Rabbit Amnesty vs. Religion

Hey all!

I've just been looking up the rabbit amnesty and instead of searching LoveHoney, I Googled it. What I actually came across was this page:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5023

I got a really good laugh out of it. What especially tickled me was their concern over what would happen if North Korea or Iran caught hold of a stockpile of spent rabbit vibrators!

It's a shame that page is two years old, I'd love to sign up to that website and start a debate.

Discuss.

haha i love how shes going on about how sext toys are horrid and disgusting but then talking in great detail of how she shoots rabbits and causes them a painful death!.

There's a part of me that wonders if that's a serious thread, all the people on there seem so over the top and unbelievable, and there's that part that woman says about something extra up the asshole, it makes me think is this a joke and is she gonna do him up the ass or something?

Then again, there's nothing I can find to suggest they're not being serious about it.

I like their suggestion that they'd buy LH out and only market in heathen countries. I'd like to see how that would work and what God would have to say about a group of Christians owning a sex toy company. Is it okay if you only sell toys to heathens?

Holy crap that's hilarious!

Ecksvie wrote:

There's a part of me that wonders if that's a serious thread, all the people on there seem so over the top and unbelievable, and there's that part that woman says about something extra up the asshole, it makes me think is this a joke and is she gonna do him up the ass or something?

Then again, there's nothing I can find to suggest they're not being serious about it.

I like their suggestion that they'd buy LH out and only market in heathen countries. I'd like to see how that would work and what God would have to say about a group of Christians owning a sex toy company. Is it okay if you only sell toys to heathens?

its more the complete innocence of them. that "only men of a strong composure" should view the link cause it "might offend women"

i checked the religious quote that was quoted and it does say about sex toys, though it would have to be a v fundamentalist interpretation to obey it.

I looked that up too. I dont know why it would offend women. I actually find it offensive that they're sexist enough to think women would be scared of that kind of stuff and only men should dare to look if they have to. Then again, Christianity can be quite a sexist religion.

They do seem very fundamentalist on that website, it completely sums up the reason why I hate religion: People doing things or not doing them just because the Bible says so and putting absolutely no thought into what they think is actually right.

Ahhh tis only a joke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Ahhh tis only a joke External Media

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

xxKPxx

Ah. I must say, thats a relief!

Ha ha that's really good, glad it's actually a joke though! It's scary that there are those who would talk/believe like that. Great example of satire.