Review Hall of Fame

:medal_sports:by @CoffeeRain, 02 Mar 2020
Packer Gear Soft Hollow Silicone STP Packer

Packer in a Pinch

I would just like to preface this, saying that it is a review written from the perspective of a genderfluid person, AFAB, but more male leaning. I have had previous experience using a S2P device but never one with a realistic shape such as this. Also, it does state on the box that it can be used with a harness but I donā€™t have one at the moment; so thatā€™s where weā€™re at.

The box is pretty simple, generalised instructions inside and the toy, of course. I didnā€™t notice it to have a very strong smell, aside from the expected with a material like this, and I gave it a good clean before using it (thanks lovehoney toy cleaning spray!) First impressions, it isnā€™t overly big, which is good, just a few inches long and a long opening to adjust yourself around. I would recommend getting a feel for the placement a few times in the shower maybe? I did not do this because I was very eager.

Instead I chugged all the water I could and waited. I noticed the balls are shallow but not as much as I would have expected and I had concerns that it would gather there too much and potentially soak myselfā€¦ When it was time I stood over the toilet and fitted the toy as best I could, and then waited butā€¦ unfortunately I got so excited by the fact that I really looked like I had a penis that my body got a sort of stage fright. Aaaand I had to sit down to pee. As if it was surprised I was standing.

Round two, Iā€¦ donā€™t think I positioned the toy quite as well and just ended up sort ofā€¦ peeing on myself. Learning from my mistakes I thought, round three had me remove any mats around the toilet and all clothes from the waist down but again I didnā€™t get the positioning perfect and had a leakage and had to sit down again.

Actually learning from this, the next time, I took it into the shower and experimented there. It was only then I got a real feel for the positioning and started to understand the not so shallow balls. As when you squeeze the shaft it creates a sort of suction and draws all the gathering pee out. All the same, I donā€™t think this is something Iā€™d want to use in a public bathroom without a toy cleaning wipe to get rid of any excess in the toy. It just seems like it would be a breeding ground for bacteria if you were to then continue wearing it as a packer for the rest of the day without access to proper cleaning facilities.

I have to wonder how different the struggle is with a harness though, and I do plan on testing it out with one when I can because itā€™s definitely something that interests me. I would also say, as a packer itā€™s very flexible, the material is super soft so Iā€™d say youā€™ll be able to get the positioning how you like it. However I tend to wear a lot of skinny trousers and I found it quite bulbous no matter where I put it.

Overall, I do quite like it, I just donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had to put so much effort into learning to use something I got from LoveHoney - but that isnā€™t necessarily a bad thing.

:medal_sports:by @Ginger_Dom, 02 Mar 2020
Bondage Boutique Adjustable Stamina Cock Ring

Feels amazing and looks great, hard to pass on this one

Growing bored with stretchy rings I wanted to step things up and start dabbling in more serious CBT.

As a happy owner of several Bondage Boutique items I knew the quality was going to be fantastic and the fact it isnā€™t natural leather was enough for me to give it a try.

The strap is soft and flexible but strong enough to take some solid abuse and once snapped closed it isnā€™t going anywhere unless you really mean it. The bit that attaches the strap to the ring is a great spot to attach a leash or chain if youā€™re using this on a sub that needs a little guidance.

The included cock ring is a soft (not stretchy) rubber that feels good against the skin but I found it a little too narrow when fully aroused so I replaced it with a wider, thicker ring. The ability to replace the ring was a pleasant surprise and really adds to the overall value.

As many others have stated youā€™ll definitely want to get this on before aroused. It was a little tricky to get snapped closed the first few times but once you get it down itā€™s not an issue. Itā€™s actually harder to pinch the skin near the snaps than it appears but I can definitely see a risk of hair getting pulled if the wearer isnā€™t shaved.

Applied properly this feels amazing, looks great and definitely gives the desired effect beyond any stretchy rubber device of similar design.

Overall Rating: 9 out of 10 stars

Pros: Look, feel and overall quality of material.

Cons: Ring could be a little wider.

Bottom Line: Itā€™s an amazing package for your package!

:trophy: by @Blonde_Bunny, 06 Apr 2020
Womanizer Premium Smart Silence Clitoral Stimulator

Lay back my friends, hear my words hear me speak, of how the Womanizer fixed me and made me complete.

Itā€™s a tale of sorrow, and how I lost hope, but fret not my listeners, itā€™s a story of hope.

I purchased this toy some few months ago, it taught me to climax, my very first O.

A fable not fiction, of pressures and friction, and hereā€™s how I did it, my detailed description.

So easy for some, years trying to cum, I felt so deflated, my body felt numb.

I felt cheated and lied, too long had I cried, the whole of my life, orgasm denied.

So many toys tried, my collection built wide, none of them worked, I was broken inside.

Not much of a goal, just a need to be whole, my world to be shaken, my mind and my soul.

I wept like a baby, then thought possibly maybe, I bought this new toy and Lovehoney saved me.

Orgasm chasing, my heart was now racing, the back of my head my eyes would be facing.

Female biology and air pulse technology, both had been mastered to build this new prodigy.

Such a simple manoeuvre this Henry the Hoover, clitoral sucker and climax improver.

A small spot of lube, one hand on my boob, from suction smart silence, I wait to be screwed.

Lay back on my hips, spread open my lips, found the right choice of the two option tips.

Pushed onto my clit, no option to quit, I went with the feelings I couldnā€™t submit.

In no time at all, Iā€™m near climbing the wall, turn up the power and wait for the thrall.

Iā€™m reeling Iā€™m screaming, my eyes are now streaming. The temperatures rising the windows are steaming.

Dripping with sweat, itā€™s coming Iā€™m wet, this soaking squirt climax Iā€™ll never forget.

It built it came slow, and then the big O, I now had the taste and would never let go.

I thought I had cum, wait anotherā€™s begun, itā€™s happening again, could it be more than one?

Soaking and shaking, true feelings not faking, Iā€™m finished, Iā€™m done, no more for the taking.

So thrilled I could weep, collapsed in a heap, the cost of this climax, it didnā€™t come cheap.

But all is not lost, fine things they do cost, all other vibrators will be thrown and be tossed.

So donā€™t be too pensive, itā€™s features extensive, please hear me to see why itā€™s so expensive.

The decadent styling so smooth and beguiling, the look of this toy cannot stop you smiling.

Unrivalled high spec, and smart silence tech, this toy will destroy you, a dribbling wreck.

Waterproof power to take in the shower, full charge is reached in less than an hour.

2 sizes of heads, 12 settings to tread, thereā€™s options for all so donā€™t be misled.

With new automatics for hands free fanatics, the pleasure it gifts you will leave you exctatic.

A cute bag to hide it, to sneak it to sly it, I know youā€™re now thinking that you want to try it.

