Rends Real Feel Super Realistic Vibrating Tongue

Hi everyone Just asking if anyone has this toy, and if so is it any good and does it generally feel like the real thing? My main get off points are deep penatration or clit stimulation so for the latter this toy seems awesome :)

You should check out the reviews, not that there are that many. The consensus seems to be the toungue bit does feel very like a real toungue, but I doubt you'll get much vibration transferring through it from the bullet. People seem to have preferred using the tongue on its own. I guess it depends how strong a vibration you need as to whether you'll like it or not?

You should check out the Sqweel Go as well if you're looking for an oral sex simulator, it gets pretty well reviewed :)

Use a real tongue, cheaper and more enjoyable.

lovebirds year i was looking at that...kind of mixed reviews im totally unsure to what i would feel about it!

twin cats - this comment just made me chuckle! Is there a link on here to buy me a real boy toy? ;)

I was eyeing this up but decided not to for a couple of reasons. The reviews are quite mixed and people have said the bullet wasn't very strong so as I don't already own a bullet I would have to buy one. Also it was a bit too like like and my OHs tongue might get a bit jealous and feel redundant.

I'm now sold on the squeel go and I'm saving up my oh points to treat myself!

But of course you could always get it, try it out, decide if you like it and if not then return it

I have a sqweel go and it dosen't feel anything like a toungue. I do like it but it just feels rather like a vibrator to be honest and it's not amazingly powerful.

Terri JJ wrote:

I have a sqweel go and it dosen't feel anything like a toungue. I do like it but it just feels rather like a vibrator to be honest and it's not amazingly powerful.

Interesting. Maybe I need to get both then! ;)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

lovebirds year i was looking at that...kind of mixed reviews im totally unsure to what i would feel about it!

twin cats - this comment just made me chuckle! Is there a link on here to buy me a real boy toy? ;)

Miss brown eyes, cats love to lick...... Purr....