Rabbit Amnesty: What have YOU recycled?

Just got my 1200 point this morning for my 2 rabbits, "normal" vibrator and finger bullet!

Question is what have you recycled? Or what are you planning on recycling?

As I live outside UK, I decided not to send it to rabbit amnesty, but put it in box for electronics in local supermarket.

It contained broken Squeel 2 and several vibrators, mainly bullets but also the Lady Lustfinger. Bullets mainly working, but I decided I dont want to keep them as I dont use them.

its a shame its so costly to send things abroad as you miss out on the oh points, but bravo for recycling.

My first ever vibrator went out with the rubbish and a fox tore open the bin bags, it spent a few days floating about up the road LOL

I keep thinking i should do it but i haven't got round to it yet. i think my toy box could do with a good clear out!

fizzy wrote:

I keep thinking i should do it but i haven't got round to it yet. i think my toy box could do with a good clear out!

go for it! I got 1200 points for my 4 I sent off, cost me £2.80 to send them but at least I am getting something out of it too :)

According to my oh points history I got a total of 1300 points from using rabbit amnesty earlier this year, but I don't actually remember what I recycled! Oops.

Got 2700 last month for 4 rabbits and 7 normal vibes we no longer use.

I think its a great scheme, well done LH :)

So gutted to get rid of my first and only rabbit but had to be done :/ Waiting on my new one :D

I'm thinknig about sendiing in a love egg that I got but has always been faulty and I got a new one

has anyone sent any other electrical item?

Ladyjuggler wrote:

I'm thinknig about sendiing in a love egg that I got but has always been faulty and I got a new one

If its of no use to you do it, you'll get 100 Oh! points :)

Yep Nicole, looked interesting lol. Bet the lads that worked there had a good old giggle at all the vibrators :)

I just sent in a rabbit and a bullet

Yay for recycling. Will be able to get something nice with the points :)

JuicyJ89 wrote:

its a shame its so costly to send things abroad as you miss out on the oh points, but bravo for recycling.

My first ever vibrator went out with the rubbish and a fox tore open the bin bags, it spent a few days floating about up the road LOL

Yeah, it would not be worth it sending it to LH. I am glad the supermarket has box for smaller electronics there. I just cleaned it again (they were already, but just for good measure) and put them in. I bet whoever opened the box was rather surprised lol

Or maybe not, maybe more people use it like this. As it is non hassle way to get rid of old unwanted toys.

Hey guys, I have a full box of toys that I have put together and was wondering if anyone has recycled toys? Do I just include my email address for the OH! Points?

Also is around 20 vibes okay to send off? I have lots from previous partners and I'm finally clearing out everything. Also I have chopped up a bunch of dildos and wondered how everyone disposes of these? Ha. Just want to get rid of everything in regards to old partners to be honest

As far as I am aware this incentive is finished but you can still send them in for recycling.

Rosy is right. You no longer get oh points for recycling toys

Oh thanks ladies, I'll just send the box in to get them recycled. I love toys but they are a nightmare to dispose of sometimes ha. I have a bag of chopped up dildos and about two bin bags of costumes and catsuits! Most of it has never been worn before so it's just collecting dust unfortunately

Do they have to be LH products? Or can I recycle other companies toys as well?