Role Play

I am sure you will.

I would also like to play domme and slave with me being the slave and my wife doing whatever she wants with me.shame that won't happen either.

Hmm... I always had a thing for those outfits in sword and leather films.. Not quite a Sena look.... But not far off....would like a partner to have biceps bulging out of leather bonds etc.. Maybe a loincloth in leather too....;)

I have always felt a bit self conscious dressing up and he just likes the stockings and suspender stuff...However he did mention a school uniform yesterday, so who knows?

I overcame my fear of bedroom talk, so I guess the sky's the limit ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I would not say no to a hunk in fireman' s outfit :)
Recently got pmed by a fireman on a dating site to meet up.... His profile had 2 rather nice looking firemen on it..... Was tempted to ask if he was one of a BOGOF deal!!!, I can dream............

Blimey if I wasn't happily married I'd be on a uniform dating site like a shot!
I've got a french maid costume but would really love a naughty nurse one,think hubby would be into that. On him it would have to be fireman or police :)

Hmmmm. I might still have my HCA uniform kicking around in a suitcase.... Could keep in reserve and sex it up a bit for future;)

I've only tried a french maid costume and a wet-look dress, stockings, collar, and cuffs for a slave/master RP.

Both were incredibly fun. Doing household chores whilst getting pounded and being entirely submissive for my boyfriend was amazing.

I'd love to try pretty much every RP out there. Every time I look up costumes I feel as though every outfit looks cute and sexy and I want to try them all out! Especially school girl and police.