Beginner's anal and the P-spot

I was thinking of getting my OH a prostate stimulator of some kind because I hear they give guys more intense orgasms... is it true? Also, I'm not sure how he will react or what type of toy will be the most effective.

Definitely true, the results are not instant though, needs some training time.

Your man needs to be relaxed and you need great quality lube to go with it.

Once he gets used to it, he'll want to use the massager all the time. Good stims for first time use are the Aneros Helix and the Naughty Boy.

Don't start with something huge like the Bad Boy, it'll just intimidate him if he's not used to anal toys. Can be worth getting some anal beads to open him up initially too.

"Can be worth getting some anal beads to open him up initially too"

No pun intended Ste! :)

I've got the Aneros MGX Ali and its very good indeed. The Helix is a tad bigger. From what I've read on the Aneros forums. . .if you think you're tighter/smaller (inside) go for the MGX. Other than that, Helix is your man!

Here's my review of the MGX if you're interested.

Aneros MGX Prostate Massager&reviewid=19821#customer_reviews

Good luck! SG :)

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

"Can be worth getting some anal beads to open him up initially too"

No pun intended Ste! :)

I've got the Aneros MGX Ali and its very good indeed. The Helix is a tad bigger. From what I've read on the Aneros forums. . .if you think you're tighter/smaller (inside) go for the MGX. Other than that, Helix is your man!

Here's my review of the MGX if you're interested.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1763&reviewid=19821#customer_reviews

Good luck! SG :)

Haha!

Indeed, forgot the MGX was the smaller version :)

Your review is excellent by the way and totally totally accurate!

Right im getting that for my husband for his birthday!! Looks great and reviews all positive x

Ste wrote:

Haha!

Indeed, forgot the MGX was the smaller version :)

Your review is excellent by the way and totally totally accurate!

Cheers dude! :) It's definitely worth the effort and the Aneros forums are very informative as everybody on there are after the same thing! Every little helps! :)

SG

yes, deffinitely go for it.