Need tips for using the Sqweel Go

I bought the Sqweel Go ages ago and never really got to love it, so it got chucked to the bottom of the toy drawer. I found it again after having a clear out and I now really want to try and make it work for me (especially as I can't send it back). My main issue was that it just feels like being hit by lots of little fans and when I tried to increase the pressure they stopped moving.

So sqweel go lovers, how can I try and get this to work for me? Any tips or advice?

before you start using your Go make sure you are well lubed and put plenty on the tongues lube is very important in my experience you only need to lube the tongues once and yourself as needed during use when you start off using don't apply any pressure you basically want to use as little pressure as possible so it licks you experiment with which way round you hold it either with the power button facing towards or away from you, holding away will give that feeling of 'being hit by lots of little fans'

i usually hold my Go power facing towards but will change it round so i don't get too bored and i go through all the settings starting with the slow and ending on escalation the slow setting i think gives the most noticeable sensation while the patterns escalation especially due to it's long stepped length get's me sqweeling

My advice is send it back and buy a better toy 👍🙊🙉🙈

LUBE LUBE LUBE LUBE LUBE. 

Seriously. If there is one toy that we sell that really neeeeeeds lube, its the Sqweel Go. 

I found that experimenting with which way I held the toy made a big difference to sensation too. Most nerve endings in your clitoris are down the sides, so try holding the tongues sideways so they hit the side rather than stroking up or down. 

Also a lighter touch can actually bring more sensation. If you switch it on and press it against your finger you'll see that the harder you push, the closer the tongues press together and effectively they become one long continuous tongue. Pull it away so that just the tips touch you and you'll experience more pronounced sensation from each individual tongue. 

I think it makes a better couples toy tbh and best used with plenty of lube as a warm up rather than with the intention of climaxing from it alone. 

Oh, and did I mention to use lube? ;) 

Morning Jess, early start?, great advice btw what was it again? , lube? X

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Morning Jess, early start?, great advice btw what was it again? , lube? X

Haha yep! I got in at 7:30 this morning! 

ALL THE LUBE! 

7.30! Now that's dedication. x