Just click it just buy one, just give it a test run, I promise you this, youā€™ve got hours of fun.

Hear my words hear me preach, of this lesson I teach, orgasms for all, everyone of us each.

We can all learn to scream, youā€™ll see what I mean, youā€™ll end up like me, an orgasm queen.

Itā€™s now priceless and precious and worth all that money, Iā€™ll ever be grateful, I love you Lovehoney.

XxX

Overall Rating: 10 out of 10 stars

Pros: Itā€™s cute, itā€™s divine, and forever itā€™s mine.

Cons: Nothing, a zero. It saved me, my hero.

Bottom Line: Give in and succumb, this will force you to cum.

:medal_sports: by @shelley297, 09 Apr 2020
Zumio Rechargeable Deep Stimulation SpiroTIP Clitoral Vibrator

Hits the spot every time

The first thing to say is ā€˜oh my godā€™. This little thing certainly delivers. Didnā€™t time it with a stopwatch, but it definitely fulfils the ā€˜60 secondā€™ promise for me.

A bit of background on me: I have Aspergers and donā€™t like being touched, and until 6 months ago Iā€™d never been able to orgasm with another person, whether through penetration, oral or fingering. Iā€™m not prudish in the slightest, and am very sexual, but I just couldnā€™t relax enough to enjoy being touched. Fast forward to now, Iā€™m enjoying sex regularly with the help of many wonderful toys from Lovehoney, but this one is an absolute game-changer, making me orgasm every time Iā€™ve used it.

The packaging it comes in is very nice, it looks like a good quality product and comes with the actual Zumio, the little charging port you plug a micro USB cable into (which it also comes with and is compatible with any decent USB plug) and an instruction booklet. The device and charging process are pretty self explanatory - plug in, allow it to charge and then youā€™re good to play.

The buttons are at the top of the product near the precision tip, and are simply on/off, up and down, which is great as sometimes there can be too many options and youā€™re trying to turn it off and change the pattern or something which completely ruins the moment.

The device itself is hard plastic, with a silky smooth tip and it feels like a high quality product, which you certainly expect for the price. It is also lightweight and doesnā€™t make your arm ache if you use it for a longer time, and doesnā€™t overheat quickly - I used it with my play partners continuously for at least 25-30 minutes and it was still cool to the touch afterwards.

Even on the lowest setting, the vibration is strong enough to get you there. The instruction manual says to ā€˜warm the area upā€™ with the stimulation first before putting it directly on your clit, and I certainly recommend that because otherwise you might overwhelm your clit and find it harder to get there, but I guess that would all depend on the individual and how sensitive you are.

The vibration is regular and just one pattern, which sounds boring but is actually great. My experience is that applying it directly to your clit and then gently moving it over and around is the most effective movement and I have consistently orgasmed with it every time. My girlfriend also enjoyed it immensely, though she said if I had held it directly in her clit she probably would have ended up on the ceiling! We even tried using it as a pinpoint massager, and the sensations are great all over the body.

The device isnā€™t too loud; Iā€™d say itā€™s comparable with an electric toothbrush. If you want to make the most out of it and donā€™t live alone, music is a good cover for the sound.

The only con I can come up with is that as the buttons are near the tip, it can be a little difficult to turn up or down while using, but overall I would highly rate this for any person who wants precision stimulation, whether in solo play or during sex with a partner.

Pros: Small but powerful, lightweight and easy to use.

Cons: The up and down buttons are a little difficult to find during solo play.

Bottom Line: Incredible and great quality materials.

:medal_sports: by @orgasmic, 13 Apr 2020
Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Egg

Small but so powerful

Look and feel

The first impressions we had when we unboxed this product was how small it was. The idea that it could be as powerful as it is seemed impossible. The material is soft and doesnā€™t have an unpleasant odour as some sex toys can. I found a few times I got confused between the charging port and the activation button but in all fairness that has a lot to do with its compact design. The controller is easy to handle and both the egg and the controller are pretty discreet. I thought that the handle of the egg may fit inside the controller to allow for them to be easily kept together. Unfortunately this wasnā€™t the case however it is not really a problem, it just would have been handy to ensure that one part isnā€™t misplaced.

Accessibility

The size of the egg may cause some problems with anyone that has arthritic hands. Louise did find it hard to insert on her own as she couldnā€™t get a proper grip on it. I wouldnā€™t say this was anything major however if you have arthritis and buy this to use on yourself this may be a consideration. The controller was easier for her to hold and operate, in fact when it came to the controller she had no issues. Overall she had some difficultly with it but nothing that couldnā€™t be overcome between us.

Duet

Firstly I have to talk about the range, to say we thought it was impressive is a major understatement. I went out for a walk while Louise had it inserted and despite being several streets away she could feel the change in vibrations when the button was pressed on the remote. We were both stunned that it was still picking it up but it did add a real thrill to the toy knowing it still be used from some distance away. As I said above Louise did have some issues inserting it and getting it in the right spot, something that she contributes to having children. Once it was in place though she summed it up in four words ā€œan incredibly intense orgasmā€. I loved being able to take control, both while being in the room and while out on my walk while talking to her on the phone. She said that she got a kick from it too, loving the smiles that crept across my face (and hers) as I changed the mode.

Upon Reflection

One thing that I need to address is the eighth button press, the first seven scroll through the modes but the eighth doesnā€™t do anything. I must admit we were unsure if this was some kind of an issue with the toy or if it was meant to be like that. In fact, we did spend some time discussing it, finally we settled on that the final press didnā€™t have a mode connected to it as it was to show that it was the end of the mode cycle. However it did, at least at first, distract slightly from the moment.

Summary

This was the first experience Louise (and I) have had with a love egg. She openly admits that if she was going to use a toy from the ones we have this would certainly be her first choice. Even without the vibrations on she really did enjoy it inside, especially when I pulled on the handle while playing with her breasts. Compared to other sex toys she has, this was incredibly quiet while in use which really opened up the possibilities of where and when we can use it. We really love this toy, yes it was a little fiddly at first but we found the more we used it the less of an issue that became. We would highly recommend this to both single women and couples, at the end of the day when it comes to bang for your buck this certainly delivers.

Pros: So much more powerful than we thought and the range is impressive.

Cons: Not a thing.

Bottom Line: Littleā€¦ but lots of fun.

:medal_sports: by @InkBoyFtM, 25 Apr 2020
BASICS Powerful Pocket Clitoral Vibrator

A Must-Have Pocket Powerhouse

Oh my God. Okay, I donā€™t even know where to begin with this one. Itā€™s an absolute powerhouse, and only requires 1 AA battery - and thatā€™s a big deal. The vibrations are a sort of strong rumble, perfect for power kings and queens. I tried out all the attachments, but I do prefer the smooth magic wand head. Itā€™s literally four toys in one!

