Rant Thread - Get it all out here

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x that’s great to hear and seeing posts like this does help with my confidence, I stress and worry so badly about it I worry I may never have sex again, had couple bad experiences and I do wonder if the circumcision was the reason.

1 Like

@AshhhDTD sorry to hear about the medical issue you had but something like that it would definitely need doing, do have a friend that I think had a similar issue and couldn’t urinate properly.

I am not in any way trying to say circumcision is a bad thing at all, it’s the way it’s portrayed especially on the internet, I’ve seen some awful comments about it saying it’s essentially mutilation and I think that’s a really horrible thing to say.

The sensitivity aspect been told you do lose sensitivity, but how much I don’t know that’s the million dollar question, hope it’s only a little bit.

I am autistic so I worry and overthink things a lot and I know that doesn’t help when trying not let it bother me.

@Ian_Chimp oh I have seen that man hood from Canada, I did get a couple but sadly they slipped off in my sleep and the Velcro made my shaft skin sore after a while.

Not sure if the head would regain more sensitivity, last urologist I saw who is a professor said the head will never change back to it’s pre circ state due to a change in the cells and losing the mucosa and it’s a permanent change, so I guess if that’s true you can’t really get the head to go back to been moist and losing the layer of keratin no matter how much you keep it covered.

Mine does stay covered when in my pants so it doesn’t rub on my underwear with it been a partial circumcision and not a full one, it doesn’t seem to stop it still been keritanised though.

To be honest, I’ve no idea. :slightly_smiling_face: I doubt it could ever go back to being totally pre-circumcised, but there may be an element of sensitivity that could be regained? It’s not something I’ve looked into though so I can’t endorse or debunk it, but I thought I’d throw it out there in case it was useful. :slightly_smiling_face:

It seems like a lot of your issues here are about how you feel towards your penis. May I ask if there have been any tangible negatives to your sex life so far that you feel are down to being circumcised? Can you masturbate, for instance? Or have there been any duration or ejaculation issues, alone or with a partner?

@Metalfanatic87

Yeah I didn’t have a say or choice in the matter, so I cant say if it’s any different with or without…

And I guess I’m the same for not knowing if I’ve lost any feelings as I would have never felt them, but as for comments on it being mutilation that’s just crazy in my mind… I’ve never heard anyone say anything like that,

All I can say is I still have more then enough sensitivity down there and my personal choice is I wouldn’t have it any other way… Just seems like alot of effort having to keep clean and deal with lol

Plus personally I dislike the look of them and that’s coming from a hetrosexual male…

Edit: I assume mine must be the whole lot as I have absolutely nothing covering mine and can’t make it even if I try…

Didn’t even know there was a chance of a half one, but have never really thought about it or looked into it as it’s been like this since before I can remember

One of the issues I have is working out how to teach my son how to keep his willy clean. I keep meaning to look it up. Perhaps now would be a good time. :thinking:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp it’s possible maybe a bit could be regained if covered for a long time although be hard for me to go against a professors word, nighttime erections seem to make it impossible to keep covered as well.

I have had a couple of bad experiences but I was nervous and couldn’t relax and enjoy it, in my mind I was saying I have to get this over and done with so I don’t embarrass myself.

No issues masturbating never needed lube, I don’t think I have my frenulum sadly, one urologist said it wasn’t there but other said it’s there but it’s been cut/stitched so really don’t know if I have any of it left.

My biggest fear is receiving oral, had it a couple of times and it didn’t go well and I couldn’t ejaculate, since them I’m terrified to let anyone try in case I don’t feel anything and can’t ejaculate, would hate to have to give it up, wish could enjoy it just not sure if I can.

@AshhhDTD nice to hear you have no worries with sensitivity and all feels good for you.

I don’t think Partial Circumcisions are that common, I had no idea on types/styles as none of that was discussed with me, I personally thought they all looked the same.

Think mine just the tip was removed, did try stretching with one of them TLC tuggers but it would make my skin sore a lot and felt really uncomfortable to wear so I gave up with it.

This sounds like it’s all working fine then. :+1: (though I heartily recommend the Release lube :slightly_smiling_face:)

I think over-analysing anything sex-related can become a vicious cycle, as those doubts will affect the experience, and that experience will then feed the doubts, and so on, and so on.

