Reviewers - we need your help!

Hey All!

Our Lovehoney products are now available to buy from even more retailers (yay!), but they could really do with some more reviews over on those stores. If you own any of the products listed on these stores, and you wouldn’t mind leaving a quick review for them - I would be super duper grateful!

Please don’t feel like you have to, but it is very much appreciated if you do! :purple_heart:

Sites:

https://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/search/go?w=lovehoney

https://www.britishchemist.co.uk/?s=lovehoney&post_type=product

26 Likes

Will do :grin:

1 Like

Just completed two on there.
One for lovehoney wipes, and one for the romp switch X​:relaxed:

1 Like

Completed one on chemist but chemist 4u I could find the review here button…
So got 1 on

1 Like

Will have a go :+1:

1 Like

Will do.
I have quite a few of these products.

Perfectly happy to review any of the many products of yours that we own!

If I’ve already reviewed them on here, is it acceptable to copy and paste that to the other sites?

Of course! Anything to help and I’m in :raised_hands: will check the sites out a bit later when sat down.

Can’t see why not, easier for you

1 Like

Thats what i was going to do @Rhilee @Craig1234
Be much easier :+1:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna tried to review a couple of items on the chemist4u site, but like @Craig1234 says nowhere add a review :thinking:

Any pointers would be good?

1 Like

Same! Glad it’s not just me being too dim to find the review button :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Will do plus I’m waiting on a few more toys 12 to come in and review those too

@SexySmoggy @Cassii having the same issue to try and review. Won’t let me click to try and leave review… I’ve created an account also on the site but still nothing :thinking:.

Using iPhone so not sure if you have to be on desktop computer?

@Lovehoney_Brenna I am trying :nerd_face:

2 Likes

No problem, will do

I’ve removed Chemist4U from the list, I can’t find anywhere to leave a review either :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

No problem @Lovehoney_Brenna glad it’s not just us :hugs::nerd_face:.

Will leave some reviews on the other page :+1::star_struck:

Will try ordering from elsewhere as the Lovehoney website won’t let me find my orders or review so I’m never gonna be picked as a tester :weary:

Are you unable to see the “Write a review” button at the bottom of the product pages? If so, which browser are you using?

2 Likes