Secret Gifting

@anon16818370 haha, love it. I didn’t know people could do that but looks like we no longer can’t from what people are saying

1 Like

I’d love if there was a way this could be brought back

2 Likes

Good to hear all your interest… :slight_smile:

Wishlist’s and secret gifting is on our to do list and it’s something we’re figuring out how it would work best - and discreetly - for you guys and all our customers!

15 Likes

Gosh. Would you look at that. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the reply. :+1:

@David1986H looks like one blow up doll will be with you sometime soon lol!

1 Like

Great news that it could be returning!

I’m not so clued up with data protection and all that boring stuff but I’m sure Amazon wishlists are a thing and used a lot so that could be a good starting point as to how it can be done.

Although I’m sure the techy team are already away of this :rofl:

1 Like

Great news that it might be coming back, would be a great to be able to provide a secret gift to fellow users now and again

That would be awesome…

:partying_face:

1 Like

@anon16818370 I can’t wait lol. I best start making a new Wishlist :wink: Just messing x. It would be a great idea though for people on here who are close and chat regularly to one another.

1 Like

I’d absolutely love it if the option to send gifts or vouchers to other LH members would come back!

It was so much fun picking out things to surprise fellow members with, and I can’t even describe the feeling when I got an unexpected package. :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

Furthermore, since there was (still is?) free shipping within the UK, I could place lots of smaller orders to be sent to others. Since I must spend 50 pounds to get free shipping to Sweden, this actually resulted in me ordering a lot more stuff from LH (even if it wasn’t for me to enjoy!)

4 Likes

And now the picture thread is up and running we would get to see some (blurred) photos from @Ian_Chimp and the book that @Blonde_Bunny is going to gift him :grinning: That book looks like a classic, I’d not seen it before.

2 Likes

I’m new to the forums, but this sounds like an awesome feature to have. I would love to be able to send mystery gifts to other people!

There must be a brilliant pun here about the pleasures of giving and receiving but I can’t for the life of me think what…

:smile:

4 Likes

Would be a great idea :bulb:

Was just thinking about gifting. I really miss seeing what everybody received, it used to cheer me up, all that generosity.

I do hope it makes a comeback :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Purring-Pussy I have to agree here. It was so nice to receive something random in the post.

For anyone that was having a bad time, it was great to be able to send them a little something that would put a smile on their face :heart:

1 Like

I’m still hopeful it will return and I have a sneaky suspicion something similar will… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@ChloJakes I was very lucky to receive a wonderful glass dildo, but I just loved seeing what others were gifting and receiving. Loved the generosity within this community.

1 Like

Times like now I would love nothing more than to be able to send @Justthe2ofus2007 a secret gift and something to maybe bring a smile. @Lovehoney_Brenna let me gift her pleeeeaaassseee :relaxed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Bullhorn, Is this still something that may make a reappearance? :grimacing::tipping_hand_woman:t3::gift:

4 Likes