It comes in pink, which isnā€™t my favourite colour, but I tried to ignore that fact. Itā€™s only a minor niggle, but Iā€™d prefer maybe a blue, or a black.

Without Any Attachment:

The three metal nubs can be used for skin-on-skin contact, and deliver all that power straight to your most sensitive parts. It feels amazing. If you canā€™t handle a power overload, you can position them slightly to the side, or so that they encompass your clit, without directly touching it.

Magic Wand Attachment:

Okay, this is my favourite one. What I like most is that none of the heads dull the powerful vibrations - but this makes it feel exactly like a magic wand, and when lubed up, itā€™s slick and absolutely mind-blowing. I had multiple orgasms, something Iā€™ve never experienced before, which is brilliant.

Spiked Attachment #1:

Iā€™d like to reserve this one for masochists, as itā€™s a bit too prickly for my taste. The one Iā€™m referring to is the spikey attachment where they rise up slightly in the middle. Theyā€™re flat-topped, and while theyā€™re suitable for gentle teasing, I wouldnā€™t recommend pressing them down slightly. Unless, you know. Youā€™re a masochist.

Spiked Attachment #2:

Another one for masochists. This one is the attachment with the evenly spaced little nubs. Same can be said for this one, really, although I find it suitable for gentle massaging of other erogenous zones.

Nubbed Attachment:

This one is the one with five circles in a sort of flower shape. Itā€™s good for spreading out the vibrations to a wider area, and feels amazing. Good if you donā€™t want a traditional-wand feel, and the toy is too powerful for you without an attachment.

A slight gripe is that the battery casing was a bit odd for me. If you donā€™t get the bottom part of the casing ā€œtwisted inā€ properly, when you twist it to ON, the vibe wonā€™t turn on. That caused me a good five minutes of grief, especially if you want to turn it off to change the attachments mid-play, like I do.

All in all, it might be from the BASICS range, but it packs a punch, and every self-respecting toy lover should own oneā€”whether this is your first toy, or youā€™ve got a whole collection. It delivers earth-shaking orgasms, and doesnā€™t disappoint.

Pros: Powerful. Easy to travel with. Quiet.

Cons: Battery casing can be finicky. Wish it came in blue or black.

Bottom Line: An absolute must-have.

:trophy: by @Mint-Monster, 03 May 2020
Lovehoney Rechargeable Remote Control Large Love Egg

Egg of Arousal

The egg itself feels well made while the remote seems to be on the cheaper side. However, both of them have a pretty swish design and colour scheme. The egg has some weight to it, making it also useful for kegel exercises. Despite its size, it sits in the vagina comfortably with the aid of that silky silicone skin. You could easily forget youā€™re wearing it - this can make it even more exciting if your partner turns it on out of nowhere to give you a joyous jolt! I like this potential element of surprise. Insertion and removal can feel a tad troublesome without sufficient lube, so always make sure to use a generous amount. The cord feels strong, but is soft enough so it doesnā€™t irritate when being worn. You can easily retrieve the cord with a finger or two after use. If you have trouble finding it, you can also use your vagina muscles to help lay the egg.

The egg is rechargeable and uses the prong and self-healing silicone method while the remote uses a button battery - it would have been nice if both were rechargeable. The egg seems to last longer than the 40 minutes stated on the box. This could be down to me mainly using 2 lower intensities, though. Interestingly, the egg has 2 lights instead of 1 making it look like it has a pair of glaring eyes. These lights will pulse and brighten to match the vibration patterns/intensities and flash during charging or when on low power. You may not be able to tell if the egg is on low battery or not in time because it could already be inside you, flashing away. The egg needs to be awakened to standby mode before it will be responsive to the remote. Itā€™s alive!

The remote is small enough to hold discreetly in the hand and is accessible to the thumbs. The controls let you flick forwards/back between the patterns and increase/decrease the 4 intensities of each setting. The response time between the egg and the remote was decent within a short distance of about 3 metres or so. Anything further than that or going behind a wall made it lose connection. It wonā€™t reconnect again until you are in very close proximity with the egg and pressing the remote buttons a few times.

The egg has a single button which lets you use it without the remote. However, the egg settings donā€™t match up to the remote settings. Starting with the egg button will automatically put it on the highest intensity. But if you turn it on via the remote, it will start on the lowest intensity. Pressing the egg button continuously will only allow you to flick through the patterns and there appears to be no way to change the intensities. If you press the egg button after using the remote, it will also go to the next one except on the highest intensity. So if you lose or break the remote, you will be stuck with a very powerful vibe. This may not be a problem if you love strong, buzzy vibes, but it could end up being unusable for those that canā€™t handle them (like me). Maybe an extra egg button for intensity would have been a good idea? Just take care of that remote for your own sake.

My partner enjoyed being in charge of the controls and he couldnā€™t wait to enter meā€¦ with the egg still inside! It was such a huge turn on. However, my partner said that the cord can sometimes irritate his penis and the vibes on his tip can be slightly over stimulating. During one session he somehow managed to press the button on the egg with his penis, changing the setting. I didnā€™t think he could reach it. Odd. Sound-wise, itā€™s not over the top (especially on the lower settings). I donā€™t think it could be used that discreetly unless itā€™s in a noisy place.

The deep vibes get me going in no time. They tend to be rumbly on the first two intensities and buzzier on the last two. I donā€™t like 2-in-1 patterns in general, but I enjoy the constant and consistent settings this egg offers. The combination of size and power allows the egg to stimulate a wider area. For example, it can still stimulate my clitoris if I hold it in my opening. The constant pressure from the size and pulsing vibes feels amazing for me! Iā€™ve started calling this technique alone Egg Sex. Alternatively, it can be used as a clit vibe itself or even paired with another clit vibe while the egg is inserted. How versatile! The orgasms feel great against it, too. Unfortunately, the vibes can numb your fingers if youā€™re taking a while.

The egg is pretty easy to clean after use with some toy cleaner and running it under a tap. Dirt tends to get stuck in the indentation marks of the silicone and the cord base - a little brush should sort these tricky areas out. A simple wet wipe will do for the remote.

Many thanks to Lovehoney for sending me this to review. Overall, Iā€™m really taken with this egg. The versatility is really impressive: kegel weight, clit vibe, internal vibrator, PIV sex buddy and Egg Sex device. More than eggs-pected!

Overall Rating: 8 out of 10 stars

Pros: Versatility. Comfortable to wear. Deep low/mid vibes. Fun partner play.

Cons: Egg and remote controls donā€™t match up so pretty useless without it. Quite noisy.

Bottom Line: A great versatile toy. Just donā€™t lose the remote!

:medal_sports: by @Freeballin, 30 May 2020
Aneros Progasm Ice Prostate Massager

Enter the Magic Button-Pusher

After a few years of using dildos to pleasure myself anally, I decided to try my first Aneros design. The price had been a barrier at first, as I could not justify the $70 or so for what appeared to be moulded plastic. Now having used the Aneros Progasm Ice for a few years, it still seems a bit excessively priced, but I can say it delivers some pleasing sensations. It does come with a nicely designed discreet cardboard and plastic storage box which I have used to house the toy whenever not in use, fitted with a magnetic fold-over lid.

Early on I had tried following the instructions on the Aneros website for manipulating the Progasm Ice using contractions of oneā€™s sphincter muscles. While this eventually provides some pleasing sensations, the hands-free manipulation does not quite get me to the fabled ā€œsuper Oā€. For this, Iā€™ve found that manually pressing the Progasm Ice forward and into my prostate while itā€™s fully inserted, provides sufficient pressure to elicit an orgasm that feels quite different, more of a gradual ascension to a sort of orgasm plateau, eventually receding as I cease stimulation.

I have also enjoyed leaving the Progasm Ice inserted for several hours, manipulating its movement with my sphincter muscles as I carry on the mundane tasks of daily life. This can provide a sort of solo-foreplay for the busy multi-tasker.

Unfortunately, my Progasm Ice finally broke, recently the result of a three-foot drop onto the bathroom floor, which snapped the perineum fulcrum off and left in its place a jagged nub. From a web search, this seems to be a hazard of this product, though it doesnā€™t seem too common an occurrence.

Despite its higher price, I recommend people who enjoy prostate stimulation consider choosing at least one of the Aneros designs to include in their sex toy collection. While there are imitations one can purchase for less, Aneros has spent significant time and investment on perfecting these designs, and for that itā€™s worth spending the extra. Fun for sex with a partner or masturbation, the Aneros Progasm Ice is a well-designed, comfortable, and pleasurable toy.

Pros: Quality, design, materials, aesthetics, sensation.

Cons: Prone to breaking from short falls onto hard surfaces.

Bottom Line: Well-designed and effective prostate toy suitable for beginners and intermediates of anal pleasure.

:medal_sports: by @doge-666, 23 May 2020
Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator

The Single Best Toy Ever

I might as well throw every other sex toy I own out. Nothing could ever possibly compare to this thing.

I bought the XL replacement heads for this as well, as I need a bit more coverage, and they work great. I could argue that it could be even roomier - but the vast majority of people buying this (women) will find that the regular or XL heads suit their needs no problem. It was initially a very odd feeling, almost like receiving oral but not quite - it took a few days to get used to it, trying different angles for coverage, but I have found The Spot now, and it is easily the most mind-blowing toy I have. Iā€™ve had to start putting a towel down before use, when I never did before.

I canā€™t say Iā€™ve managed to have multiple orgasms, but something I have never experienced with a toy before is ā€˜aftershocksā€™, where even after Iā€™ve taken the toy away Iā€™ll get twitches and shivers.

The Device:

It feels solid in the hand - itā€™s a lovely shape to hold onto, allowing you to comfortably hold it where it needs to go. I have always used vibrators by holding them in the same spot, so the transition to this toy was easy. It also lasts about a week of daily/twice daily use before it needs to be charged again - the port is physical (no magnets - an actual DC port that wonā€™t fall off if itā€™s knocked while charging!) and sturdy as anything, with a nice silicone tag to slot into it to keep it covered when not in use. The buttons are pretty tactile, with a round, mushy dome of plastic that clicks when pressed in.

The settings have pretty big steps between them, and I could probably do with some in between steps, and itā€™s also pretty loud on the higher settings (it sounds similar to a hitachi on the higher settings, but the buzz is more fragmented - very quick pulses as opposed to a hum), but on the lower settings itā€™s very quiet, especially underneath a duvet, and I never really need to go above the 3rd setting anyway.

In short, Iā€™ve had this toy for about a month, and I can safely say Iā€™m in love. I havenā€™t used any other toys - this has been the perfect quarantine buddy.

The name is a bit disappointing and is probably the only proper downside about it, but I canā€™t say I could suggest anything better. Maybe the ā€˜Super Soakerā€™? My sheets would certainly agree.

Pros: Everything.

Cons: Nothing. It was worth every penny.

Bottom Line: Youā€™ll never need any other toy.

:medal_sports:by @Ume, 25 May 2020
Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Love Egg

Cute, newbie-friendly egg

I wouldnā€™t usually mention the packaging, but the thoughtful details on the box like the magnetic closing and window were a really nice touch and definitely gave a little extra something when unwrapping!

This is my first egg and while researching I was a little concerned about the size of this type of toy. The actual egg part of the Lovehoney Ignite egg was smaller than I expected and not intimidating at all, so this was a relief.

As someone not used to penetration or using internal toys it initially took a few tries to insert, but after playing with it a bit and some lube it popped right in. The subsequent times have been much easier, so for anyone new to internal toys Iā€™d say relax and keep trying. Donā€™t pressure yourself and youā€™ll get there.

Iā€™m quite aware of the noise, but on the lowest setting itā€™s pretty quiet and provides a nice low rumbly vibration. I donā€™t think I would be confident to wear it out or in company though. The two higher speed settings are a little too buzzy for me personally. There are a lot of patterns and after trying them all a couple of times, I think Iā€™d only use 2 or 3 at most. Everybody is different though, so itā€™s nice to have the options! Turning the egg off will reset the pattern loop so that it starts again from the beginning of the speed/pattern settings. This is fine for me as I prefer the first setting, but something to bear in mind if your favourite is lower down the list!

There is just one button to turn the egg on and off and to cycle through the settings. Itā€™s very easy to use in a variety of positions - I found lying on your front and stimulating your clit at the same time works really well with this toy, as the button is in easy reach.

The charge lasts for a good amount of time - I found one charge lasted about 90-100 minutes. This is good if you want to pop it in and let the vibrations get you worked up while you do something else, especially as shifting positions while sitting or lounging gives some nice sensations to enjoy. The cord is very comfortable and can be positioned so it gives some clit stimulation too.

While I havenā€™t been able to orgasm from using the egg alone, I really enjoy using it as a tease and love the way it feels.

Overall I think this egg is really good to help to slow things down and not focus on a quick orgasm.

Pros: Non-intimidating design and charge lasts a long time.

Cons: A bit too noisy to wear out and about.

Bottom Line: Great little first egg!

:trophy: by @GlGGlDY, 24 Jun 2020
BASICS Trigger Penis Pump

Girth!

