Review Hall of Fame

:medal_sports: by @anon86382708, 03 Jan 2012
Fun Factory Cobra Libre Luxury Male Vibrator

Fun Factory Cobra Libre Luxury Male Vibrator

Vibrations in the car boot

The Cobra Libra is definitely a toy that makes a statement. In technology terms it should be of similar vain as an iPhone of the sex toy market. The designers certainly spent time developing this product. No wonder the marketing videos made you think this was actually a concept car because it looks like so much future technology has gone into building it.

The practicality of this product means it could be left out on show and no one would actually know what it’s for. It isn’t bulky like most male sex toys and you feel as though toy manufacturers now actually want men to have as many thrills as women.

I couldn’t wait to try mine. After charging and figuring out how the buttons worked I finally entered the dark cave. I consider myself above average size and because of the flexibility of the material I had no problem entering. Now to play with the vibrations And BLAM. Now that didn’t take to long.

I guess I have to try it a good few times on all different settings before I could write a full review. I haven’t really counted how many variations in vibrations there are because basically every time I press a button it feels like a different one. About 3 of them have me cumming in no time at all. It makes for interesting race between me on the Cobra and my OH on her wand. Quite evenly matched I tell you. There are enough cycles to suit everyone and when you find the one or 3 that do it for you then your stamina training begins.

On the whole this is a fantastic product for men. About time we had something to balance with the We-Vibe and wands. Can’t say I will get bored of this. Cobra Libra is like garlic bread. It’s the future!

Overall Rating: 10 out of 10 stars

Pros: Small, sleek, stylish, modern. So many variations in the vibrations!

Cons: Magnetic charging point is hit and miss and can easily detach from charging.

Bottom Line: A huge leap forward in male sex toys.

:medal_sports: by @Tootles, 03 Jan 2012
Cloneboy Perso

Remarkably realistic replica of your erection

We had tried a willy mould kit before with poor results. You have to work out what you need to do in advance and familiarise yourself with all the steps. It is definitely a two-person job - the ‘subject’ getting involved with the ‘what bit do we do next’ conversation is definitely not conducive to maintaining an erection! Learning from last time I had the sole job of providing the erection and the Mrs did all the technical stuff and dressed (or rather undressed) to make my job easier too!

The cock ring is a big help. We had trouble getting the rubber seal over my penis so we made the hole a bit wider - the downside was that some of the gloop leaked out the bottom - but it is very easy to remove from anything it accidentally gets spilt on.

The results are very good - every little detail is visible and we both found it really intriguing - I guess casts of body parts are fairly weird anyway.

Haven’t tried it out as a dildo yet.

The mould can only be used once as you destroy it when you remove the finished product.

Overall, really worth it and easier than plaster-of-Paris-type kits.

Pros: Cock ring makes a difference and the gloop is easy to work with.

Cons: Mould can only be used once, slightly pricey.

Bottom Line: With adequate preparation and planning and a two-person team it’s pretty easy.

:trophy: by @warped.perfection, 16 Feb 2012
Mystim Electro-Sex Unit

Mystim Electro-Sex Unit

Wow

The device is a dual channel electro-sex box which comes with four adhesive electrode pads. It has heavily customisable settings and a variety of different modes. The intensity of each channel can be controlled independently. Sadly, it’s not possible to set the mode, pulse width, etc. for each channel individually. It would be nice if you could!

It comes with a (smallish) plastic case lined inside with rigid foam. There are spaces inside for the control unit, a battery, the electrodes and the instruction manual. The rigidity of the foam means that it can be a little difficult to get the unit out if you push it all the way in. However, it’s nice to be able to keep the kit all together and protected, though it’d be nice if there was a little more space for accessories.

A 9v battery was included in the box, meaning I was ready to go just as soon as I’d read the manual. It’s well worth reading as it explains all of the features of the device in detail; this will come in handy for finding your perfect settings. The language of the manual is a little strange at times. Mystim are a German company from what I’ve read and I suspect the manual was translated from German to English. Still, it’s understandable and does the job.

The electrodes included with the unit are of good quality. They’ve been used rather a few times now and are still working and sticking well. I have quite hairy appendages and have found that the pads adhere strongly enough to work but weakly enough not to give me a patchy waxing. Phew! There are four electrodes in the box and they are used in pairs; one is the positive terminal and the other is negative. The manual contains a few creative placement ideas.

