Desire bullet vs mini vibe

so, desire toys are onsale and i have been mulling getting a bullet vibe from the range. is the desire mini vibe as good as the bullet?

id prefer the slightly bigger one, but i want something nice and rumbly. does anyone have either of these? which is better? is there a difference besides size? anyhelp seriously appreciated, guys.![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

1 Like

I've got the Desire Bullet. In fact, I've got 3. It's fantastic and my favourite. Very rumbly, very powerful. I haven't got the mini vibe so I can't compare, but the other toys in the Desire range are all good and rumbly (I've got the Rabbit and the G-spot vibe. Also both the steel and the weighted dildos but obvs they don't vibrate). It's an excellent range - good to know there is a sale on (...fetches credit card...)

If you think you'd prefer the larger toy you could ask Customer Services if it has the same sort of battery and power. If you buy it and it doesn't suit you might be able to swap it for the Bulllet under the Toy Happiness promise if they are the same price (I haven't checked).

One advantage of the bulllet would be that it could combine well with other toys and might be easier to use during sex than the larger mini vibe?

P.S. I've just seen your review for the Desire Clitoral pebble shaped thing. It is the only thing I have tried from that range which didn't hit the spot - I sent mine back in exchange for something else. The Bullet is way better. The Pebble shaped toy seems to be a bit hit or miss.

We don't have the mini-vibe either, but I agree that the bullet is quite special. đź‘Ť The only downside is it's got 20 modes and only one button to scroll through them, which can be a bit of a faff.

MsR wrote:

P.S. I've just seen your review for the Desire Clitoral pebble shaped thing. It is the only thing I have tried from that range which didn't hit the spot - I sent mine back in exchange for something else. The Bullet is way better. The Pebble shaped toy seems to be a bit hit or miss.

thanks for the advice MsR, theres alot of nice stuff in the desire range (i have had my eye on the weighted dildo as well) ive got the rabbit, but havent used it enought yet (new to toys, and its still intimidating me slightly. used it once, i lasted about 2 seconds xD. i need to take a mo and go through the settings. not turn it on too high by accident) i love pebble vibes but that one just didnt work for me at all. vibrations where wrong for me. so im still on the hunt.

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

MsR wrote:

thanks for the advice MsR, theres alot of nice stuff in the desire range (i have had my eye on the weighted dildo as well) ive got the rabbit, but havent used it enought yet (new to toys, and its still intimidating me slightly. used it once, i lasted about 2 seconds xD. i need to take a mo and go through the settings. not turn it on too high by accident) i love pebble vibes but that one just didnt work for me at all. vibrations where wrong for me. so im still on the hunt.

The Mantric pebble is on offer today. I haven’t got it - I like my Fifty Shades pebble but I think that is discontinued.

The Desire Rabbit was one of my first toys - it looked so scarily huge that I didn’t go near it for ages! It’s fine now, and a great toy, but I always get going first with bullets and other toys with a Rabbit as a finale.

I would definitely recommend the Desire Bullet, I have two on the go and I could'nt live without mine, they hit the spot every time and have had tons of use and are still going strong.

My friend has the mini vibe and I have the bullet. I'm calling down tonight so I'll take mine down and do a comparison against it.

I'll post back tonight.

VR wrote:

My friend has the mini vibe and I have the bullet. I'm calling down tonight so I'll take mine down and do a comparison against it.

I'll post back tonight.

Thanks so much VR, that would be amazing.

MSR wrote

The Desire Rabbit was one of my first toys - it looked so scarily huge that I didn’t go near it for ages! It’s fine now, and a great toy, but I always get going first with bullets and other toys with a Rabbit as a finale.

I dont really know anything about the mantric one, i’ll have a look (kind of have me eye on the je jue mimi atm. But Sadly lovehoney doesnt sell them.). My first non bullet toy was a peddle type vibe and i miss its tactileness. Thanks for tip, I definelty just need to acclimatise to the rabbit. But im sure it will be a keeper.

jengles. Thanks for the recommend, They're obviously a really good bullet as everyone is giving them such praise

Apologies - my friend had an emergency so I'm seeing her tomorrow evening instead.

VR wrote:

Apologies - my friend had an emergency so I'm seeing her tomorrow evening instead.

Please dont worry about it, life happens. I hope everything is ok with your friend.

She's okay, thanks. Bit of a drama with her MIL.

It doesn't look like I'll see her until the weekend but I do remember having a play with it when she bought it and feeling a bit disappointed. IIRC the bullet is a LOT stronger.

Never mind VR, Thanks alot for the thought. I’ll probubly stick with the bullet, it seems like a good bet and the desire range go onsale semi regularly so i can always pick the other up some other time if i fancy.

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

Never mind VR, Thanks alot for the thought. I’ll probubly stick with the bullet, it seems like a good bet and the desire range go onsale semi regularly so i can always pick the other up some other time if i fancy.

We tried them last night and my bullet is stronger than hers.

However, hers has had a LOT of use whereas mine's hardly been touched. I don't think those type of batteries are supposed to lose power during use, just need charging quicker.

They both have the same patterns, charging and run times, though, so I'd assume they have the same motor. I prefer the feel of my bullet to her bigger version. Hers isn't as smooth as the silicone has a pretty sparkle that makes it feel a but less buttery. I also prefer the magnetic charging on the small one.

Hope this helps a bit. Ultimately, I don't think you'd be disappointed with either as they're both pretty strong - much stronger than most bullets/small vibes I've tried.

Thanks VR, thats a great help. i went with the bullet in the end, if i find it too much now know i can always get the other less powerful one.