Rimming..?

I absolutely go crazy when my OH rims me. Especially when I'm on all fours. Sometimes she uses a vibe to rub against my rim. I really want her to slide a finger in or even a small toy. Any ideas? Also she doesn't seem to enjoy it when Ive given her a little lick before. Any idea on how to ease into it?

I mean, if she's not into it, she's just not into it. I love doing it to my partner but I'm just not a fan of him doing it to me. I feel really self conscious and it's not pleasurable enough to tempt me. I can tell it bums him out (excuse the pun) that he can't please me that way but honestly, it's my body and he respects that. If it bothers you that much, talk to her during a non-sexual moment and ask her why she doesn't enjoy it. As with everything, communication is key.x

Have chat with her about this as suggested. I love all things anal but a lot of women are extremely uncomfortable about it. The usual reason seems to be that it's 'dirty' down there. If she really dosen't like to be on the receiving end I don't think there will be much you can do.

If she's happy to rim you, then maybe you could have a look on here together at small p!ugs/toys etc, Lovehoney sell loads, and see if there's something that you like the look of that she would be prepared to use x

Thanks very much. That helped alot. Do you ever go further with your OH like fingering him or anything? I give off all the signals that I want her to do it. I'm literally a trembling mess wenever she goes near me there hehe

Yep, he loves a finger in him, particularly if I'm giving him a hand job or a blow job at the same time.

He also has a few toys. This is great and not too big to begin with

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30916

and he loves both of these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33077

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28536

all of these 3 are fairly small, he doesn't like large anal toys.....unlike me ;)

She may be prepared to put a small toy up there to start with rather than her finger...its just a hygeine issue for some women x

Lucky guy! Thanks for your help Terri. I experiment when alone with anal toys and I love it. Tbh the bigger the better!! I will try and discuss it with her and see how we get on. Hehe x

Bsa wrote:

Lucky guy! Thanks for your help Terri. I experiment when alone with anal toys and I love it. Tbh the bigger the better!! I will try and discuss it with her and see how we get on. Hehe x

A man after my own heart.......I LOVE being really stretched anally.

Good luck and keep us posted x

Me too! I seem to want bigger each time I have a play. Is a real turn on!! Hehe thx

Anyone else have any experiences or advice to share about this too?

I know that I wouldn't want to put a finger up an ass without any "protection" even if I don't care my bf rimming me or fingering me analy so talk to her about that and maybe look up for some toys so she doesn't have to use her fingers if that's what is her concern. I can't really give you a better advice because i'm not that experimented and I'm not sure if this thread was more about you or her :P

And if it's more about the fact that you want her to like receiving it, all I can say is that I wasn't really willing at first either but it is a big turn on for my partner so he slowly started by doing it a few times for not long while goind down on me. After that he started doing it more and more often, then he put a finger in when he knew I was very excited. At first I simply didn't mind as it was not that pleasing but not unconfortable either. When it is I don't close my mind about it I just tell him and he stops and I know that the next time will be different and that it may be fun or not fun, it depends. When he does put a finger most of the times I juste want him to stay still so I can move as I'd like. He brought me to an orgasm two times while going down on me with a finger in my bum (and sometimes vaginally as well) and since that time I am wanting to explore more about anal and even bought my first anal toy (that I still haven't dared to try).

All to say the key for me is going progressively and keeping an open mind about it.

Good luck

Thanks also mama. Great help. Is helpful getting a females perspective on things. I've been doing exactly what you spoke about with going slow then if she's not enjoying it I stop and try again the next time. I do think she likes it but is maybe uncomfortable with the idea of it. I absolutely love going down on her and to me this is the next step for ultimate pleasure with the tongue :-p

My wife was the same and any idea of rimming she wasn't sure about however when we get down to it and she is on all fours I rub her and luck around her bum cheeks and slowly make my way over and she has never said no or stopped me and her orgasms are always stronger when I rim her at the same time.

Yet she loves analysis toys inserted in her especially with double penetration.

She plays with my and inserts toys in me but will not rim me unfortunately.

Try doing it after a shower so that she feels clean anyway! I love it but I understand why people aren't comfortable with it! I also love a toy or full on anal, pretty much I love anything anal so long as it's not extreme!

We always have a bath in the evening together so wouldn't think that would be the issue. She just must not be into it. Tbh I think she enjoys giving it to me so I'm happy with that hehe. Maybe with time we can progress to a small toy or even Abit of pegging!

You don't have to try it every time, take it really slow. Really just do it when the mood is set to that and don't want to go too far

No no I definatly don't try it every time lol. Only when we are both super horny and the mood feels right. All your advice is great. Thanks a lot.