Getting the spark back....

Hi all

I haven't been on here for a while as been unwell and I am still not 100% if I am honest. I love my partner to bits and we are a great match but recently we haven't been having sex as much. I am still very horny and I appreciate that she is very busy keeping things going but I am after some tips and advice as to how I can get the spark back for the both of us. Can anyone give me any ideas or suggestions please?

Hello.

You could try "tease and denial" : Let her arouse you a lot and not let you having an orgasm.
Play this game for one week and your mind will change, bringing back sparks from your first days together !

Hey,

You could also kiss, stroke her soft spot e.g. if you kissing her neck arouses her. Then deny her the easing of it.

Personally I find it hard to get aroused but if my OH kisses my soft spots i'm putty in his hands.

I hope you get the spark back soon :)

Hi Kev, good to see you back. From the little you've said here (you being unwell and she being busy), I'm wondering if a wee holiday might help? Just a couple of days in a nice B&B or something relaxing? Not necessarily for sex but to enjoy each other's company and have a break from everything else that's going on.

Does that sound like it could be helpful?