The unit uses Mystim’s own proprietary connections and cables, which means that without adapters (if they exist) it is not possible to use anything but Mystim accessories. That’s rather a shame - it would have been nice to have a large range of choice, especially as Mystim’s accessories are quite expensive. Some are equal or greater in cost than the control unit itself!

As mentioned above, the control unit has a number of different modes: some modulate pulse width, or frequency, or intensity, or some combination of these. When switching between modes the unit reduces intensity to a near minimum level and then slowly brings it back to its original level over a period of around ten seconds. This helps to avoid an unexpected change in sensation.

The unit is quite powerful, especially considering that a single 9v battery powers it. With one electrode on my wrist and the other on my bicep I experienced involuntary muscle contraction which I struggled to resist at around the 8/9 out of 11 mark on the intensity dial. That was very interesting to test, and the feeling of complete helplessness was exciting.

Sensation-wise, the product is excellent. Electro-sex is exciting, fun and diverse. You can cause intense pleasure or delicious pain with great ease. If you like either this is a product worth getting without a doubt.

Pros: Very intense, very different, very fun.

Cons: Attachment/accessory prices.

Bottom Line: Everyone should own at least two!

:medal_sports: by @Kitty-Buzz, 21 Feb 2012
Dr Joel Kaplan Power Probe Vibrating Prostate Massager

Dr Joel Kaplan Power Probe Vibrating Prostate Massager

Once I raised the subject of anal play with my husband and I was surprised to find he was quite taken with the idea of trying out prostate stimulation and he asked me to pick out a toy for him, and I went with the Dr Joel Kaplan Power Probe Vibrating Prostate Massager.

I choose it because it because it wasn’t too intimidating in terms of size (particularly girth, which was what my other half was most worried about), and its sleek black design was suitably masculine looking and not at all ‘girlie’ looking.

When it arrived he spent a couple of minutes testing the strength of the vibrations against sensitive spots like his nipples and lips before deciding that he’d give it a try, and he wasn’t disappointed!

As with any anal toy, lube is all-important and we took care to use plenty. The vibrations on the lower setting were enough for my other half the first time we tried it, and he chose not to use the higher setting because it was already pretty intense! Without being overly graphic, I have never seen him get that hard or lose it that completely! He was a VERY happy bunny that night!

I highly recommend the Dr Joel Kaplan Power Probe for couples as it really added something new and exciting to our sex life, but I do have a few minor gripes.

Once it’s inserted there is no way to know which way the tip is pointing, and since my husband was pretty much non-verbal at this point he couldn’t exactly tell me!

The other thing is that there’s not much to hold on to when it’s inserted, which limits how much you can direct it and experiment with different angles. This would be an even bigger problem for someone using it on their own, and I think they’d have to just switch it on, insert it and hope it hit the right spot.

My husband is a big bloke, and if the Power Probe was a bit longer and had more to hold on to it would be an awful lot easier to use. That said, I don’t regret choosing it and neither does he!

Overall Rating: 9 out of 10 stars

Pros: Smooth and not intimidating for first time anal play.

Cons: Too short and impossible to judge which way it curves once inserted.

Bottom Line: Great product, perfect for couples.

:medal_sports: by @justbummingaround, 01 Feb 2012
Doc Johnson John Holmes UR3 Realistic Dildo

Size does count

And to think that five years ago I found a finger too large! But that was before I found my present ‘lady friend’. She introduced me to anal penetration and over the years the size has increased, but the difference between a six-inch girth and an eight-inch girth certainly came as a shock.

The sight of ‘John Holmes’ in the flesh filled me with anticipation and apprehension. I had not arranged to see my lady friend for a couple of days, so decided to get in some solo practice.

The ‘John Holmes’ Dildo’ suction was strong enough to fit firmly to the toilet seat where I could easily straddle it. Having drilled a pilot hole with a ‘teaser dildo’ and suitably lubed it and myself up, I gingerly lowered my posterior onto the tip. After a certain amount of slipping in every direction but the right one - it is very flexible and was very slippery - I made proper contact.

At first I thought ‘no way’ but after a fair while of raising, lowering and relaxing that magical moment came when with a rush it slipped through nature’s outer defences, and you’re not sure if it is exquisite pain or pleasure. Gradually the extreme tightness eased a tad, and I was able to start to move up and down, albeit rather tentatively, and shortly (actually anything but!! - oh what a pun) I had worked the full length in and it felt so good! Ten inches in length and eight in girth ensured I felt reassuringly satisfied.