I had a pump years ago but never got into it. Getting older, tired, stresses of life, it felt like I needed to rejuvenate my manhood back to its former glory. Not ED, fortunately, but just not in my twenties anymore. Not wanting to go down the pill route I thought Iā€™d try a pump again. I chose this one based on length, reviews and cost being cheap enough to not be a loss if I didnā€™t get into it.

It arrived quickly and discretely as promised. Simple to put together 4 parts and they feel decent enough quality. The rubber ring is a tight fit on my shaft which I suppose it needs to be. The tube is solid enough and gradiated in inches and centimetres (although itā€™s about 1.25" to the 1" mark). The trigger mechanism is good because it draws a vacuum as you pull it, not like the bulb ones that draw as you release so the trigger has more control. My previous was a bulb one and didnā€™t have great suction.

Trimmed/tidy down below probably helps, also a good coating of lube, not just on the rubber ring but I also put on my helmet so it didnā€™t rub on the inside of the tube (I learnt that for my second use). Simple to use, get a semi, or erection and slide it in, maybe a couple of small pumps to draw it down your shaft and pull you fully in. A couple more pumps so you are just on the right side of uncomfortable and you will see through the tube your manhood thick, veiny and at full attention. It did fog up a bit on first use but after re-entering it with a touch more lube it didnā€™t fog up much.

I kept it on for 15min and barely had to top it up. The release valve is simple and effective. On removal, the rubber ring did come off the end of the tube and stayed on my shaft due to the noticeable extra girth! The ring is only push-fitted to the tube so no issue to put it back on and it makes cleaning easy. Instant results are a fuller and girthier penis.

Sex that followed was great due to the confidence boost. It will be interesting to see if this is an actual ā€˜enlargerā€™ over time but Iā€™m happy that itā€™s a rejuvenator, making your penis feel healthier and my wife loved the extra girth for sure!

Pros: Simplicity, good vacuum, instant girth results.

Cons: Nothing really.

Bottom Line: Good value and does the job.

:medal_sports: by @Blonde_Bunny, 03 Jun 2020
Dame Arc Rechargeable Silicone G-Spot Vibrator

The Remarkable Arc

Years I had spent searching helplessly to find my G-spot, and then with the help of Lovehoney and the Greedy Girl Rabbit, I got there and found that treasure trove of pleasure. Since that fateful discovery, G-spot stimulation is an essential erotic escapade for me, so this new tailor-made toy I had to try.

Spoiler alert - this toy is mind-blowing! Bye bye bunny, my rabbit will have to find a new hole to hide.

I wonā€™t be monotonous and bore you with the delivery process, we all know how quick and private it always is. Letā€™s just say (and sorry again for the spoiler) it came nearly as fast as I did - albeit far more discreetlyā€¦

The boxing has a slightly medical appearance but you have to bear in mind that this toy has been scientifically designed by female sexual-health and well-being specialists for one purpose alone, medical-grade gushing!

The vibrator has a completely bespoke shape, crafted to target that exact secret spot. The enlarged and bulbous head with a slightly beaked tip apply pressure and pinpointed stimulation directly into your G-spot. The body is completely solid with no flexibility, allowing precise pressure and leverage to be applied. The head itself is firm but actually quite soft and squishy so it really doesnā€™t feel intimidating.

Once inserted, I found it best to gently rock the toy up and down (not in and out) on the lowest setting to begin with, then slowly increase the power and rocking motion to get me there fast. I say gently, but after a minute or two I can get quite rough, then with some slight and shallow thrusting Iā€™m soon shaking and screaming.

Iā€™ve come close to death by dick before but the first time I used this I nearly wept.

Hands-free fun with this toy also needs to be mentioned. More than once now Iā€™ve cum from completely hands-free play with this. The swollen head holds itself firmly locked inside you, so you can lie back with a full, filled feeling while letting the deep rumbles take you uncontrollably over the edge - multiple times.

With five levels of power and five vibrating patterns, youā€™re going to find a lot of different ways to play. The sequences donā€™t do much for me as Iā€™m a consistent and uninterrupted power girl, but Iā€™m sure many will love these options.

News flash! - Itā€™s not just for internal stimulation!

My clit loves this vibrator just as much as I do. It delivers deep and powerful vibrations that rival many of my wands. The broad head drives deep reverberating rumbles that are quite widely dispersed thus stimulating not only your clit, but echoing into and around your vulva too. The pointed tip is also just sensational when hooked up and pressed directly into your clit - trust me youā€™ll want to try this.

Bathtime will never be the same again - apologies to my rubber ducky, youā€™re not the only one squeaking in the tub now. Not only is it bath and shower safe, itā€™s soaking, shivering, squirt safe too. Firm, powerful G-spot stimulation is a guarantee that Iā€™ll gush, and this toy is no exception. The first time I climaxed using this I was soaked and dripping like a drain pipe.

Of course, being waterproof and totally silicone coated, cleaning is a breeze. Either wash with warm soapy water, wave over with sex toy wipes or whip out your Lovehoney cleaning spray and leave to dry until your next back-arching adventure.

The battery life of this toy is astonishing. Iā€™ve only charged it once and that was before first use, but it still hasnā€™t gone flat yet. This could be due to that fact that itā€™s just that powerful Iā€™ve yet to manage more than 20 minutes play each time before collapsing on the edge of unconsciousness in a heaving, soaking heap.

All I can say is this is by far the most powerful and perfect G-spot toy Iā€™ve ever had between my legs. I wonā€™t be throwing away my Greedy Girl rabbit just yet as I do love combined clitoral stimulation sometimes, but when I just want a huge soaking, shaking and explosive internal orgasm, this will be the toy I now reach for.

Pros: So soft, so pretty, so addictive.

Cons: Nothing, and I hate not giving a negative.

Bottom Line: Bye bye bunny, youā€™ll have to find a new hole to hide.

:medal_sports: by @Spoon_Bob_bit, 09 Jun 2020
Lovehoney Booty Buddy Silicone Butt Plug

A fun first foray

After a recent chat with a ladyfriend, I decided to see what pleasure I could find with bum fun. After looking around on the site I went for the Booty Buddy Butt Plug. I felt that if I was going to try bum fun I should try to get the most out of it so went for a P-spot massager, but didnā€™t want to spend much in case I didnā€™t like it as this was indeed virgin territory for me.

It arrived in a couple of days later in discreet packaging. I had it come to work as I was almost gteeā€™d to be alone at this present time. Well, I was, so I eagerly opened it. It was a nice size so didnā€™t look intimidating, and the finish is so silky smooth and soft. Iā€™d ordered lube too and it took a lot of will power not to go to the bathroom and try it out there and then. Still, I waited until I got home and had had a shower before giving it a go. I lubed it and me up and slipped it in. Because of the bend in it, it is slightly awkward sometimes to get in first time due to it flexing a little and the lube on it and then my fingers but overall not bad. After only ever trying a finger it is a much nicer sensation it has to be said.

