Rimming

Me and my OH have, over the past few months, ventured into anal play. We regularly use butt plugs and anal beads on her during sex and I have a butt plug myself which I use.

Ever since ass play was first mentioned I've said I'd rim her or would like to. She's always had a straight no on the subject, but I just wanted some opinions?

I'm not trying to force her into it. Quite the opposite. I just want to know peoples feelings and experiences on the topic.

J

Personally I would never do it. Simply because it is Dangerous because of the Bacteria in the ass and very Unhygienic.

its hot . both ways

Personally I love all aspects of anal play, I make sure the OH is nice and clean before I get started on her, I enjoy rimming her, I find it very hot as I explore her with my tongue , gently slipping my tongue into her bumhole.

But it doesn't go the other way, I think she has rimmed me twice and only after a great deal of persuasion,.

Rimming is defo fun and it is a good part of anal play.

makes me feel a bit weird, but any kind of anal play used to, much more open to the idea now, so it would probably be the same for rimming

I would want my gf to anal bleach first if I was to lick her in that area. But i heard that anal bleaching can be dangerous.

She's rimmed me once and it was amazing! I didn't think she would have gone for it, but she surprised me :) I think I'll have to request it again sometime soon...

We're only starting to explore anal play with her, but it's definitely something I would love to do to her down the line.

happy to do it straight out of the bath or shower.

feels great

rubysoho wrote:

its hot . both ways

i agree. my OH and I love to rim and lick and tongue each other's assholes :)

sexcow wrote:

I would want my gf to anal bleach first if I was to lick her in that area. But i heard that anal bleaching can be dangerou

like the taste of bleach do ya ? you do realise the COLOUR of the anus will have ZERO reflectiooon on how it tastes or how hygenic it is ??? you could have a glowing white butthole , thats unlean whilst a natural brownish one will be germ free and looked after . asthetics are NOT everything

actually im probs wrong , a freshly bleached butt WILL taste diff to an un tampered with one . t will taste of peroxide & chemicals . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's something I only do with certain men, and I rarely perform it myself. I enjoy the feeling, it feels relaxing and pleasureable, and the guys seem to enjoy performing it a lot, so that makes me happy.

My partners tend to be very clean down there anyway, so it makes me more willing to do it on someone.

If it's someone I don't really know when sleeping with them, I am unlikely to perform it. I think I reserve it for my partners.

Give it a go. I love performing it on my wife and she loves it too. It is very sensual.

rubysoho wrote:

its hot . both ways

I couldn't agree more!

I've done it before quite afew times with a long term partner, he loved it (tried not to admit it though), and I loved how he was so submissive in that position for me. He also did it to me and I didnt get a lot from it but just the idea of something so naughty was enough for me

Anyway as long as you're both clean down there, why not?! maybe shower together first

I'm liking the idea of showering together first, and lots of people saying its hot/sensual and they enjoy it.

We'll have to see if our relationship goes that way, but if it ever does i'm all for it.

I'm mainly the dominant in our relationship but I very much like handing over control every so often (I kinda crave it sometimes), so I imagine her doing it to me would be very submissive of me, and me doing it to her would be when I'm dom too, pushing her limits as I do. As long as she's agreed before hand about trying, and she's got her safe words...

We shall wait and see.

J

can be hot for both 'her' and 'him' :)

I think it is a great addition to playtime. Unfortunately, I only had the opportunity to be the giver once, and never the recipient. I'm really glad though that I had tried it, a very long time ago, or else I would have been restless now, with that part missing from my 'list of things to try in life'.

Two ex's have rimmed me (seperately!) on a number of occasions and I LOVED it! Both have been very adventerous in bed and did it of their own accord and both loved doing it to me. I've done it to both those two plus one other girl - the idea is hot, but I think I prefer recieving.

Hygiene was in my mind when I was giving, but I went with it.

I have never in my life herd of anal bleaching.. What is the point in it may i ask? And as for rimming me and the OH have tried it a few times and i'm still a touch unsure on it. I have to be in the right mood for it