Certainly I have reached my limits… but then I said that about the last one, and the one before and the…

Pros: The texture, flexibility and shape.

Cons: Nothing.

Bottom Line: With this you really hit the anal ‘big time’.

:medal_sports: by @phil_the_thrill69, 18 Feb 2012
Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Love Ring

My partner and I never tried anything like this before. After 20 years we thought our sex life was pretty good, but on Valentine’s Day we had a night away and I decided to surprise her and spice things up a little.

She was happy to use it and told me she had considered it herself, so after lots of build up she slipped it on. We left it turned off for quite a while and she thought it intensified my erection and the stimulating area did its job with her on top. After a while she turned it on and came very quickly. I wasn’t sure about the vibrating myself at this point.

With me on top we again left it off a while, then turned it on, and the difference was, quite literally, mind-blowing! My whole erection seemed to be shaking inside her, quite a feeling and we both loved it. Needless to say I didn’t last too long after we turned it on!

We are both sold on toys now and are looking at some other stuff for mutual fun.

Thanks Lovehoney for making a 40-something couple feel young in the bedroom again!

Pros: Good vibrations, but not too strong, great feeling for both.

Bottom Line: Fantastic!

:medal_sports: by @Aphrodite2011, 20 Feb 2012
Magic Stick Vaginal Tightener

This product is amazing

I have had two, good-sized babies. Sadly I knew that my vaginal muscles were weaker than they used to be. Even though I partner is well endowed I’m slightly ashamed to have to admit that I couldn’t grip him very well. (And many ladies will know that it is a bit disappointing and more so when you are a couple who love each other.)

I was very, very sceptical that this product would do much but I was very wrong. Just put the Magic Stick in about an hour or so before being intimate rather than the 30 minutes as suggested. The tightening effect last for about 12 hours. I found that our lovemaking is more intense and a “better fit” for myself and my partner. I can now grip him very well, which is wonderful and pleasurable for both of us, and I have orgasms which I was struggling to have through intercourse.

The only thing to be careful of is leaving it in for too long. I left it in for 30 minutes once and I was so tight that sex was uncomfortable for both of us, especially my poor partner.

It works really well. I recommend using alcohol rub which is available and cheap from Amazon or eBay. I use the stick about 35 times or more then replace when it becomes too thin. Do not use water as it will tend to make the magic stick crumble.

Thank you Lovehoney for selling an amazing product for couples.

Ladies who have not had children or who are already small won’t benefit from Magic Stick… it will make you too small.

Pros: Easy to use and it works very well.

Cons: Can make you rather dry, but extra lube solves the problem.

Bottom Line: Fantastic product which really works!

:trophy: by @MrJay, 18 Mar 2012
Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock UR3 6 Inch Vibrating Harness Set

Fantastic strap-on harness and dildo set

We got this primarily for my OH to use on me for anal sex. This is our second Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock strap-on set.

This was delivered very quickly and discreetly as has always been the case with Lovehoney. The set came in a smartly presented box and looks professionally produced. The instruction leaflet is mostly used to show off other products in the range. The key instructions relating to adjusting the straps were clear and easy to use. Likewise for the care instructions - wash with mild soap and water then hand dry with a soft cloth.

The harness is very high quality and feels very comfortable in use. There are two adjustable straps and it was very easy to get a secure fit. The harness has a hole for the included Vac-U-Lock plug, which snaps securely into place. There is also a long slit in the harness allowing easy access to your partner while they’re wearing it. This was a definite plus as I wouldn’t want my OH feeling left out and it is possible to have sex with your partner while they’re wearing it.

The dildo itself is the most realistic one I’ve ever seen or used. The shape is very convincing and the texture is as close to real skin as you’re likely to get. It has several veins on it and even moves like real skin when you handle it. It also has a nice tight pair of balls on it. If you’re not into realistic toys you should look elsewhere.

There is a hole in the end for inserting the Vac-U-Lock plug and also a small cable running from the top at the base which connects the vibrator to the battery pack. The dildo is a decent size and so might not be ideal for beginners to use for anal play. For me, it’s exactly what I was looking for.

A big benefit of this dildo is that it smells much more pleasant than any of our previous ones. It’s not an especially strong smell but is quite sweet and pleasant.

