The help thread

I have had a look and can't find a thread like this and I thought maybe any questions about the site that are quite minor and easy for more experienced members to help with rather than bother the help line all the time might be handy if nothing else and this gets closed could someone answer my question which is how do you reply in the forum like I've seen people copy the quote then add there reply or not to say on? Thanks in advance for help and if this stays then feel free to fire your questions away and we can all help each other out ... Thanks

Hi, good thread idea.

Click "quote this post" which is above the post you'd like to quote. It'll then automatically put the post into the box you normally type in and you can type under it like normal :)

At the top of each persons reply is a blue bar - in it you will see 'quote this post'.

Tap on there which will bring their text into the reply box at the bottom.

Write your reply and post message.

Hope that helps xxx

At the top of each persons reply is a blue bar - in it you will see 'quote this post'.

Tap on there which will bring their text into the reply box at the bottom.

Write your reply and post message.

Hope that helps xxx

Sometimes its posts twice lol!!!

Xxx

I agree with all the above, but when I'm on my phone I don't have the option, I wonder if it's the same for you?

Good idea for a thread btw :)

delilahxx wrote:

I agree with all the above, but when I'm on my phone I don't have the option, I wonder if it's the same for you?

Oh strange, I can do it on my phone (just did lol)

Not on iPhone it doesn't

Yes thanks that will be why I'm always on the iPhone

Was gonna say, I can't do it from my iPhone!

Android phone for the win! 😁

Jezebella wrote:

Android phone for the win! 😁

Yes!

But I can't do it on mine lol

Lol I swap every year from android to iPhone I can't make my mind up

No quote option on windows 😢

I am closing this thread as these topics have been covered around the forum.

We also have 24/7 customer care plus the ask the expert stickys