Recommendations/squirting dildos

Myself and my wife are both looking at buying a couple of “fantasy” squirting alien dildos. My question is what is best to use to fill them up to simulate the sensation of a massive cum shot.

1 Like

Have you tried liquid silk?

i am looking for somewthing that will mimic the sensation of having a male partner “empting his load” inside myself.

Have you looked at the
Creamy Cum-style Lube ?

Whatever your choice, I recommend warming the toy slightly and leaving the syringe in warm water for a few minutes before you ‘shoot the load’.

Defo be sure to examine the product descriptions and any reviews given as I recently had a squirting dildo thinking woo who needs a man but actually in reality the dildo shaft was very stiff and it only worked with water rather than cum lube to ejaculate, so in all I was rather meh after the experience :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I have invested some time into searching and reading reviews and as far as I can tell there is nothing out there . There is still hope , I think combining a thrusting cock like dildo with a pump system that delivered a fair amount of liquid may get made yet . As far as the liquid I think any good fake cum cut with a water based lube might lower the viscosity to flow a little better not to mention imitate real cum for visual appeal . I used to build and service industrial cleaning equipment and can not think that a smart designer utilizing the stroking motion for the dildo to run the pump , so each extension could deliver an amount of your fake cum liquid . I am retired and often think I should go into research and development of a number of sex toys . If nothing else the testing would be quite interesting .