Once in I retired to the bedroom for a bit of me time. I tried to move it around a bit but once itā€™s all in it doesnā€™t really allow you to do that, but depending on how you sit/lie with it and if youā€™re on harder or softer surfaces does seem to give more ability to make it move, and I do find that as I get more excited muscle contractions that Iā€™ve never noticed before cause it to move and tickle which does feel nice.

Iā€™ve played with it half a dozen times now and donā€™t seem to be able to hit that elusive P-spot, but even so, it definitely adds some different sensations when having a wank, and the end result does feel more intense as your bum muscles contract around it. It does stay in pretty well, and I have worn it about the house to get myself more turned on before having a play. I might even try going out with it in but thatā€™s for another day when I feel a bit braver.

All in all a good first toy as itā€™s not big and intimidating, a good price so you donā€™t mind giving it a go and it does add some nice sensations. Maybe with more work, Iā€™ll get the right spot or maybe it just doesnā€™t fit me but even so, itā€™s fun trying. Overall a good anal entry for me.

Overall Rating: 7 out of 10 stars

Pros: Good price, quality feel, easy starter for bum fun.

Cons: Doesnā€™t quite hit my spot.

Bottom Line: A good toy for someone looking at anal play for the first time.

:medal_sports: by @CoconutCreampie, 27 Jun 2020
THRUST Pro Elite Alana Ribbed Vagina and Ass Masturbator

5/5

I have used a small handful of different sex toys in my life (Fleshlights, teledildonics, etc.), but this has to be the greatest one Iā€™ve used in terms of creating a realistic sexual experience. A more detailed review is below, but to sum it up itā€™s a fantastic toy that is definitely worth getting.

The butt itself is a great size, shape, and texture. Itā€™s nice and round, firm yet soft. It really does feel like a real womanā€™s butt to the touch. It even sounds like one when you slap it. The only thing that could possibly throw some people off is the small lump you see roughly around where the tailbone would be (itā€™s visible in most of the pictures), but I hardly even notice it. There is also some pink dye near the asshole and on the vaginal lips, but it will likely come off within the first few uses. It still is an incredibly realistic butt and I often get turned on just by looking at it and touching it.

The vaginal and anal tunnels both feel great. They are different in texture and in tightness, which again adds to the realism factor. Both tunnels grip you tightly, but not excessively. Iā€™m not into anal personally, but the anal tunnel is very fun and feels great. I like to switch between the two with Alana (something you canā€™t do during real sex!). Some toys Iā€™ve used have been a little too intense in texture, most noticeably during climax, but not Alana. Actually, Iā€™ve consistently been having some of the most powerful orgasms with Alana that Iā€™ve ever had in my life, some even being stronger than orgasms Iā€™ve had with real women!

Alana was probably designed for doggy style, but you can actually put her in nearly any position you want. Missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and others are all possible. During doggy style, you can actually use Alana completely hands free as sheā€™s heavy enough to take the pounding and sheā€™ll even fuck you back. So she is very versatile, but her weight might make some positions harder than others. I like to use Alana when watching VR porn and copying the position from the video. When I do this it feels like Iā€™m actually having sex. Itā€™s incredible. There have also been times where Iā€™ve preferred to use Alana by herself and no other material, which only proves how realistic she is. I havenā€™t seen other reviews touch on this probably because it would go without saying, but Alana is not a quiet toy to use. The suction of the toy, combined with the sound of your body clapping against hers, can be quite loud depending on how hard youā€™re going.

Cleaning is probably the only major hassle with Alana. You can usually take her into the shower and run some water through either tunnel as they are both connected and clean it out that way. Her weight and size can make cleaning and storage difficult. I suggest putting her in a bag or pillowcase, but make sure you have a big enough hiding spot for her. These are the only issues I have with Alana, but they arenā€™t deal-breakers by any means.

To wrap it up, Alana is the best sex toy Iā€™ve ever used. The price might be a little high but itā€™s a worthwhile investment as it pays for itself quickly. It gives you a realistic sexual experience without all the drama and hassle. I can also highly recommend Alana for people in long-distance relationships or for couples who want to experiment with threesomes.

Pros: Everything!

Cons: Cleaning and storage.

Bottom Line: Phenomenal toy, definitely go for it if youā€™ve been considering it!

:trophy: by @KatiaGG, 17 Jul 2020
Roll Play Medium Butt Plug with Jiggle Ball and Suction Cup

I won the much-coveted Best Anal Ever award thanks to this plug

This was my first butt plug (a coronavirus purchase) after many years of enjoying anal play and part of my first ever Lovehoney order.

And if anything should happen to it, I would order the same exact toy over and over again. So Iā€™m going to mention a few of its main features.

The material:

This pretty boy is pure silicone with a steel ball in the middle, so not only is it medical-grade safe, but since it doesnā€™t have a motor in it, you can fully disinfect it by dropping it in a pot of boiling water for a few minutes. Yes, folks, that means it will never have that unfortunate Anal Smell ā„¢.

The shape:

Most butt plugs are tapered to the max to facilitate easy insertion. Which is great until you sit down and you have an arrowhead burying into your intestines. Ouch. This boy is tapered enough that he slides in and out pleasurable - not just comfortably - but the tip is rounded off so you can actually wear it out and about without instant regret the moment you sit down. The neck is longer and thinner than most plugs, making for more comfortable long term wear, though I do sometimes wish it were even longer. At this length, the toy manages to still stretch out my inner sphincter while Iā€™m wearing it, which makes me Very aware that itā€™s inside me and is also good preparation for anal sex afterwards.

(Story time: I wore this at the behest of my date, who got brave and asked if I would be willing to wear a plug for a movie night. They were then impressed when they saw the solid medium size. What happened next was one of the most intense anal sessions of my life: Real balls-deep lots-of-lube fast-thrusting rough anal, for which I was extremely well prepared thanks to this plug. It actually felt amazing. My date said they had never had someone who could take such a solid pounding anally. I win a prize! I was exceedingly smug. Some of the credit goes to the plug.)

Suction cup:

The suction cup isnā€™t strictly necessary but adds a bit of fun. If you like playing in the shower, propping it up on the tiles and feeling it press into you is a lovely sensation. The base is oval rather than round or T-bar shaped, which means that for longer wear (4 hours or more, in my experience) it still chafes a little at my cheeks, but itā€™s overall comfortable. I didnā€™t think there would be much point to a suction cup base on a plug, but I honestly liked it in the end.

Last but not least, the rolling ball:

As mentioned above, most toys that create some kind of vibrating or pulsating sensation do so with a motor, which means they then have to be waterproof and even then theyā€™re finicky to clean. Motors can break down or malfunction and they need batteries or constant charging and they can be super loud. This toy sounds like a maraca if you shake it out of your body and noiselessly creates sensation when inside. To be honest, the most intense sensations are created if youā€™re dancing, jogging or going up and down stairs, otherwise the movement is very light.

