Rant Thread - Get it all out here

I love it! @WillC :rofl: Remember that programme Grumpy Old Men/ Women? That about sums me up at times!

3 Likes

I like it @WillC :joy:

2 Likes

Yes! I am pretty positive really, but by god some things get my goat! :joy:

I’m terrible too @wildflower, @WillC, that bloody weetabix advert, god it drives me nuts :rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Which one? The one with the girl who catches a submarine?

@Ace12345 i remember that! Obviously done by an interior designer to look “cool” but not a single one read, i bet!

1 Like

It’s any advert that contains Philip Schofield that winds me up. Especially the one where he has a goat standing on him. He’s even on the radio ads, I can’t escape him!

4 Likes

The weetabix advert with the prat going on about peachyabix.

1 Like

@wildflower yes that ad really gets my…goat!

@Knight1119 yes, that one too!

Oh, and that Top Cashback twat! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

And that woman in the “perf surf” advert???

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Definitely! @CurvyJilly

And don’t get me started on the opera singing knob!

1 Like

Oh yes Top Cashback …so irritating and any ads where people burst into song and dance…On the Market springs to mind! What about the People’s Postcode Lottery with the Someone’s Knocking On Your Door song?

1 Like

If you mean the go compare 1, at least the recent ones included a dog

2 Likes

And these adverts are to inspire you to buy the products???

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Honestly so many adverts are annoying, especially lately. 1 thing that really annoys me is when ‘health’ products include things like ‘all natural ingredients’ as though that automatically makes it great and brilliant for you. Arsenic is natural too

3 Likes

@Ace12345 only cos they’re trying to frighten you into buying pet insurance! Have you noticed how passive/agressive it is?

1 Like

Totally agree @wildflower, very annoying.
Definitely @WillC.
Really stupid girl @CurvyJilly, inane.

1 Like

Yeah i have, I’ll admit i just mute it and watch the dog now

1 Like

To be honest i record most things and ff the ads, but often you can’t escape them!

2 Likes

Especially during term time i watch a lot of stuff online. My laptop nearly gave me a heart attack the 1st time a personalised advert that said my name came on :joy: i was laying in bed relaxing when it just came out of nowhere (I’ve made sure to disable personalised ads now)

1 Like