Quiet toys

haha oh dear! That's almost certainly going to be my problem next year too! *headdesk*

I used to just think 'sod em- I hate them all anyway' and have fun as loud as I wanted to. They woke me up at 4am four nights (mornings?) a week, so they could put up with a bit of buzzing/ screaming!

My top tip is to get a bloke with his own house. Or failing that next year, flatshare with as few people as possible and take the room in a floor on its own! Or be open with your flatmates. The two girls I live with are pretty cool about discussing our sex lives and leaving out the toy cleaner!

Was meant to be sharing a flat with the mr and a friend, so we'd have been fairly okay... but have a feeling that may not happen, either due to the mr's laziness in finding somewhere or due to the realisation it may not be a good idea to live together... depends if next year is better or worse than things are right now, lol.

may be a bit more dependent on my toys, at this rate. :|

I always sad I wouldn't live with any boyfriend I had while at uni. Theres too much stress from the work, never mind having to worry if things do go wrong and your living arrangment becomes unsuitable. A friend of mine agreed to house share with her bloke and some mates, then got dumped and got together with someone else in the house, then dumped him and ended up living with two of her exs! She looked green all year...

That said I know couplew sho do live together and are perfectly fine. Swings and roundabouts.

crayola wrote:

I used to just think 'sod em- I hate them all anyway'

My top tip is to get a bloke with his own house.

lol i'm not a fan of my flatmates and they are hardly here. havent seen one of them for about 2 weeks ( only the random blokes she brings back) and i doubt its audible over their loud tvs ect

flat of my own next year though, but i'm single anyways.

Maybe that's the answer? Start swinging on roundabouts? Keeps it interesting

or make as much noise as you want and hopefully people will get the hint and leave you alone?

Hey :)

My lovely fella just bought me the phone-activated one mentioned before and it comes highly recommended lol. I would say it is not totally silent and in a library etc it may get noticed but once erm, 'tucked away' and you're out and about in the shops etc with a little background noise, no one will notice, promise ;)

Buy an electric toothbrush, just pretend you're brushing your teeth!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Its actually really didfficult to find out which vibes are quiet and which are like lawnmowers without testing yourself first. The LH reviews I've had problems with as half the reviews tend to say the toy is really quiet and the other half say its really noisy! The Inch perfect vibe is a perfect example. After recieving it I was shocked how loud it was! Never heard anything so loud ever! But loads of reviews say that it was quiet! Hmmm... Are my expectations higher than average? Lol!

I know what you mean about this! I think the most shocking one I've used was (ironically) The Silencer vibe! It's by far and away the loudest vibe I've ever used, it sounded like a strimmer! It also said that it would be silent underwater in the bath - it was in fact louder - the bath was acting like a speaker cone!

The slimline Jessica rabbit vibe is quiet on all but the highest setting:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15335

It think the quietest one I've used has to be this one, you can't hear it from the next room even with the door open:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16891

xxKPxx

crayola wrote:

The two girls I live with are pretty cool about discussing our sex lives and leaving out the toy cleaner!

I want to live with you three :D

If you want to check how loud a vibe is, you could check

http://www.edenfantasys.com/

They have a special review system. 'Vrooms' tell you how powerful they are, and 'bees' tell you how loud they are. Just search the vibes you're interested in and check them out! Unfortunately they may not have the ones you might be looking for as they are a US site, but its a pretty useful site for in depth reviews.

Also, Lelo toys are said to be very quiet. i don't own any and they are rather expensive though.

I've just got a lelo MIA and it is virtually silent. Gyrating and wave rabbits are usually noisy. Ultra 7 is quiet. My favourite toy, which again is practically silent is the funfactory delight. I'd have a flick through the reviews, they are usually a pretty good indicator. Why not try a waterproof toy, the sound of water running will cover up the sound of the vibe x

It was my fave toy for a while. The new Jessica g-spot rabbit is very quiet on most settings - I was very suprised x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'm shocked that the silencer vibe isn't all that quiet apparently!

I know so was I...and so I think were my neighbours (and probably their neighbours too!)

Seriously, the noisiest vibrator ever...it was hillarious when we put it underwater in the bath as instructed and it got even louder! I think the name must be ironic!

xxKPxx

Or the creator is deaf x

I was pleased to discover last night that the death by orgasm bullet vibe is soo quiet compared to my other toys!! Finally something I can use when there are other people in the house!

my love eggs are really quiet, but none of my vibes are. My silver rabbit isn't too bad, but I do make sure I put some music on to mask it. I'm with AA about the inch perfect. It's LOUD!! But powerful.

SS xx

The oyster is very quiet too whilst you're out and about!

x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=795

Great fun out and about - was an anniversary pressie!!!

I have the one with clit stimulator - don't feel too much with just eggs - need the clit stim!

x