In short, this is an ideal toy for someone who wants to be plugged for a longer period of time and/or wants a toy that can help prep them for anal sex. Itā€™s also great if you think you might enjoy an anal vibrator (I discovered I did and then went out to buy a BVibe), but you donā€™t want the hassle, price and noise of a motorised toy.

Pros: Ergonomic shape, incredible sensations without the hassle of a motorised toy, great for long wear.

Cons: The base can chafe if worn for longer periods of time.

Bottom Line: The cheapest sex toy Iā€™ve ever bought and among the best.

:medal_sports: by @maximum_turnip, on 12 Jul 2020
THRUST Pro Elite Tamara Rechargeable Vibrating Masturbator

Perfect in every way

Summary:

This review might be a tad long as there is just so much I love about this toy. Great looks, amazing internal texture, and out of this world vibration function, it has it all. I own the smaller Thrust Katya butt, various Fleshlights and masturbators, and can safely say that this blows them all out of the water. If youā€™re looking for a step up from handheld masturbators and fancy a realistic-looking, full-sized butt and pussy toy to spice up your playtime, then you honestly canā€™t do any better than Tamara!

First Impression:

Lifting Tamaraā€™s sexy butt out of the box, I was immediately struck by how good she looked with her perky round cheeks and highly detailed holes. She is incredibly lifelike in appearance, with realistic proportions and skin tone, the product photos really donā€™t do her justice. Just seeing this perfect little tush in front of me was such a turn-on, I couldnā€™t resist lubing her up and inserting my fingers into her tight holes while the battery charged. Wow! The pussy is as real as it gets once warmed to my touch, it was so hot to see the soft lips prating as my fingers slid into her. I couldnā€™t wait to give her a test drive!

Feeling and use:

The super-soft material has to be felt to belive how real it feels. It feels so good to squeeze and slap and will ripple realistically when the toy slaps against your body in use. Both entrances are nice and tight and take a fair bit of pressure to enter, but being so soft it doesnā€™t feel overly tight once inside. The entrances gently grip your shaft as you slide in and out, which feels fantastic and looks so hot. Iā€™d say this toy could accommodate anyone, from the smallest to the largest of penis size without any issue. The orifices are filled with tiny lumps and bumps that provide the perfect balance of stimulation, but not too intense. Each hole also feels slightly different in texture and the butt is tighter, so it is very satisfying and fun to swap holes mid-session.

Being modelled on a full-sized hip means you can use the toy on its side while laying in bed in a spooning position and the holes are at the perfect height. It feels soo good to spoon and dry hump it with the vibration on. Doggy style is a lot of fun (especially while watching doggy POV porn), the weight and elasticity cause it to move back and forth as you build up a rhythm, which feels like sheā€™s doing some of the work as the toy rocks backs and forth. I had a lot of fun experimenting with different positions and ways to use it.

Vibration feature:

The vibration feature is unbelievably good! This is not some tiny bullet that you get in some vibrating toys, Itā€™s a super-powerful unit that vibrates the entire toy with a nice deep rumble. You donā€™t even have to enter the toy, you can just spoon it, or set it on your lap to feel the strong vibrations. I have to turn on the vibration mid-way through so that I can last longer as it is super intense when combined with the internal texture. Using this with a vibrating prostate massager is the best feeling ever! I managed to climax from the vibrations alone, which I have never experienced with other toys.

For the strength of the vibration, itā€™s very quiet and even on medium or high speed, I doubt anyone would hear it in another room. I like that the battery pack is removable and charges via USB as this means I donā€™t have to move the heavy toy and can just pop the battery pack on charge next to my phone charger.

Cleaning and maintenance:

Clean-up is easy and there is even a douche included for flushing. One thing Iā€™d suggest is to buy some long forceps, which can be had for a few pounds. You can cut up some microfiber towels (or some folded kitchen towel) and clamp it in the forceps to dry the orifices after cleaning, which makes the job a lot quicker and easier. Using the forceps allows you to push the towel right down to the bottom, to make sure there is no moisture hiding away in the depths of the toy.

Renewal powder or talc is a necessity if you want to keep the TPE in good condition. After cleaning, the material gets sticky and will attract dirt and grime if you donā€™t add powder. I put the powder into a lidded plastic food container and use a fluffy powder puff to apply the powder quickly and evenly.

Something else worth mentioning is that you can put lingerie on the toy for a bit of added fun. I found size 10-12 knickers fit great. Just be aware that TPE can stain with some fabrics, so stick to white lace or light coloured cotton to be on the safe side.

I hope my review was helpful. I honestly love this toy and canā€™t see anyone being disappointed. Sheā€™s expensive but well worth the investment and the only masturbator you will ever need or want.

Pros: Looks amazing, feels realistic and the vibration function is out of this world.

Cons: I canā€™t think of anything Iā€™d change. A perfect toy!

Bottom Line: I canā€™t recommend it highly enough!

:medal_sports:by @Recyclops, 18 Jul 2020
TENGA GEO Coral Textured Male Masturbator

Coral Sex

The TENGA eggs had intrigued me for a while but the advertised single use nature of them had put me off buying one (more because of the waste of material than money). Finding this rather unique looking stroker on Lovehoney and seeing it was reusable was enough to convince me to buy it.

When the toy turned up in the post it was larger than expected with the protective case and stand. Taking the stroker out of the case it fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and has a decent amount of weight to it (200g to be exact). It feels well-made and good quality material which clearly contributes to this weight.Itā€™s simple enough to use by turning inside out and applying a bit of lube to the edge and inside. When turning it inside out the stroker turns into more of an egg shape which is very comfortable to hold in your hand.

You can definitely feel the textures rubbing against the head when youā€™re stroking it. Itā€™s not a cushioned texture but itā€™s incredibly pleasurable. Personally, Iā€™ve found the best way to use this is to go slow and steady, and use squeezing and twisting motions (the shape and material of the stroker makes this very easy). You could opt for speed, but for me it didnā€™t get the benefit of the textures at all. Iā€™ve used it when edging and also when Iā€™ve wanted to get the job done quickly and itā€™s honestly great both ways. Involuntary moaning, leg twitchingā€¦ you get the idea. And unless youā€™ve gone overboard with the lube it is quiet to use as well.

