rabbit problems- help needed!!

Hi,

I bought my first rabbit about 4 years ago, and love her very much, as you can imagine she is a bit worn out now though. I have bought two rabbits since but had no joy : (

The first one had a 'nose' that was way to hard an actually hurt me!!
The second (which was a platinum rabbit, suggested to me by a sex toy sales rep) is ok until i get a bit too excited, and tense. Then my internal grip stops the vibrator and I have to go all the way through the settings again, and sure enough, as i get carried away the pesky thing stops again. Am i doomed to either live a rabbit free life, or continue on this quest indefinitely?

Has anyone else experienced this? I really need to get another rabbit before my original 'Jess' gets up and walks out due to the harsh working conditions, but it could end up costing me a fortune before I find another as good as my original.

Please help?!??!?!!?

I havent tried them yet but i have heard wonderful things about the jessica 2.0 and 2.0 gspot. I am planning on doing the amnesty thing soon and getting the 2.0 g spot :)

We've got a Waver - my lady loves it, its large and she's never managed to stop the waves with her 'grip'

a Hearth throb - was absolute sh*te, we took it back which was a nightmare, it wouldn't start inside her at all, useless

a lovehoney G-spot - much smaller than the above but it still had her kicking and screaming, she seems to crank it to the highest rotating setting fairly fast.

and a Jessica 2.0 Jnr from Lovehoney - pretty much the same as the above but out of the two she prefers this one.

Her favourite out of them all is the Waver and like I said, she's never had 'gripping' issues with this one.

Hope this is of some use.

Buy the one nearest to the one you love? Boring but reliable!

Thanks guys, keep the suggestions coming.

I thought i had stuck pretty close to the original, but they were from different companies and I cant get it from the original company any more, believe me, if i could i would pay a fortune!!

I will have a look at the ones you've suggested though.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

We've got a Waver - my lady loves it, its large and she's never managed to stop the waves with her 'grip'

a Hearth throb - was absolute sh*te, we took it back which was a nightmare, it wouldn't start inside her at all, useless

a lovehoney G-spot - much smaller than the above but it still had her kicking and screaming, she seems to crank it to the highest rotating setting fairly fast.

and a Jessica 2.0 Jnr from Lovehoney - pretty much the same as the above but out of the two she prefers this one.

Her favourite out of them all is the Waver and like I said, she's never had 'gripping' issues with this one.

Hope this is of some use.

shush, i've added a waver to my wishlist now! damn yooooou!

i have to say get the jessica 2.0 it really is the best rabbit out there and ive had a few myself, if youve got the time check out my review http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14099&reviewid=14547#customer_reviews

also if youve got a few broken or rubbish rabbits laying around why not send them in and get another rabbit for half the price? :)

Dxx

have you thought about another type of vibe? like a clitoral one or even a glass dildo

some people love rabbits while others dont, and its the persons prefereance

i tested the jesica junior and i liked it more than my standard thruster rabbit, ( which is huge and has the same stopping problems as you have had) at the end of the day the thruster is nice if i want a big toy that "streches" me but the jessica 2.0 is good for other things. the speeds are right for me and i like the relative size of it all. the jessica jnr runs on three AAA's

It's on of those 'horses for courses' things. Different rabbits suit different folks. Personally, although I have and love my rabbit, I'm more into other types of toys, glass dildos and small smooth bullets are faves of mine.

Rabbit wise, my fave is the Mr Big but as I said that does not mean it would work for you. Definately let us know which one you had as it may help.

I'm not sure what exactly it was called, but it was a pink rabbit, from Hustler, and it has (or did have!) the pearls in the shaft. It was pretty basic, but it did rotate and you could change the direction (but I'm not bothered if the new one doesnt change direction). The rabbit part was quite soft/ flexible. It only had hi or low speeds, but variable or more than 2 speeds might be good.

I have got others that i use to give my Jess a rest, or fancy a change, but they're not as good.

I guess i just want a rabbit that hasnt got a rock hard nose, and that will carry on going when my grip tightens.

I'm thinking of either the Jessica 2.0 or the g-spot version.

hmmmmm.......

I had one very like that from Ann Summers (sounds identical but I'm guessing slightly different). Get the 2.0 because it's the closest to that one and is pretty soft which seems to be an issue before.

I've just ordered the 2.0, thanks for your advice guys. keep your fingers crossed for me!

Jessie is my favourite-I'm sure you'll love it! xx

Are rabbits REALLY that good or is it a sex in the city thing? Nobody used to drink in coffee shops until Friends came along etc...

We have tried one but wasn't impressed, is it worth giving it another go?

Mucky Duck wrote:

Are rabbits REALLY that good or is it a sex in the city thing? Nobody used to drink in coffee shops until Friends came along etc...

We have tried one but wasn't impressed, is it worth giving it another go?

omg yessssssssssssss mucky you must give it another go and with the jessica 2.0 which is the best rabbit there is and ive had a few. the big pearl beads just add so much to it, they give it that edge that the other ones dont have.

i get the most powerful orgasm from rabbit vibes, even more so with the jessica 2.0 then the others and it can make me come in under 60 seconds!

Dxx

AA sorry to hear you are having some problems. Not sure if it will help but I would take your time to get to know your rabbits a little better. Try using it on different parts of your body, try using it on your nipples for a fun sensation! Don't worry just now about reaching orgasm with it, enjoy getting to to know it a little better first.

Another thing I was thinking about was position. Try differnt possitions with your rabbit. You might find that is all it takes! My favourite possiton with mine is lying on my front, that way I can grind a little on it too if I fancy it!

Have you had a play to figure out which pattern or flat speed you like best? I normally like some patterns to get me started then a low speed, then a high one to finish me off - tho i do have to be careful on the highest not to overdo it as it can make my clit go numb!

I only thrust a bit as i start off, and tend to have the shaft settings on one speed/direction for the whole thing and just forget about them. Once I'm almost there i don't tend to move the rabbit at all, I just keep it's ears on the perfect spot.

I have with my waver rabbit managed to squirt a couple of times. It's best if you lie face up with your bum and legs just off the end of the bed, pop a pillow under the arch of your back if you want a bit extra support. Gravity will then help the vibe to find your gspot, the only thing i will say when you are in this position, is to watch out for tensing quickly and popping the rabbit out accidentally!

Sorry if that's too much information! Fab idea about the new batteries hun!

x

Your welcome AA. Glad I was of some help. If I think of anything else I will let you know. x