Urgent vibrator help!!!

So i've finally managed to break my 'rabbit' and i'm gutted. I need to find a replacement -quickly.I have a couple of other types of vibes but they don't even come close , I need some advice re the ears and speed controls.Thing is, i mostly use it for clit stimulation so i thought i'd get myself a finger rabbit, but it was absolutely useless. As soon as you press it hard against you it feels like it almost stops vibrating, the ears are just way too soft. The vibe that has just died on me was called a 'Honey Bee' but i can't find anything that looks like it might better it, or even equal it. The ears (well, antennae) are reasonably firm and shorter than a lot of the others appear to be. The other thing it has (had-sob) going for it is that the speed control is on a dial so there is no faffing around trying to remember how many times you need to press the button, and an enormous variation of speed possibilities. All the other rabbits seem to have a seriously limited choice of speed and of course it is very difficult to assess the potential of the ears in a photograph. Any suggestions would be very greatly received as i need to rectify this urgent situation as soon as possible. Thanks lots

Try this, I promise you won't be disappointed! :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10257

Welcome honey, disaster and no mistake, hopefully you consider life sans rabbit worth carrying on though. Good luck on your quest.

Tallboy

i've got this and i love it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14803

iv got the platinum and the tracy cox supersex, the ears on the tc one go like the clappers if thats what you want and the controls are very easy to work. Prefer it to the plat which i found a bit disappointing

What about swapping your old rabbit for any of the cut-price amnesty ones?? That means you can try a new one, without shelling out much money.

Rely upon the brilliantly practical Imelda once again !!

Well spotted Imelda.

Tallboy

Flattery will get you everywhere TB

Wow, the Rabbit amnesty is a fantastic idea! I have a knackered one sitting in my toybox come to think of it!