Once the plug is inserted into the base of the dildo it is nice and firm. The combination of the plug and the vibrator give a solid core through the middle that makes insertion much easier. It required a decent amount of lube and slow, patient insertion. Once it’s in though it’s thoroughly worth it. I could take the full length and girth of the toy without any discomfort. The harness allowed my partner to exercise good control over it and it was very pleasurable for her to thrust it in and out. Things get even better when you turn on the vibrator. This requires 3AA batteries and has three different speed settings. The vibrator is towards the tip of the dildo and the vibrations were incredible, especially on the higher settings.

I have also tried the harness on to see if I could use it for double penetration on my OH. The picture on the box gave me this idea as it shows a man wearing it. I’m very confident that this would be possible, I just need to get a smaller dildo for her as the included one is a little large for her. Our next purchase is highly likely to be something appropriate from the Vac-U-Lock range.

Overall, this is an excellent product that is sure to become a regular favourite. If I had to look for a downside it’s that the battery box looks a little tacky. It’s a nasty beige rectangular box that looks like something from the 80s. This is a very minor quibble and in no way diminishes the enjoyment we’ve had with this set.

A very satisfied, repeat Doc Johnson and Lovehoney customer.

Pros: Very high quality realistic product.

Cons: The battery box looks very old fashioned.

Bottom Line: Excellent addition to our collection, very pleased with it.

:medal_sports: by @acoupleofwankers, 29 Mar 2012
Tantus Acute Silicone Dildo

A (very) cute little dildo

She Says:

Tantus Acute really is a (very) cute little dildo (I’m so sorry, I’m sure that joke has been made a million times over, but I couldn’t resist). I wonder if the name was chosen because of this, or maybe because of the acute angle it forms when standing (going back to GCSE maths here)? Anyway, whatever the reason I think it’s a good name that is well suited. There were two things that attracted us to this little beauty - firstly, it’s vibrant colour and secondly it’s small size.

If you’ve read some of our previous posts you may be shocked to hear that it’s small size was something that appealed to us. Well, Alex may be a size queen, but most of the time I’m really not. We don’t own many small dildos, the only other silicone toy we have of a comparable size is the Tantus Silk Medium, which I find great for anal play, but a bit boring for vaginal play. I was hoping for better things from this one, and I have to say, it has delivered. It is small enough to use in my vagina or up my ass without any prior warm up. I find it’s shape comfortable for both uses, but particularly pleasurable for vaginal use. I don’t have a very sensitive g-spot at all, I can’t come (or haven’t yet) from stimulation of this area alone, most of the time it doesn’t even feel particularly different from anywhere else on my vaginal wall. However, acute does reach that area very well, to the point where I can actually feel the difference it is having on me whilst masturbating - you might not think this to be much of an achievement, but believe me, for me it is. I’m sure that if you’re a person who enjoys g-spot stimulation this would be a great choice for you. I very much enjoy thrusting it into me, it’s not really one just to leave sitting inside you as it’s too small to get enough stimulation. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that sometimes it spins round inside of you so it is facing the wrong way (towards the back of your vagina), it feels fine this way, but not quite as good, which is just a bit annoying.

Like all Tantus toys, the Acute is made from a premium grade silicone, which in this case is of a medium firmness. It’s completely body safe, free from nasty chemicals and very easy to clean (spray with sex toy cleaner and rinse under warm water) or sterilse (boil for 3-5 minutes). We would of course advocate sterilising any toy if you’re going to share it, or use it for both anal and vaginal play.

In conclusion, Acute is a brilliant little dildo, perfectly proportioned, made out of a top quality material and in a beautiful vibrant colour. Although I’ve only had it for a couple of weeks it has had a LOT of use already, and I can easily see it being my new go-to-first dildo for masturbation.

He Says:

I am disgruntled. Lucy has stolen all the good jokes. Therefore my half of this post is going to be very staid.

An enjoyment of larger toys does not automatically mean that a well designed smaller toy has to be unsatisfying. This toy is highly angled, and when inserted fully presses nicely against my prostate. One of my favourite uses of this dildo is to sit on a chair with it all the way in, and work it around slightly (reaching down with one hand, or just shifting about). But my normal interests anally involve my sphincter rather than my prostate. The Acute doesn’t do a lot of stretching for me, but there are a couple of benefits to a toy this size even for experienced anal players.

