Reviews

Hi All, Could someone please give me advice on how to review items I have bought.
Unfortunately on my account it isn’t even showing my order history. Leaving unable to view the items ordered.

Also, how do I edit my user name?

Thanks in advance for any help and advice offered :slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Happylife_46 :slightly_smiling_face:

You can review any item from its product page on the shopping site, though desktops can have a better chance of letting you see your order history.

write a review

There’s lots of info about testing and reviewing in The Great Big Review and Testing Guide as well. :+1:

And you can change your username by:

4 Likes

@Ian_Chimp

Thank you!!! You are a wee star!! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Ian_Chimp

Helpppppp, jeez I am sure I sound like an idiot.
Anyway, I clicked the link required and it took me to PayPal. I literally haven’t a clue!!! :roll_eyes::upside_down_face:

I have no idea how any of those links took you to a PayPal screen. :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you maybe click “Add to basket” which on a phone screen on the shopping site is a fixed banner button that goes with you down the page rather that the “Write a review” button @Ian_Chimp pictured? If you click “Add to basket” and then “View basket” from the pop up it can take you to payment options.

On my phone it looks like this:

If you click, “Write a review” it opens up a pop up form below for you to fill in but the “Add to basket” still remains so you just ignore that or again it’ll take you to purchase options. If you’ve clicked “Write a review” (on a phone) you should get this:

1 Like

@Peitho Thank you, I figured out how to leave the reviews.

@Ian_Chimp I haven’t a clue how or why it would do that either. I just copied and pasted into my own email too make the changes.

Thank you both for your help. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes