Rabbit recommendations

My reliable old favourite rabbit has died, had it a long time and it was absolutely mind blowing to use. He was 10 inch with a 6 inch insertable shaft , have other ones but I do like the good old rabbit ears, anyone got and recommendations? Would anyone recommend a thrusting one?

I cannot recommend rabbits as I’m not a big fan of this type of toy but I sympathise with the loss of a beloved sex toy - I know it sounds weird but I have such attachment to my fav toys and when they die - you do miss a good friend

Only last night I was a bit drunk and enjoying my clit vibratory when after about 5 minutes it died - I swapped to another but today despite charging for hours no luck …. My husband has looked but as it’s a sealed toy - it’s dead :sob:

1 Like

50 shades Greddy Girl rabbit
My wife swears by it. Would love for her to try the thrusting one, but finances are tight, and have been for a while, so will have to wait.

I have tried a LOT of rabbits, my hands down favourite is the Mantric (without shaped ears) one. It has deep, rumbly, penetrating vibrations, a pefectly shaped shaft for G-spot stim and loads of flex at the base of the shaft and “ears” for a fabulous close contact pressure at whatever angle. I think this also makes it fit a lot more bodies than a lot of other rabbits do. No question, my top rabbit.

I have had two thrusting rabbits, one from a high street store 20 years ago, which I loved but the thrusting motor wasn’t strong enough to overcome orgasmic clenching :rofl:. The second was a Fun Factory one, the motor was very strong and didn’t fail to perform but I didn’t get on with other aspects of it as well.

My review of the Mantric is here
My review of the thrusting Fun Factory is here

Can also answer queries on quite a few other rabbits if you have any :joy:. For example, the FSOG real feel - great shaft, hate the ears, but if your dearly departed favourite had similar ears you might love it. The Mon Ami - great vibes, excellent control system (better than the Mantric), not enough flex for a good fit to hit all the right points for me.

We have both the mantric rabbit (with the separated ears) and the Mon Ami (with the “solid” single ear) both give amazing vibrations but prefer the mantric one which has its own little space in our bedside drawer :joy: it’ll be a sad day when that one dies!

I have a few different rabbits but the one that works best for me is the lovehoney Jessica Rabbit

We feel your pain and grief @batjamboree
Sorry for your loss :crazy_face:
We have had to bury a few friends.
Sad occasion!

I actually have that one it does nothing for me, but my hubby loves to use on himself haha

C’est la vie. We are all shaped differently and like different things, it would be a boring world if everyone was the same! :rofl:

@Goth_Girl , the Vive MAY is definitely on my list to try, I love the idea of the pulsing at the vigina entrance. My favourite butt plug has rotating beads at the neck whick makes it infinitely better that any others. I like the idea of trying something similar at the vagina entrance. @Mature_mamma , if you go with the MAY let us know how you find it.

1 Like

I’ve tried a few and I now have my favourite!! I wish I hadn’t waited so long to buy it - fifty shades greedy girl. You will not be disappointed :heart_eyes:

Honestly I found it hard finding a good silicone rabbit even though I know silicone is the way to go I miss my old toxic jelly type rabbit. The best rabbit style toy I have used is actually a suction toy, the Lovehoney X Womanizer Inside Out I do highly recommend that. It’s more flexible than the Duo so it is easier to get the right spot

I can finally talk and recommend this rabbit!!

It’s honestly fantastic and I’m so grateful I was given the opportunity to test it as it now as become a favourite of mine.

I have a thrusting rabbit i love it when its thrusting at full power and the rabbit ears in my clit did you do a review on yours @Deanna32

1 Like

There is two buttons and one the buttons controls the thrusting. It only thrusts an extra inch but when In use feels very powerful. There is also rotating beads in the shaft which feel equally amazing.

1 Like

Yes I did a review. Mine is the first one on the product page

1 Like

I notice you had the pink monster wand i purchased the same one in a sale It is an amazing toy i need plenty of lube to insert it and yes it does give you a good strech @Deanna32

2 Likes

I also got it in sale as I was so curious about it. It’s a toy I rarely use due to how extreme it is lol I think though there is definitely a market for such toy, just needs more work on it and it could be amazing.

1 Like

Lol yes it has a lot of power length and girth it is one of my fav toys tho