Firstly, it is a slightly sad fact of life that you can’t ram a pound or so of silicone up your ass every day. Obviously one solution to this problem is to take a day off, but a much more fun solution is to take things a bit easy. The Acute is not uncomfortable even when I am feeling slightly tender down there. But the texture and shape to still provide enough stimulation to keep you interested.

Another advantage is that you can really thrust this toy with some force. With a small toy of a constant diameter this would not provide much stimulation. However, the Acute gets significantly narrower towards the base, which you might think would provide even less stimulation, but the size difference actually means that as you thrust you are working your ass from the inside, a sensation that I particularly enjoy.

Overall, I am surprised how fond I am of the Acute. Many people like to use a small dildo to warm themselves up for larger toys, myself included. I would not recommend the Acute for this if you are interested in toys over about 2 inches, as it will not provide sufficient girth to make any difference. In fact, I could personally fairly happily do without this toy. But it provides an enjoyable change of pace, as well as being an excellent beginners’ toy in its own right.

Pros: Great angle for G-spot and P-spot stimulation and very attractive

Cons: Occasionally turns round to face wrong way while thrusting.

Bottom Line: Fantastic, versatile little dildo, great for beginners or the more experienced.

:medal_sports: by @mrsorgasmatron, 02 Mar 2012
Meeting Her Match by Justine Elyot

Meeting Her Match by Justine Elyot

Kinkylicious book - The fictional bible of BDSM

Right… Where do I start? I have been reading pornography since the late nineties but this book has been my best read ever. I enjoyed every ‘scene’ of it and I broadened the list of my kinkiest sexual fantasies while reading it. Why?

Apart from the great story of the book, there is at least one graphic description of hardcore BDSM sex in every chapter. The whole book is an endless fantasy power roleplay, with bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, authentic scenes of sadism and masochism, plenty of spanking and flogging, physical and psychological torture, humiliation and sexual slavery, and of course, vaginal and anal sex non-stop…

If you are the ‘vanilla’ type of person do not read this book. There is nothing ‘vanilla’ there for you.

Read this book if you are straight, bi, lesbian, and you love orgies…

Definitely read this book if you are a dom/me, a switch or a sub, you adore spanking or if you are curious about D&S; .

The book has 11 chapters… Think of it for a minute. 11 chapters equal at least 11 times hard masturbation. Because you ARE going to touch yourself down there while reading this book. There is no doubt about that.

Pros: Hardcore, detailed graphic descriptions of kinky sex from the first to the last page.

Cons: The fact that I finished reading it…

Bottom Line: A (sexual) pleasure to read…

:medal_sports: by @Yumm, 20 Mar 2012
Doc Johnson Hung 12.5 Inch Vac-U-Lock Dildo Attachment

The most wonderfully satisfying dildo ever

I love reading the reviews of the toys on this site so had to do one of my own for this monster cock as it is my favourite.

This dildo, otherwise known as Bam, has been around for about 15 years now. I got my first one in 2000 after looking around on the internet for something a bit bigger. I saw this on an American site and it looked perfect so caught the train into London and headed straight to Soho to see if I could find one! In the third shop I went into I looked down and there it was. At the time it was the biggest dildo you could buy. That has long since changed but for me this size would turn out to be perfect!

I was in my teens then and although I had used a few toys already I couldn’t believe my eyes when I pulled it out of the box. It is a wonderful looking and feeling dildo, massive, beautifully detailed and squeezy soft.

At first I could barely take the head in and I wondered if I had overdone it but with a lot of patience each time it would squeeze in a little deeper, after a few months my hole became more comfortable with it and it started giving me incredible orgasms!

For a long time I couldn’t get beyond around 6 inches deep, I thought that was as far as it would go and it was maybe another 3 or 4 years before one time I was playing and suddenly almost swallowed the whole thing. I came in floods instantly. It felt so big inside me it was the most heavenly feeling imaginable!

Ever since then my hungry hole gobbles up every last inch of this incredible dick. The design has changed quite a lot since my first one, and this is the latest version which is one of the best. I got the white one which is supposed to be the softer of the two.

Gone is the suction cup, which is fun while it lasts but always ends up tearing off due to the sheer weight of the dildo. It now has a 3 inch or so deep hole designed for a strap-on. I can only imagine how that must feel but I have discovered it is just the right size to wedge a lubed Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator in there, which transforms this dildo into a hole-ravaging Bam vibrator that takes this awesome toy to a whole new level!

