to were to go you will no when your on it it's kind of cushiony , we've progressed to toys now but I no were abouts to go with them now enjoy x

1 Like

My wife and I are into prostate stimulational and anal sex in general. I have had everything she can shove in me from glass dildos, her dildos in various sizes from normal to large, being pegged which I love to being fingered and also fisted by her. I would

I would suggest the best thing to do is lube up and get her to don a pair of latex surgical gloves, part of th fun and explore away. She will feel a smooth walnut sized 'button' up there ans stimulating that will make it throb and pulse. This can lead to milking so that your seminal fluid milks out of your penis nd if enough stimulation is achieved an orgasm.

It is all about experimenting, relaxing, having fun, communicating as to if that is good and the right area and also not being afraid as it is suprising just how over time you really accomodate large toys or a fist.

1 Like