The toy is pleasantly quick to clean after use. Fill it up with water, rinse a few times and turn it inside out to make sure both sides are clean. I use a microfibre cloth to wipe down both sides first before storing on the stand to finish off air drying. The advertised 6.5-inch internal size is the absolute maximum this toy will stretch to. Iā€™m around that size and trying to stretch it to cover everything felt like either I would burst through the top of the toy or there be some uncomfortable bending taking place. Saying that, it doesnā€™t need to be fully stretched to be enjoyed. It does a FANTASTIC job on the head and top third of the shaft. The weak point of the material is around the entry point and turning inside out to use/wash can tear it, so Iā€™d recommend a bit of caution.

Overall, itā€™s a fantastic toy and something I look forward to using again and again.

Pros: Feel of the material and textures.

Cons: Nothing.

Bottom Line: Highly recommended and a must-have.

:medal_sports: by Roonaleska, 30 Jul 2020
Lovehoney Powerful Rechargeable Silicone Wand Vibrator

Does the job, almost too well

I had to write this down before my brain dogged over with exhaustion. I got this wand today, only ordered it two days ago, and I was hoping to find something similar to an old wand Iā€™d gotten years ago that I lost the charger for (RIP little buddyā€¦).

Honestly, I settled on this one because it was in my budget and looked cute as hell. I didnā€™t think it would send me into a near grave.

I showered and prepped myself with another couple of toys, and then I thought while I had something inside of me Iā€™d test this on my clit. That was a mistake. I had no real idea what this was going to do to me. Iā€™d given it a test spin on my girlfriendā€™s back earlier and yet I still underestimated the rumbles.

Thatā€™s the thing, is that most smaller vibrators and even a few of the bigger ones, they give you buzz. They donā€™t give you low, deep rumble. So when I had this dildo inside me and I put the vibe head to my clit at the lowest setting, I immediately tightened up from pleasure and pushed the dildo out of me. There was no foreplay here. You canā€™t use this vibe for foreplay. This thing made me cum within a minute. It shot through me like lightening and I barely got up to the highest setting before I was making some weird, animalistic noises.

Once Iā€™d climaxed, I was kind ofā€¦ in shock. I didnā€™t realise my body could do that. It was almost concerning. I struggled to catch my breath, my underside felt like it was glowing, genuinely throbbing, it was so weird. I was, as the kids say, shook. So naturally, once I could put it back on my clit without it hurting from overstimulation, I went another round.

It took me a little more time to find that good spot, but once I was thereā€¦ I didnā€™t cum, that vibrator RIPPED the orgasm out of me like a monster. More weird animalistic noises, lots of swearing to long-forgotten gods, and now Iā€™m lying here, still naked, writing this review. Because yā€™all need to be careful.

You canā€™t take this thing into the bathroom and have a quickie. It will take you out to dinner, it will wine and dine you, and then it will MAKE you cum. You will need time to recover.

Pros: Cute exterior, demonic interior.

Cons: Not for a casual romp. This thing is serious business.

Bottom Line: Horrifyingly good.

:trophy: by @Melody1, 28 Aug 2020
Nexus Revo Intense Rechargeable Rotating Silicone Prostate Massager

Silky Smooth

Silky smooth feel, silky smooth insertion, silky smooth operation and the packaging is suitable smooth for the price point, including a velvety pouch for storage. Reassuringly heavy but not overly so, the Revo Intense feels a quality product. I love this piece of sexual engineering.

It slips in with minimal lubricant and is shaped to hit the target. Then, with a quick press of a button and the relentless massaging begins. You soon find yourself involuntarily clenching to the rhythm as the head of the Nevo rotates across you inside. Perhaps a little noisy but this helped my brain lock into the beat. Another quick press of the button and up tempo we go. What a pleasurable way to work out. I wasnā€™t sure of the need to switch direction but yep, that definitely added to the experience. The vibration function proved to be ā€˜all or nothingā€™. Most of the time it didnā€™t seem to do a lot but sit in the right position and the buzz suddenly kicks in. Gently rock it against the perineum and combined with the internal sensations, boy is it good.

Mind-blowing in a totally different way is the charger, magnetic so no need to fumble with the tricky connections of some waterproof toys. It lights up when the contact is good, emitting a satisfying green glow when full. Battery life is good. Being waterproof, cleaning is always straightforward.

Bear in mind though that this is not designed to be a butt plug so can have a tendency to slip out which can be frustrating if you are all good to go and it lands on the inevitably dusty floor. Another minor niggle are the buttons for operation which can be a little awkward, particularly when you are wasted and finally just want it to stop so you can lie still.

These little issues are no way deal breakers. There are many different approaches to the challenge of prostate simulation. I have tried several, but this is the best; the most expensive but definitely the best. The Revo Intense is another fantastic product from Nexus. On the lower setting it is so beautifully relaxing, several times Iā€™ve drifted towards sleep. On the higher speed, the Revo pushes you relentlessly towards climax. Get the vibration right and your mind scrambles, torn between begging for mercy and a cry for more.

Pros: Silky smooth, good battery life.

Cons: Tricky buttons.

Bottom Line: Quality product.

:medal_sports:by @DreamsOfChi, 04 Aug 2020
Lovehoney Fierce Serpentine Snakeskin Lace Body

Slither Into Something Sexy

Forget the LBD, this is the B(lack) L(ace) B(ody) and you absolutely need one in your wardrobe. The subtle snakeskin design of the lace coupled with the wet-look leather waistband, faux boning and unique suspender arrangement make this a must-have piece for any sex kitten, bondage queen or lingerie lover.

First of all, this is such a genuinely comfortable body. Iā€™m prepared to wear the odd piece that isnā€™t super accommodating if it really gets my loverā€™s motor running but, overall, Iā€™m too much of a ā€˜princess and the peaā€™ type to put up with being inconvenienced for long, so comfort is always something I look for in my bedroom wear. I found this so easy to get on and wear (and roll about and bend over in and so on and so forth). The lace stretches well without becoming baggy and the stitching on the leather-look sections holds up with no problems. It hugs in all the right places and seems perfectly cut to flatter the curvier figure.

The bra straps are adjustable which means you can boost your assets if required and itā€™s easy to find the most aesthetically pleasing fit. The corset-like faux boning supports and gently pulls in the belly area and the crotchless crotch is soft, well-placed and well-stitched. The halterneck strap, while providing no actual support, is also adjustable and gives a nice bondagey look. At the back, a bra-strap style hook and eye provides a bit of support and cinching.

I really liked the unusual suspender section. Instead of four straps running front and back, there are three straps on each leg which come to a point on the outer thigh and join in one single suspender with which to secure your stockings. I loved the look this gave - itā€™s unusual, edgy and a little bit kinky. I would recommend using stockings with a thicker band to prevent any roll down due to the single attachment point. Or, if you like, you can detach the suspenders completely. Either way - wow! A really sexy and unusual design that absolutely works in style and in function.

Pros: The fit, the feel and the unusual suspenders.

Cons: Nothing.

Bottom Line: Slinky, sexy and super flattering.