The material has changed as well. I have one of the old soft rubber Bam toys which I love and still use a lot, but this silagel formula feels great too, its really when it’s inside. Sometimes it’s fun to stretch a condom over it too which gives it a much smoother feel.

Since discovering this dildo I have tried many others but none have satisfied me quite like this one. After all these years using it I crave to have it inside me, and when those last couple of inches slide in it still fills me up completely. I love it!

Pros: The shape, length, thickness and material are all perfect, brilliant quality.

Cons: Doesn’t come with a protective bag anymore, so take care not to damage it.

Bottom Line: The best dildo I have ever used, by a long way!

:medal_sports: by @silverdrop, 14 Mar 2012
Lovehoney Purple Satin Drawstring Bag

A great dildo deserves a great storage bag

It always disappoints me when luxury toys don’t come with their own storage bags. Silicone especially is such a lint magnet that you want to keep it wrapped up when it’s not in use.

I bought this specifically for my favourite harness dildo, a silicone dildo with balls. Since it’s kind of a pain to get it attached to the RodeoH harness that I use, I usually keep it on the harness and just wash both harness and dildo in the same sink of soapy water.

The balls are a little snug and strain the width of the bag a bit, but otherwise, the dildo fits while still attached to the panty-style harness. Obviously larger and strappier harnesses may not work as well.

I’m very pleased with my storage bag. A few quid is certainly worth it to protect an expensive toy.

Pros: Large enough to hold my Vixen Creations Goodfella dildo with balls and its harness.

Cons: Wish it was just a centimeter or two wider.

Bottom Line: Stylish and practical. Great for lint magnet toys.

:trophy: by @getmybuzzon, 01 May 2012
Uma by Je Joue

My new best friend

This is a fall-on-your-knees, hallelujah-chorus inducing new toy that has very quickly become a favourite!

First off, the colour is gorgeous - I went for fuchsia and it’s almost hot enough to hang on my wall! At the same time it’s very discreet and classy looking, not intimidating at all.

The feel of it’s lovely too - seamless, so it’s waterproof (morning showers just got better), silicone and it’s really velvety and so soft. I love the curved shape which is basically made to fit us, and it has a larger head which is great for g-spot stimulation or just as an external vibe.

After I unwrapped the very classy Je Joue box and realised that my toy was such hot stuff, I decided to plug it in and give it a go! The fact that it’s rechargeable is a godsend - I only own rechargeables now because yes, it’s better for the environment, but I was also fed up of blaming the disappearing batteries on the flat’s ‘ghost’ and neighbourhood cats.

So 2 hours later I was good to go. The ‘pattern’ button in the middle’s really cool; I don’t have any other toys with this function and it’s much more fun being able to switch it up a bit! The buttons needed a firm press to get going, but I’d much prefer this than worrying about it going off in my bag, which has happened with previous toys and is no kinds of fun. The vibrations were good and strong but you could also start off with them low and rumbly, yay!

Anyway not to go into too much detail but after that first day I couldn’t get enough of Uma! It works EVERY time and I dont think there was actually anything that I didnt love about it!

Pros: Beautiful, shape, feels amazing, powerful, colour, rechargeable, seamless.

Cons: Nothing!

Bottom Lines: A sexy toy that totally delivers in all areas, a must-have!

:medal_sports: by @toymad, 24 Apr 2012
CyberSkin 4 Inch Extra Thick Penis Extender Sleeve

CyberSkin 4 Inch Extra Thick Penis Extender Sleeve

Certainly not had any complaints from the Mrs

As you’ll see from other reviews, we have gradually progressed from using the 2" version, then the 3" version and now the 4" version. I have to say, when they’re lined up next to each other you can really see what a difference a couple of inches make!

As other people have mentioned, getting it on in the first place is hardly an erotic experience, but practice makes perfect. I tend to roll it completely back on itself, then roll it onto my (hard!) cock - and I don’t use any lube at all on the inside or on my cock.

Plenty of lube IS required for the outside though.

The 4" version is a lot heavier than the others, so gives you a ‘hung’ look rather being a flagpole sticking up, but once inside her it’s easy to use - just don’t pull out too far as it can sometimes ‘fold’ at the tip.

Wife had some amazing orgasms taking a full 10" last night - would definitely recommend it to anyone - just take it slowly and build up to it!

As I’ve said before, you’ll both need a sense of humour as it looks pretty daft, although it gives you a pretty decent package in your boxers if you put it on before the event rather than during!

