Pubic Hair Survey

Its got to be clean, use either Magic Shaving Cream or the Philps Bodygroom.

And

Moisturise with Post Shaving Cream.

I trim mine and my partner shaves hers, she's always smooth.

I’m smooth, but grew it a little the other week and my OH prefers it all off. So she offered to shave it for me... well how could a guy refuse such an offer?

I've been shaving down below since Xmas. Going really well, but fed up with the speed of regrowth. I'm having to shave daily and then it's not smooth.

Will be trying the magic stuff soon...

Wife is having her's waxed off today, trying to push her towards shaving...

sexyseeker wrote:

what's best to use to shave and trim without cutting ya balls?

Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5, been using it for years and never a nick.

sexyseeker wrote:

what's best to use to shave and trim without cutting ya balls?

In the shower, let everything get loose, bit of shave gel and a Gillette! Stretch the skin tight so less chance of nicks

Mine is completely lasered off... had bother with ingrown hairs for years so just took the plunge and paid for a full course of laser hair removal.

Me trimmed, and the Mrs has a trimmed triangle pointing the way, and the rest lasered off.

Hi guys, love all of your comments/feedback, keep them coming, just for the record, if you haven’t tried it then do it, it is AMAZING, then let me know what you think 🤔

i used to shave all of my hair off my cock and balls and ass, but i hated how much time i took for it, so now i losely trim with a pair of scissors and maybe highlight with some shaving. I prefer it this way as it looks really nice, isnt as itchy and is quicker.

The guaranteed method my friend is to use a good quality disposable razor dry without any water or shaving foam, light strokes, 2mins every dAy, you will love it 😊

Just use a good quality disposable razor, dry, no cream or foam, do it every morning for 2 minutes, you will soon get used to it and it will feel AMAZING

How long does it last for?

Found using magic shaving cream I was smooth for a week+

Chris098 wrote:

Found using magic shaving cream I was smooth for a week+

Tried this too and it works. Bit time consuming, so just limit to weekends away and holiday haircut regime, but definately lasts longer than the razor.

Wax for me and trimmed for husband 😊

I wax as I much prefer being fully smooth but my OH trims. OH wouldnt mind if I had hair or not and during regrowth there is no difference to our sex life at all, it’s just my preference. I wouldn’t want him super smooth as I find his hair really sexy and it feels nice to rub against when I’m on top.

I used Veet in the past.. great for removing everything, but it does make your ballsack a bit sore for a day or two. Use and old electric shaver now.

I used to shave it all off, until late last year. i absolutely hated it! i like being clean shaven down there but it was just so uncomfortable and painful with spots everywhere afterwards. so i decided to stop because why am i putting myself through this? i try to keep it trimmed now.
if however someone has a good recomendation on being smooth down there that does't include waxing or laser treatment that'll be great.

Trimmed for me its quick and easy hubs is shaven im sure it makes him look bigger . I dislike the feel of it completely gone.