pussy and arse pics

just about to start a series of new art... hopefully some will be on display at the BBB in november, last set was temptation, before that cocks... so this time i thought i'd do pussy and arse, just been in the shower with my inflatable butt plug "thankyou love honey" and my digital camera... well i was surprised... first the steam gave a lovely arty finish to the pics and i must say i've got an extremely pretty arse and pussy!!!

so this is my challenge orgasm army take some pics of yours and tell me about them and your feelings upon looking at them, good bad whatever... if your feeling brave and want to be featured in my art e-mail me at my web site and you maybe immortalised in acrylic and canvas!

have fun!

Hokey dokey - gathering up my glass dildos and OH with camera! See you in a couple of hours then!

Oh the BBB, I used to trade there. Planned to go last month and November is my last chance for a long time now. Unfortunately I am horribly pregnant now so doubt I'll make it and catch up with all the lovely perves *sigh*

Have fun for me!

Good luck with the pregnancy! x

Miss Kitty wrote:

Oh the BBB, I used to trade there. Planned to go last month and November is my last chance for a long time now. Unfortunately I am horribly pregnant now so doubt I'll make it and catch up with all the lovely perves *sigh*

Have fun for me!

oh it will all be worth it in the end... no doubt we'll catch up in the future... you'll need a break from the baby!

Horny Pony wrote:

Hokey dokey - gathering up my glass dildos and OH with camera! See you in a couple of hours then! External Media

so pony how did it go?

Indeed Horny... hopefully not too steamy !! did he remember to take the lens cap off !!

TB