Quiet toys

Could anyone recommend a good vibe that's quiet enough to use in a shared student house (one girl next door, one along the hall and one bloke who's room is directly below mine)? I also have a fantasy about wearing a vibe in public so if you could also recommend one quiet enough to be worn in shops, general walking about and on the bus, that'd be great. I do know this site has a extra quiet vibes section on it but it used to have one listed that I already own that quite frankly sounded like a small nest of bees and I don't really want to be shelling out on something to get it and find it's too noisy. Any help would be brilliant.

Kayleigh

Keyleigh...i think you should be a rly naughty girl and make it quite obvious to your neighbours that ur using a vibrator and see if anyone has got the courage to try and get involved! I would've LOVED that when I was at uni!

Go on...my idea sounds a lot more fun! x

The one along the hall, I could probably live with knowing, she strikes my as the type that probably has her own toys tucked away somewhere. But the other two, I'd probably scar for life! Plus, I could do with a quiet one for when I'm visiting relatives too.

Kayleigh

Carly...that sounds more like a confession than a recommendation! Naughty naughty! x

ghostmadlittlemiss wrote:

Could anyone recommend a good vibe that's quiet enough to use in a shared student house (one girl next door, one along the hall and one bloke who's room is directly below mine)? I also have a fantasy about wearing a vibe in public so if you could also recommend one quiet enough to be worn in shops, general walking about and on the bus, that'd be great. I do know this site has a extra quiet vibes section on it but it used to have one listed that I already own that quite frankly sounded like a small nest of bees and I don't really want to be shelling out on something to get it and find it's too noisy. Any help would be brilliant.

Kayleigh

Hi Kayleigh,

It's only tiny, so doesn't have a lot of power, but this was my first vibe and it really is quiet:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12348

It's also in the sale, so you will save a few pennies. It's small and discreet, and easily tucked into your panties for that trip outside. As I say, it is quiet, and the tin that it comes in makes for good camouflage.

If not that, why not consider a really nice dildo - certainly quiet! But maybe not so appropriate for wearing outExternal Media

Hi Kayleigh,

It's only tiny, so doesn't have a lot of power, but this was my first vibe and it really is quiet:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12348

I have to second this, it was my first vibe and I've had plenty since but this is still the one I use most as it's the quietest I've ever known. In fact, the reason I came on the site today was to buy another one, as it's only just started to get a little louder and more rattily after 4 years of daily use! Great to see it's only £6.99 now, I think I bought it from Ann Summers for £20 (hadn't found LH then).

I've just read your story and I can see why it won. That's one of the hottest things I've ever read and that's exactly what I want to happen to me. The only problem is, the vibe you recommended (and the one whirlybird did) have both been discontinued. Can you think of any others please?

Kayleigh

Strapon! wrote:

Keyleigh...i think you should be a rly naughty girl and make it quite obvious to your neighbours that ur using a vibrator and see if anyone has got the courage to try and get involved! I would've LOVED that when I was at uni!

Go on...my idea sounds a lot more fun! x

One of my horniest memories was of my near roommate deflowering a virgin or two in his room, and the orgasmic noises they used to make had me in wood all night long !! oh happy times eh.

TB

Will have to learn how you do those hyperlinks one day, like where the bejasus are they to be found???

TB

How about the vibraexcite ones that react to your mobile phone? (I can't spell it so I can't find a link- I'm sure someone will oblige!)

I havn't tried it, but there're some good reviews.

I've failed to find a really quiet vibe (I flat share with two female friends) so I fall back on nonvibrating dildos. Although bullets are usually nice. The mantric dinky pink is quiet-ish and if you use it under the covers or with some cover music it's not hearable.

Actually you'd be suprised how quiet loud vibes really are. And if you can't get one, use it in the bathroom and tell everyone you have an electric tooth brush and good dental hygene!

Crayola welcome back, missed you!!!

TB

I missed you too TB!

You say the nicest things Crayola hun- were you captured by white slavers!!

TB

Well if thats what they call university tutors these days... so yes.

I have to say I found the butterfly vibrator to be super super quiet; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=311

The first time i tried it I came within seconds and when I introduced it to my OH I had it on full pelt for a few mins before he even knew it was there and that was by feeling not hearing it! Super quiet with a nice long cord for the remote for if you want to control it yourself discreetly or offer someone else the honors!

The LoveHoney Silencer is really, really quiet. Honest!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=287

If you want something smaller, the Mantric Mouse is INCREDIBLY quiet;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1590

and the Supersex Bullet is really well made, quiet, and lovely to look at;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042 - read the reviews!

The Prof

Actually, quick hijack - i've been looking at a quite vibe for myself (also still at home at the moment, lol) and have been looking at both the silencer and the silencer night quiet - obviously there is the difference in terms of one being straight and one waved, and the price... but in terms of quietness, is the night one actually quieter? Or is the difference in all honesty, not really noticable?

ta!

All my reccomendations have been previously listed, there's some good sugguestions.

There's always the option of just sticking the radio or the telly on. There also the shower head, it can be quite invigorating if positioned just right!

Remember any toy is only as quiet as you are! Bite that pillow!

hmm, interested in the tracey cox mini rabbit as well, as even without the quietness, it seems that jools can't rave about it enough lol...

As for the quietness, i can be... i have had it trained into me after so long of shagging either in my parents house or exes houses that they shared with parents, or in current OHs place, he's in halls... so always, always quiet... i worry about whether or not i could open my damned mouth these days... :(

as for the tv/radio, good idea if its early enough but it'd be late-ish on for me so couldnt have too much on loud... GAH roll on sept next year when i wont be in a bungalow (no bloody privacy, and everyone hears everything!)

lol same problem here. student halls are so poorly made with paper thin walls. at lest my flatmates go out most nights/ make enough noise themselves to cover me. problem is one of the vibes i have sounds like a car turning over :S