Prostate "Super Orgasm"

Hello @UKlovingcouple, Do you have new tips from your posts on the older technique?
And can you share your new technique?

Also you said you only just put the large ball inside and just lift upwards so I wondered do you just graize it against the front wall or do you put any pressure on it?

I tried angling it more towards my upper body so I was pulling more ‘into’ the the prostate area and also tried holding it so there was more pressure onto the front wall but haven’t had any luck, So I thought I might ask your advice since I think I had the wrong idea

Since using your tip of only using ‘just the tip’ of the large end I have noticed I get less of a milking effect which works more towards the dry orgasm but haven’t been getting the build up yet even after long sessions

I also wondered if you Could say how you are holding the wand, As in if you are holding the small ball in between your fingers?
or If you are holding onto the curve?
And how fast you are moving it up and down, would you say it was more of a rapid movement or a gentle stroking motion?

Thank you for all of your advice on the Njoy thus far It has helped many people find the key to getting what they wanted from this wand and even made some people get one to try it out for themselves so thank you for the good advice

Oh and a recommendation on the aneros models, I have the Progasm, Helix syn, mgx, Eupho and two of the smaller tempo ones. I have had the most luck with the mgx and the Eupho
If I had to recommend one I would go for the mgx as I find the Eupho suffers from the same problem as the helix in that it feels like it is slipping out because of the shape and it usually puts me off of the feeling

1 Like