Rocky Horror Stage Show

I'm going to see the stage show for the first time in a couple of weeks. There are around 20 going as far as I know. We are all getting dressed up, it is going to be such a blast! Really looking forward to it.

Dressing up is just the start of the fun and I'm going as Magenta but mixing it up Minxy style!

So have you been to the stage show? What did you dress up as? How did it compare to the Movie?

If I went to see any stage show this would be it! I have heard that it is soooo so much more fun that the movie. I guess with the atmosphere and it all happening arund you and the surround sounds etc its much more vivid. OMG the dressing up and getting the outfit ready is definitely the start of getting into the mood. Us ladies love a bit of dressing up. So what is your minxy style influences going to be for the outfit?

Anyway have a ball! I know you will :D....jealous

seen this show 10 times over the years, will be seeing it again this year, best stage show there is

I have a PVC maids outfit, My flat PVC boots and lace up PVC gloves and my diamante fishnets :D Got my setting lotion and bendy rollers, have some mad crazy curls! Need to decide on my make up for the night. Think Fetish Magenta!

Can't wait! 2 weeks today!

I saw the show a few years ago, would love to see it again! I enjoy the film, but on the stage it is a million times better, so much fun getting up and doing the time warp at your seat and everyone around you getting really into it :) The atmosphere is just fantastic! I didn't have a specific costume, just put on a red and black corset, little black tutu skirt thing and black fishnet stockings with high high heels. Also went way over the top with the makeup, loved being able to slap on as much eye makeup as possible without looking daft cos everyone else has done the same!

When I went to see it I didn't dress up for it. I was amazed by how many people went all out for their outfits, basically wearing lingerie and getting a lot of lustful stares from passer-bys lol. It was a good show but I kinda prefer the movie, except you don't get that great atmosphere like Imogen mentioned.

I've been to see the live show a few times the atmosphere was amazing ,I wore black basque stockings and heels ,so many people dressed up ,I will go again when it comes this way x

I went to see it about two years ago, unfortunately i had to go work last min and by time i finished i didn't have the time to get dressed up :(
It was amazing though! atmoshere was incredible and the outfits some people wore was amazing. I went with my mum and her friend, they said that when they watched it many times before it was better back when they were younger. Health & Safety wasn't such ballbusters, now we're not allowed water pistols, lighters etc.
It was my first time and i still loved it very much. I want to go again and this time dress up properly!
I still love the movie and is one of my favorites.

Hope you enjoy it! :D