Feeling naughty tonight?

If anyone is feeling a little frisky tonight have a look on the blog at my latest idea (not gonna post it here)

Umm - how do I find your blog (I am very untechy!)

Its the OA Photo one I mean. If your not a member tell me your email and I will send you an invite

D'you think it's okay if I join as I won't be posting any nude stuff. Lingerie stuff is fine. (Do I just type it on here - my email?)

If you put in on your profile you can delete after hp

sadly, mrsdoctorp and i dont own a webcam, otherwise i think we would be up for it.

We don't have a webcam either unfortunately.

Hornypony - yep lingerie is fine, I don't think it's required to post photos to be a reader hun :)

Horny Pony wrote:

D'you think it's okay if I join as I won't be posting any nude stuff. Lingerie stuff is fine. (Do I just type it on here - my email?)

thats fine babe you can either put your address up here, email it to me (naughtyandsexmad@ usual gmail domain) or put it on your profile and then you can remove it later

I put it on my profile NB.

got it you can delete it now babe. invite on its way

Yeah all photos are welcome, not just explicit ones! As long as you don't mind seeing explicit ones, we'd love you to join HP.

I'll be around tonight but I'm getting the feeling that not many of us have web cams!

Had a little look and you are all so naughty! Liking the explicit stuff and hats off for their courage - I'm not that brave. It all looks great. Well done.

All pics welcome tho. The boys just need to learn to behave themselves

The blog is fabby,

pst I got a web cam

please go entertain NB then, I think he's disappointed no one's playing with him. I've disappointed him entirely

I would have loved to entertain NB but had my littlens homework to do, Typical huh,

always another night though, me and hubby love to play about on cam