Replying to a particular message

Hey all

Just a quick question. I often see people quoting another user and sharing their post . This enables their post to be directed at the right person. More or less a copy and paste but I can't seem to do that. Is there a button I'm missing ?

Big thanks x

The blue line above the post has a "Quote this post" button; I know that this is available on a PC, not on a phone (mine anyway) and I am unsure about tablets.

If you can't do this then you could simply add the users name so that they know that it is for them.

I hope this helps :)

You’re looking for the quote this post button. It’s in the right corner above the message posted. If you can’t see it it may be due to the device you’re using. It doesn’t show up on phones x

Hey kinkyminxmoo that explains it I only use my phone not a pc . Thank you, I was pressing all sorts and thinking I was having a daft 5 minutes not being able to work it out :-) I usually post the persons name it just seemed like a more personal way to reply quoting them. It bugs me when I can't work something out lol Thank you x

Thanks NatandTom i use my phone. Mystery solved x

It may be a browser thing with phones. I use the Google Chrome browser on my phone. When I'm logged in to my account I see the Quote this post button but it's not there when browsing the forum whilst logged out. Maybe try using a different browser?

PT x

If your on a mobile device you need to use a browser that can request the desktop version of the site. The mobile version does not support quoting or editing.

Thank you all. I'm not overly technical minded you may have guessed 😂

I can quote posts from my mobile. I use Google chrome.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I can quote posts from my mobile. I use Google chrome.

I also use chrome but have to request the desktop version before it will let me quote. Im on ios