Rant Thread - Get it all out here

Yes, it’s annoying, especially looking at an item, then ads popping up on other sites, following you!

Poxy McDonalds what the “cluck” advert, I wish they would just “cluck off” permanently :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

They can go cluck themselves!

1 Like

All the gambling adverts really annoy me…they banned other addictive ones…

I know they can’t stop everything but is it me or are there alot of them?
Then they add on the end…

“When the fun stops stop…always gamble responsibly”

Is that a get out clause?

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Me too @CurvyJilly, there are vulnerable people out there. Foxy bloody bingo too :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Oh yes @CurvyJilly that bit annoys the crap out of me! Also the way they imply it’s a friendly little community, when in reality they just want your cash! THIS is a proper friendly community! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“Are you depressed” “do you want to gamble” “Don’t” “but if you do you can set a limit” ‘that you can change at any time’

1 Like

Absolutely Will, you couldn’t find a nicer bunch of people :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Knight1119 agreed!

@Orgasm_Chaser sooo annoying isn’t it!

1 Like

Totally agree @BigishBen, spouting endless drivel :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@BigishBen lying self serving scumbags!

1 Like

That’s just their good points @WillC

@Knight1119 true!

1 Like

The word “unprecedented” - It really is irritating the crap out of me with the Covid thing.

Our beloved leader, Cindy, uses it all too frequently and it started to get on my tits then, but now every man and his dog uses it, even Jamie Oliver FFS

2 Likes

Sorry to hijack your post but I can’t find any way of writing a comment without replying to something.
This is good bye from me. I really have no idea how to work the new forum, not a clue how to find what I’m looking for, and absolutely no idea how to write a post. I’m a technophobe with a very busy life. I work full time and I’m the sole career for my terminally ill husband. Covid has made work really stressful (I work 8n a hospital). I’m also one of the older members to an extent and think I should move my dinosaur ass out of the way for newer people.
Thanks to all my forum friends Who have supported me over the years.
Good luck to everyone.

3 Likes

@Fun_Louise you will be missed. I’m not massively technically minded but it only took me a few days to grasp the basics xx

@Fun_Louise I don’t either just read and type…
You don’t have to use any of the techno stuff…I don’t.
Or you don’t have to “pass” any of the tutorial “badges”…I haven’t.
It’s still just for chat and advice if that’s what you want it for…not making your words look pretty… in boxes… a different text…or a race for collecting virtual “badges”. Etc. etc…
Have a think about it…because you will be sadly missed…
I know this year has been a tough one.

:heart:

If you change your mind and want some help you can @Ian_Chimp me and I’ll get a little notification, and I’ll come and help you out. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

The Search is really good now too, so if you can’t see what you’re looking for popping it into there might bring it to the top. :+1:

(and to reply to the thread rather than an individual post you can use the ‘reply’ button at the bottom of the topic. :+1:)

And good shout about the tutorial @CurvyJilly. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: That covers most of the basics. You can find out more about Discobot in Certified and Licensed Badges (Discobot Tutorials)

Thanks @Ian_Chimp but no thanks…

:heart:

Not for you. For Fun_Louise. :slightly_smiling_face: (or for anyone still struggling). They’re ever so quick and easy, and people might find them useful. :+1: