Rocky Horror Night... Outfit Suggestions for Frank

OK, so I'm off to rocky horror in October and am apparently going as frank.
I NEED EVERYTHING

Anyone got suggestions for items for the outfit.?
My size is 34 waist ,31 inside leg, 42 chest.

Was thinking about the guys lacey kecks on love honey buy they look a little see through for a night out ;-)

Any help appreciated

If you want to cheat..

http://www.joke.co.uk/the-rocky-horror-picture-show-frank-n-furter-costume~11545/

my OH wore something very similar for our civil partnership (we did the Time Warp, in full costume as our first dance).

It should fit you fine (my OH had a slightly wider chest and it still fit him OK).

get some green scrubs and add some fake blood for the scene when he kills Eddie - you'll also need some pink weashing up gloves!

Oh brill!! I went to my first Rocky Horror last year and it was amazing. (Big fan here - I would have walked down the aisle to Damn It Janet if I could have found a purely instrumental version). I would probably go with something like David suggests unless you can borrow a corset and stockings from a lady friend, or that you are into wearing ladies lingerie and would get more wear out of it. If you go for green scrubs, get a hospital gown with a slit up the back and wear black pants and stockings so you can see them from the back.

And don't worry about things being OTT for a 'night out'. A Rocky Horror night out is no ordinary night out. And what you think is too much will pale into insignificance when you see what other people are wearing. I'd say there were about 66% of the audience dressed up when I went. :D

Rocky Horror is an experience in itself - if this is your first time, you could find yourself hooked!

At the start of the film , Frank plays a vicar so that's an easy enough fancy dress costume

Seen this on eBay... Should be very out of budget at the end lol http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=171122586614

I like the scrubs idea, should cover my beer baby too :-)

Trust me - no matter how wierd you think you look when you leave your home, you'll look positively tame once you get to the show! there are some really great costumes worn by regular attenders

Awww I'm so jealous!! I LOVE Rocky Horror! Don't have any suggestions of what to wear but whatever you choose have an awesome time! xx