Recommendations for a newbie!

Hiya!

Im new on here so hoping my post will be seen!

I’ve only recently been introduced to the world of sex toys and excited to explore as much as I can! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just wondering if you guys can help me out! I really want to try a clit stimulator and just after some recommendations on which one I should try? I’ve seen the rose stimulator advertised a lot online and wondering if this is the best out there? And if they are easy to use with a partner during sex to spice things up?

Any recommendations appreciated :yellow_heart:

Thanks!!

8 Likes

Hi and welcome.

2 Likes

Hey there and welcome to the forum! You’ll enjoy it :wink: the rose is great in our opinion but it’s quit bulky for use during PIV u less you try some different positions. We tried different suction toys before we got this and we’re not that impressed. It takes a bit of getting used to with positioning etc but once you’ve sussed it out there’s no going back :joy: if you looking for something no to use during PIV the peddle can be quite good as you can nestle it between you both. If you would rather something a bit stronger try a wand! …… Wands are just great ……
A lot of the guys on here can recommend different things and what works for them but your going to need to explore a bit and find out what’s good and what works for the two of you :wink:

2 Likes

Hellooooo, I like our wand… Tease each other and not only the clit…

2 Likes

Definitely sounds like the wands are the way to go! :laughing: time to have some fun experimenting I guess!

3 Likes

I recently got a We-Vibe Melt which it is great as a couples toy as it is shaped nicely to be used during penetration (though I got told off for being a bit rough and making it too hard to keep it in place) and my partner absolutely loves it.

1 Like

My personal favourite suction toy is the We Vibe Melt (as recommended by @0veractive ). It is very intense though and if you’ve never used clitoral stimulation before starting with a wand or a good bullet might be a better place to start. My recommendations would be the Mantric Wand or the Mantric Bullet, exceptional examples of both with deep, rumbly penetrating vibes. It’s worth keeping an eye on offers and sales as the Mantric range is often included.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, I haven’t tried the rose but it does look a bit bulky to use during PIV. If your budget allows it might be worth trying both a wand and any variation of the pulse air (suction) toys as they are different feelings! The Wevibe melt is absolutely on our to buy list but at the price it might be worth trying one of the cheaper ones to see if you like the feeling - as others have said it can be a small learning curve to get it right but once you’ve sussed it it’s amazing (imo)
We have the Mantric wand and the Womaniser Liberty

Heyy!

A mains powered wand would be number 1 for me but a lot of ladies love the womanizer range of clit suckers but my wife won’t try them. Have no experience of the rose either. Sorry.

Welcome to the forum lovely new lady :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I find a wand is best, however I did fancy trying a clitoral suction device and bought this as it was a cheap way to introduce this kind of toy:

I haven’t tried it yet to be honest as we’ve been indulging in a bit more anal play recently and I’m getting a bit carried away with that lol

1 Like

Hi @CuriousCat1 ,

I’ve reviewed the Rose and a Wand. See if these help you at all:

Rose - My Reviews - #641 by LPX
Wand - My Reviews - #644 by LPX

LPX

1 Like