Prostate training: mixing vibrators into the mix...?

I've been using various Aneros models for a while, plus an nJoy Wand I bought in a rush of blood.

I reckon I'm getting there with the old prostate - both waking it up and rewiring my head - but not at the super O stage yet.

So my thought was maybe lob a vibrator massager into the mix, to spice it up, maybe kick things up a gear. Adding the nJoy to the mix a while back seemed to shock my prostate awake, literally, to a point.

But if adding one of the new Lelos or a L'Amourose Rosa actually messes with the programme, detracts from it or even just numbs the nerves up... might not be the best idea.

Slightly daft question this, thinking about it now, as we're all built/wired differently, but...

Anyone here had a similar idea or approach, any experiences along these lines, good/bad?

"Hunt for the Super O" should be an Xbox game - so depending on the player, really quite tricky at the start, as a lot of it is in the mind, but hopefully a blast once you suss it out. "Dear Bungie, here's a new game idea..."

I've tried prostate massagers, inflatable butt plugs, butt plugs, vibrators, dildos and vibrating ones, glass dildos, we also enjoy pegging and fisting. For me I find glass dildos great, pegging is amazing and I love my wife fisting me. Particularly good for being milked. I'd suggest you try some different toys as you really might discover some great anal fun. For me I do like the sensation of being stretched.

I've tried prostate massagers, inflatable butt plugs, butt plugs, vibrators, dildos and vibrating ones, glass dildos, we also enjoy pegging and fisting. For me I find glass dildos great, pegging is amazing and I love my wife fisting me. Particularly good for being milked. I'd suggest you try some different toys as you really might discover some great anal fun. For me I do like the sensation of being stretched.