Secret Gifting

Any update in this proposal which I gladly support?

1 Like

So keen for this. Please bring it back. Would be so much fun to be able to send and receive little gifts. How exciting

6 Likes

It would be nice to be able to send people gifts again I remember seeing the old posts before and it was really nice to see people’s reactions to their mystery gifts

And it would be a nice way to say thank you to someone who has helped out with something or made a very helpful post or thread

2 Likes

I think there were hopes that this might be coming back but so far we haven’t heard any news.

Although I’m much more of a lurker than a contributor there are some lovely members I would love to anonymously send a gift from their wishlist and I would be thrilled if this were to come back again. So lovehoney fingers crossed pleasseee :relaxed:

Also, I would love to do a whip round with all the forum members and send @Lovehoney_Brenna a well deserved treat!!

I’ll have a poke around and see if this is still being floated as an idea :slight_smile:

Everyone’s lovely reviews are enough of a treat for me! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna just curious if you were aware of a company called YouPay?

It’s an Aussie company that allows shoppers to share a cart link with items and have someone else purchase it. There’s no shipping or billing information shared between the parties either, everything’s completely secret.

It’s become quite the big thing, to the point where there’s multiple Facebook groups dedicated to YouPay links (in Australia at least, but they do work internationally too!)

In the event that wishlist purchasing doesn’t come back, is it possible that this could be an option?

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna, it was around shortly when I joined but soon disappeared. Previously there were other members who were keen to bring this back and I hope there still are!

I’d love to cheer some people up on here and I loved reading all the thank you comments when people received gifts before. Fingers crossed the idea is still floating.

We have to arrange a way for you to have a secret gift- you deserve way more than reviews!! :smile:

I agree, I think it would wonderful to bring this back.

The world is a bit doom and gloom at the moment, so it would be nice to be able to send things to people to make them smile :smile:

2 Likes