Pros: Makes you feel like a porn star.

Cons: Bit of a faff to clean/store afterwards.

Bottom Line: Certainly not had any complaints from the Mrs!

:medal_sports: by @Harry-McBeal, 27 Apr 2012
Lovehoney G-Slim G-Spot Vibrator

Men - save yourselves

Men - we must get these things banned in the UK - if we don’t we’ll be out of a job in the bedroom forever!

Seriously, though, I had NO idea how good this little thing would be. I’ve always been aware that she has a sensitive G-spot but I had NO idea how good this toy would be on it.

As soon as I put it inside her and started moving it gently she started to orgasm - hard! I went on to make her cum about 6 or 7 more times before she was totally exhausted. What an incredible gadget!

Oh, and all that was without turning on the vibrations!! I didn’t want to risk that as replacing the ceiling after she went through it would be expensive! We did switch it on beforehand to see what it was like. It is a bit loud but I’ve heard louder (she has a bullet that sounds like an angry moped!).

A great toy, but now all I do is make tea. :frowning:

Pros: Instant orgasms, good strong shaft. Good angle.

Cons: Could eradicate men from planet Earth!

Bottom Line: An amazing toy, possibly the best £13 I’ve ever spent!

:medal_sports: by @Samantha69, 29 Apr 2012
Nipple Pump Kit

Nipple Pump Kit

Fantastic

This little product absolutely must be in your toy bag! I have tried various different nipple suckers over the years but this one is far and away the best.

Not only do you get the amazing sensation of your nipple being sucked, it’s incredibly erotic to actually see it inside the clear tube. Other suckers I have tried have been coloured and, while the sensation is good, you can’t actually see anything. My husband enjoys watching my nipple slide into the tube and says it is such a turn-on for him.

An added bonus are the rings which can be worn discreetly while you go about your daily chores. I don’t have large nipples so I find the smaller two sizes work perfectly for me - the larger of the two for general wear and the smaller ones for the heightened pain/pleasure sensation. I sometimes also wear nipple clamps with the rings on and the sensation of these against my skin as I move around combined with the gentle nipping sensation of the rings means I become very stimulated before we even start getting to the nitty gritty!

I have read other reviews where people have used this on their clit. I haven’t tried that yet (I didn’t think about it!), so guess what I’m off to do now!!

I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Pros: Ease of use and the fact you can see what’s happening.

Bottom Line: Excellent, must have product.

:medal_sports: by @SilkyKat, Apr 2012
Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator

Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator

Pink and Powerful but NOT Pretty

Received this as a free gift with an order. I probably would never have ordered it myself but in this case the adage “looks can be deceiving” certainly is true.

Out the box it looks like a knitting nancy and does not score any points in the erotic looks department. Having read some reviews and based on its gnarly appearance I was somewhat hesitant to unleash it on my precious pearl.

If like me, your pearl is a little on the delicate side, then beware this is not the toy for direct stimulation. Apart from the hard plastic it has MAJOR buzz factor. The vibrations are intense and will still have you hitting the O heights even under a protective layer, like a pillow.

Considering its strength of vibrations it might best be used on your man as suggested by fellow Lovehoney member Kink King or against your cheek with your man in your mouth. It will definitely be a buzz bonus for both of you.

It is easy to lock and load (classic no mess no fuss LH design) BUT it certainly is NOT quiet - it’s more the muscle car of pocket vibrators. If you are NOT shy this is the hot rod for you!

Please note - it uses AA batteries (thankfully NOT unobtainable N size) and only needs 1 to have you buzzing to the next level. However, batteries are NOT included.

Overall Rating: 8 out of 10 stars

Pros: It hits high and hard and will not leave you wanting.

Cons: If you are NOT a power princess then this is not for you.

Bottom Line: If you want a powerful quickie this is the toy for it.

:trophy: by @Ffuncub, 24 May 2012
Titanmen No1 Anal Vibrator

Titanmen No1 Anal Vibrator

Not for the faint of heart, or arse

Firstly, let’s get the dimensions out of the way: 25.4x3.8cm / 10"x1.54". Not large by dildo standards, but big for a vibrator. Uncompromisingly big, black and shiny, it shares a somewhat butch aesthetic with the rest of the Titanman range. I can imagine it could appear a little intimidating to the novice player even if they didn’t know it was electrically charged.

