Rabbit Amnesty- does it have to be a vibrator?!

Hiya- long time no speak to the LH powers that be!

So I've recently broken up with one bloke and started with another. Since I don't feel right using my old purchased-as-a-couple toys with a new man I was looking in to the rabbit amnesty. Searched the forums and couldn't find an answer to this so-

Do you only take vibrators? I've got a bag full of about twenty items (some of which are getting thrown because they're crap!) including vibrators, butt plugs, jelly dildos and probably something else too! If I can't get rid of the non-electricals with you can you recommend some way to do that or can I just throw them in the rubbish bin?

Also- can I opt to not get a half price rabbit and just send you the recyclables directly? I have one of the rabbits on offer and I'm not really bothered about the other two. Although I know Carly mentioned there was a possibility of updating the amnesty to include none rabbits too- is that happening at all?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I really want to get shot of these things and get that final closure. No matter the ludicrously high postage price! :)

Yup Carly answered this only yesterday I think! I'll see if I can find a link but in the meantime yes you can return any electrical toy (don't know about others) by posting them to the LH address marking Rabbit Amnesty and paying postage I think.

Sorry to hear about your break up but yay on the new relationship.

Right I'll go try find that link.

Here's Carly's answer for some of your question

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/product-requests/21805-recycled-rabbits-question-not-request/page-4/

Ah good idea with the ruthen sticker. Unfortunaly that just means I'll have to order something so I can get one ;)

Thank you. I'll go on an organising blitz.