Recycling - dildos?

I know about the Rabbit Amnesty for vibrators, but what about recycling non-vibrating toys like dildos?

As someone who currently lives with their parents, I feel a little bit more than awkward throwing out giant penis lookalikes with the general recycling ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) any ideas?

I've sent mine in to the amnesty no problem.

I have loads more to send off and also wondering if we still get Oh! points with the new changes.

PP, I don't believe you do. Sorry :(

Oh no, gutted. I'd have got loads of points too with the amount I need to recycle ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Just checked the FAQ's and it's true, no points for recycling. *sobs*

Sowwy :( Sending hugs, PP

Right back atchya x

I had no issues with the new scheme or the new delivery prices, but now this has made me proper sulk!

I think the no points for Rabbit Amnesty is just a temporary thing because they're still relaunching the oh points programme? I have a couple more vibratey things I need to send off but I'll wait and see what happens.

@Sleepycelia, I'll keep my fingers crossed. I've got a couple of rabbits, an old deluxe wand and loads of jelly dildos and vibratey stuffs too.

sleepycelia wrote:

I think the no points for Rabbit Amnesty is just a temporary thing because they're still relaunching the oh points programme? I have a couple more vibratey things I need to send off but I'll wait and see what happens.

Yeah, I think Jess said it could be on the cards, but since there's so much work involved in sorting out the basics of the new system they won't be giving points for recycling at the moment.

If you got space hold onto them and wait points are always nice![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Right, so just to clarify, sending off toys that DO NOT take batteries to the amnesty is okay?

Orally Gifted wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Right, so just to clarify, sending off toys that DO NOT take batteries to the amnesty is okay?

+1

I'm confused

X

NEvans wrote:

Orally Gifted wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

+1

I'm confused

X

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I've watched the Rabbit Amnesty video a few times and it clearly states battery operated toys only so I am mucho curious to PP's comment about sending in non-battery toys