Pussy pump

Me and my girlfriend have just got a pussy pump and was looking for advise on how long to use for best results

bumping this thread, as I've never had the best results from my pussy pump

I don't have one but but have contemplated, going to follow this thread .

This is one of those toys that needs time and frequent use![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif), don't be put off as it's easy to think the results are not what you wanted. Also if you're a bit "plumper" down there, getting the right size cup can be trial and error, ie. too small to start with. Start off using it as long as you want resting say every 20 mins, over time use for longer with more suction, don't over do it at first you may end up a bit bruised but goes away, she'll be able to say if it is too much. As time progresses use for longer you/she will be amazed how much it can swell up (inside too so makes it tighter) even when its really swollen and she may be a bit worried, it will go down by the next day often much faster, but don't do it say in the morning if you need to go out wearing close fitting clothes as it may be a bit "on show" a larger cup may be required over time. Keep at it though

We got the love honey basics one but seemed to big as it kept falling off so we have now orderd the Dr Johnston one hoping for better luck with that

I've got the Doc Johnston one. But you do need to use a little lube around the rim, otherwise you won't get a good seal from it.

Yes you do need to use it frequently to get the desired results. I use it for around 10/15 mins at a time. You will be shocked at just how swollen it can get but it's fine really. Made things extra sensitive for sure. But it's not something I use much these days.

Have fun playing around with it. I found it a bit odd having it hanging around down there but that's what it's all about isn't it, trying stuff out.

Yeh we used lube but I think it was just to big what would you say is a proper fit plus the shape of it didn't fit her body right so the seal broke really easy

We have the love honey basics one were hoping that with the doc Johnston one been smaller will be a better fit

Yes , mine fits me well. Covers the entire vag snug. Whilst it's doing it's thing down there, he's doing his thing up the other end lol I like the Doc Johnston.

We're gonna try our new pump tonight after using the lh basics one to not much joy we bought the doc j one seems a far better pump so hopefully goes better

Exciting! hope it does the job :)

Yes was loads better

Barkingmad wrote:

Yes was loads better

That's awesome news! x

I think the more we use it aswell the better used to it we will get and the more fun it will be x

Barking, Ozz is spot on with her advice, was just going to put the same, my OH is an expert pumper! Lol, she does exactly that, 10-15 min pump, couple of min rest and pumps for about 2 - 3 hours, she gets amazing results just like the monster results you see on the net and she is guaranteed to cum everytime as it's so sensitive, I don't know how much other pumping you have tried but another she likes is clit pumping, she has a pair of basic nipple pumps and uses one of those on just her clit for about an hour, she just leaves it on, no resting or removing, baring in mind my OH has a very small clit when she finally removes it her clit is massive and super sensitive! Again guaranteed to cum!

Thanks for the advise yes man we are novices of the pump lol sun was first time we used it and it made her more sensitve when we first removed the pump she was abit doubtful if it had done owt but afterwards she said it was a lot more sensitive we only had it on for 20 mins I didn't want to over do it first time and put her off

Well done for not over doing it, it could have ended up being a little too much for first timers.

Going to try Yes mans advice on the clit with the nipple pumps when that little pair of suckers arrive. Anything that stimulates my clit further is more than all good with me. If she's happy down there, then I'm guaranteed to explode even more and that can ony be a good thing. My Oh loves seeing the pleasure I get from my vag being engorged with extra blood.

Sounds like you guys are having such fun exploring new toys together :) x

Yeh were are we just wanted to try new things just to keep stuff interesting between us and try new things and new experiences she is quiet into been pinned down so I was thinking she would quiet like some bed restraints and a blind fold may surprise her with some x

I love being tied down. We do it often, probably the best sex we have is when I'm blindfolded and restrained. It brings a whole new excitement and high to a session.

She's going to love you for such a treat! x