re-ignite the spark

This is my first post in the community so not sure what type of response i am going to get.

I have been with my girlfriend for 7 and a half years and we have two children together. The sex was as usual in the beginning an everyday thing, once the first child came along it died down abit but the passion was still there. Girlfriend got pregnant with our daughter and something changed. Once she was born our whole relationship nosedived.

Girlfriend works nightshifts now after returning from maternity leave and she only works 2 nights a week but this take 4 nights out of the 7 away from us going to bed together as she has to stay up after doing a 12 hr shift and care for our 3 yr old daughter, she goes to bed the same time as the two children.

the 3 remaining nights are the only chance of "anything" happening and it never does. it has now got to the point where we are going 4-5 weeks between being intimate. When we do she makes some remark about how she just did it to spot me pestering her, this makes me feel so bad as i dont want it to seem like i am forcing her to do something she doesn't want to do.

Any ideas on what she or i can do to try and re-spark this, we have sex toys and outfits that she used to wear.

I have secretly just ordered her a new outsit from lovehoney to try something...anything to get something back into our relationship.

sorry in advice for the long backstory.

J

yeah we have spoke about it alot and we have become better at talking about this issue, we both love each other very much and say we do everyday.

i keep saying to her we need date nights but the last 6 months have been stressful with a big house move and such so hopefully now that this is out of the way and kids back to school we can look at possible date nights out.

Could anyone in the family look after the children for just one night and you two book yourselves into a hotel overnight.