Outdoor fun

Has anyone ever dared to go out in public with a toy in?
How did it feel?
Did anyone notice?
Tips to not get noticed?
Any other concerns?

Just curious- thanks!

3 Likes

Yes. I wear my chastity cage permanently so it’s always on when I go out. I’ve been out with butt plugs in (plain and remote controlled) and my wife had worn remote knicker vibrators and love eggs out in public. I also wear nipple chains and clamps under my clothing when we go out.

2 Likes

OH has been out with a remote control egg on a couple of times. Bit of fun really especially when I turn it on while she is mid order in a restaurant :laughing: No one really noticed but not sure what sort of toys your thinking off as some are more discreet than others?

2 Likes

Kegal balls, Vibrating Love Eggs, Knicker Vibrators certainly.

Feels great. To my knowledge no one noticed. Only tip… if you’re somewhere quiet, don’t use anything that vibrates very loudly!

1 Like

Have to be butt plugs I think, couldn’t bear the thought of the partner dropping jiggle balls/eggs out unexpectedly!

2 Likes

Knicker vibrators are always good fun especially the remote control variety.
My wife likes wearing one when we go out to eat or for drinks and will often hand me the controller sometime during the evening.
She gets an extra thrill from me turning it on when we’re in company or when the waiter/waitress is standing at the side of our table.
She will also insist on going to the bar knowing that I’ll switch it on while she’s ordering. I can tell it’s having the desired effect by the way she squeezes her thighs together or clenches her butt cheeks.

3 Likes

Haha, funnily enough that did happen once but luckily it was when she went to the toilet and had forgotten they were there :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve worn my vibrating butt plugs out, jiggle balls, vibrating love egg. I love it when hubby takes control over the vibrating one’s, cos I never know when he’s going to change the pattern or the speed of it :face_with_hand_over_mouth: very exciting and such a turn on.

3 Likes

I once drove with a buttplug in and it felt so naughty but after like 5 minutes I wanted to take it out as got me all panicking haha :joy:
Thankfully I didn’t have to walk about anywhere as I’d have felt way worse probably and paranoid.

Best tips are to not wear anything hugging or tight over where the toy is and maybe wear a longer sort of top to cover bum area!

3 Likes

I have been out with my vibrating love egg in, the oh loves to be able to control the vibrations when we are walking round supermarket or on a night out.
Not sure if anyone has heard it vibrating away but not had any funny looks yet or someone saying something to me :grin:

4 Likes

Yep defo, mainly the remote love egg as others have mentioned.
It’s the only time we use it, and more the thrill of using it in public than enjoyment of the toy - it is not one the OH would choose for indoor fun.
One toy I have enjoyed using outdoors is the LH Jiggle Ball butt plug, medium sized. Find it a comfy fit, and the feel is pretty good. I’m a wheelchair user, people must wonder at times why I go a slightly bumpier route if I’m wearing it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Multiple times I went outdoor with a buttplug up my bum. It just feels great and naughty having toy up your ass in public like going to groceries, go for a drink or just for a walk.

I don’t know if anyone noticed, but I don’t care.
Just stay relaxed if you are tense someone will notice it sooner and it will not be comfortable wearing the toy.

Advice I can give is use a plug that is really comfortable and use good quality silicone lube. Take a bit of lube with you so you can add some every once in a while and take a small bag with you so you can take it out and hide it.