No.1, as he/it shall be referred to in my play area, is double dipped so that the matte ''Sil-A-Gel" shaft is covered with a shiny surface approximately a half of the way down. This element of the design is found in most of the range. He/it came in a job lot of 4 Titanmen ‘tools’ (‘Toys are for boys, Tools are for MEN apparently, according to the marketing) that I had been yearning for for months. The product and packaging design are leagues ahead of the vast majority of adult toys. Dare I say ’ it must be a Gay Thing’? To be truthful, I really wanted Numbers 2,3 or 4 which are bulbous (2) bent (3) or ribbed (4). Unfortunately they don’t appear to be available on Lovehoney or anywhere else in the UK right now, possibly classed as W.M.D.'s by HM Customs. I will inevitably end them getting them in some way. Fnar Fnar.

After the unwrapping and insertion of 2 x AA batteries (into the toy, not me) I then had the enviable decision of which to use first. Of course it had to be No.1 and like Frankenstein’s monster I went for the electrical option. Now the hard bit. To insert when vibrating or wait until full to ‘unleash the beast’? As I had my sensible head on I plumped for a low power entrance which I would say is definitely the way to go. The weaker vibrations have a loosening effect on the sphincter muscle and the shiny upper part of the shaft enabled this reviewer to take it up to the hilt in a matter of moments. I used a generic silicone lube which was perfect for all the toys in the range.

At this juncture I should point out that I am a retired nurse as well as an experienced versatile arse player and that everyone should be aware of their limits when playing with toys. Dildo play isn’t a recognised competitive sport outside of certain unsavoury circles. The consequences of playing without due care and attention can be devastating. Colostomy bags are so 70s too, don’t you think?

Anyway, I digress. The shiny top, lube and vibrations made short work of the ‘famously difficult’ second sphincter and at that point I turned up the power to what I supposed to be a pleasant 10. Little did I know, until I grasped the end to explore that No.1 had a No.11. Spinal Tap indeed. After climbing down from the ceiling and ‘dismounting’ I could only think to myself, ‘good start!’, whilst studying the remaining collection. What happened next is another, shorter story.

So, to round off. A good looking, well made vibrator for experienced arse players. Early days but I can see this being a favourite. Recommended.

Overall Rating: 8 out of 10 stars

Pros: It does as its name suggests, masterfully vibrates the anus.

Cons Well, it kept me quiet for a while if that’s a bad thing?

Bottom Line: Perfect opener for experienced arse players.

:medal_sports:by @nem, 06 May 2012
Tracey Cox Supersex Toner Balls

Amazing

I had seen these on This Morning on their sex show week with Tracey Cox herself. Didn’t pay them much attention but thought about doing a little more research as to be honest I wasn’t really aware of the existence of things of this nature.

So I came to my friend Lovehoney and had a look. To be honest, the reviews swayed me, every single one saying it had worked wonders, and I thought I would give them a go.

I had my daughter in 2009. and since then had trouble with weeing after coughing and sneezing. Trampolines were a no go! Thankfully I have a lovely partner who wasn’t to put off, but I knew something had to give. I have three words for this item. Oh my god! I used these for 12 hours (over two days) then had sex…

They have fixed me. Tightened me. I can cough to my hearts content without fear. My orgasms are amazing and I only wish I had bought them ages ago! If you are are considering buying these, do. They have literally changed my life!

I have recommended them to all my friends and one friend already has hers in the post!

Get them, get them, get them! Do it now!

Pros: Changed my life.

Cons: Nothing, slightly painful to take out after muscles tightening all day,

Bottom Line: The best thing I have ever purchased in my life! Buy it!

:medal_sports: by @Jtaylor8xx, 12 May 2012
Lovehoney Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator

Thank you

Lovehoney, thank you, thank you, thank you!

My partner had a spinal cord injury 6 years ago which has left him in a wheelchair. A side effect of this injury is that it has left him unable to ejaculate normally. We want to have kids soon and were told we would need a medical vibrator which costs up to ÂŁ700 but were advised to try some high street vibrators first.

The magic wand was our last hope before we started saving up for the medical vibrator, and to our ultimate surprise it worked.

This wand is so powerful it truly is fantastic. It isn’t loud, the lead is a perfect length and the spin wheel is easy to use.

We would recommend it to anyone who is in the same situation as us. Thank you Lovehoney as all we need to save up for now is our baby!

Pros: It worked!

Bottom Line: Perfect for any males with a spinal cord injury.