Most people won’t give a flying monkeys on whether you’re circumcised or not (and those that do are probably worth avoiding :slightly_smiling_face:). As long as you can have a nice time masturbating then I think that’s a great starting point. :+1: If you can’t come from a blow job (due to nerves/anxiousness, sensation, or just a crap technique :slightly_smiling_face:) then that’s okay. You can enjoy the sensation anyway for as long as you want, and then move on to another activity. Reassure your partner that it’s not them, but you have trouble coming from oral, and they should be okay with that. :+1:

If you can feel more assured that you do indeed have a fully functioning, perfectly fine and dandy penis I think some of these issues may fade into the background.

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp with having a partial circumcision I think I can pretty much masturbate like someone who hasn’t had one although at times thought would prefer to still have more skin.

I am autistic and do a lot of analysing and over thinking, I do feel like I’m a bit of a glass half empty person sometimes and I can be very black and white in my ways of thinking.

Regarding oral sex, I want to be able to enjoy it and ejaculate from it I’d hate to not be able to, feel if I could get it to happen I would know it’s not harmed my sensitivity to the point of not been able to feel much, I even googled can you still cum from a blowjob if you’re circumcised, mad I know but it got me really worried I may never be able to.

Not everyone can ejaculate from oral sex, circumcision or not, so please don’t worry if you can’t! We’re all built differently.

1 Like

I have heard some people can’t and my black and white thinking says it must all be people who have had circumcisions and anyone who’s not had one could ejaculate easily with no issues.

Probably just my autistic brain at work though, been relaxed and comfortable would be a big part of it I imagine, also having teeth so close to a delicate area has made me feel a bit on edge at times.

1 Like

I can come from oral sex. :raised_hand::slightly_smiling_face: Sometimes I don’t want to though, so will swop it up and do something different for a bit (I still very much like having my cock sucked though, whether I come or not).

I have a Fleshlight that’s supposed to mimic the feeling of a mouth (Fleshlight Turbo Blow Job), and it’s actually pretty good, especially when warmed. :slightly_smiling_face: Maybe something like that can help you get more comfortable before you include someone else?

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp that’s fantastic and reading that did make me smile :blush:

Reading stuff like this is a great confidence booster for me, I just need to get out of my head the barriers I have created in my mind that I can’t do or enjoy certain things due to the Circumcision.

Oh nice I may have to have a look at that, already got one toy I have had to re order a replacement (free of charge) as it broke after my first use, probably my fault I’m a bit too heavy handed at times.

Really appreciate the replies a lot, thank you for taking your time out to reply to me very kind of you.

This forum does have a lot of kind and supportive people on this and it means a lot to be reassured :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

For those who remember the annoying neighbours on the end of my street, with the dog that just runs free and onto everyone’s driveways…they’ve now been reported to the council and dog warden.

It chased my cat and next doors again and now both have disappeared. Actually raging. We’ve got cctv footage this time so hopefully they’ll be issued with a warning.

If you can’t keep an animal under control, don’t f*cking have one :rage:

3 Likes

Oh no @ChloJakes! I hope something happens to them and your cat turns up okay :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Fed up of this frakking boot!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’m going away with my family this weekend, and I’m going to be the idiot on the beach with the boot on, having to go to the pool with it, can’t play with my kids… ARG.

2 Likes

If your at the beach, maybe build some really awesome sandcastles with them. Dig lots of canals and moats and stuff. Something Easier to do sitting, great fun and no running around nessisary. Ised to do it as kids (and not so little kids :laughing: ) alot of fun

Sorry your stuck with it on holday though, such a pain in the neck

4 Likes

My on/off online gf has agreed to have a call with me tomorrow, most would look forward to a call with their partner but due to circumstances I am dreading mine.
Long story short they have constantly been blocking/unblocking me on social media and keep denying it saying they deleted their accounts and it’s wrecked my mental health.
I hate to do this but I’m going to call them out and tell them I know they are lying to me and that I cannot trust them any more if they won’t be honest, their accounts are still active but I can’t add them so I know they are not been honest.
I am expecting a bad backlash and them to still deny it but I have had enough.
Looks like come this time tomorrow they will be gone for good, feel terrible saying this but can’t see how after nearly 8 months I can sit around and wait for them to come back and unblock me and them tell me they can’t help leaving and running away and everything is too much.
Very sad situation and I’m gutted but what can I do :cry:

5 Likes

Good luck @Metalfanatic87 and well done for looking after your mental health.

2 Likes