Secret Life of the Human Pups

Anybody else watching this now? Ch4

Missed the first 15 mins, but put it on now ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Well that was interesting! Felt sorry for Spot and his ex though, must be hard on both of them.

I read quite an in-detailed article about this show today and it seems really interesting- I might see if I can watch it here!

It definitely showed it in a new light. I was surprised to see that UK pups are a lot more tame than the rest of Europe - how typically British haha! I've only recently gotten to know what pup play actually is so to then see that for a lot of people it's not a sexual things, I wasn't expecting that.

Good luck getting to watch it, I would claim it's for research purposes 😉

I did watch it and have to confess I didn't get it at all, and of course I understand everyone is different.

One point that really confuses me is that if the majority are saying it isn't a sexual thing then why are they mainly dressed in skin tight rubber or leather. My dog has a fur coat so surely a nice soft onesie would be more appropriate. I really do not mean this in a derogatory way at all, it just makes more sense to me if they are trying to achieve a 'realistic' kind of replay.

Just my opinion xx

*roleplay

No that's what I thought. Latex, masks, paws, collars and leads, to me that is all fetishwear, so for them to be saying it's not sexual, I think I must be missing something that they clearly see.
I understand wanting to escape everyday life, which is what they were saying, and to please someone and be called a good boy, and the guy that said "everybody loves a puppy so everyone will love me" - I get that, isn't that all anybody wants? To be loved and revel in simple joy?
To each their own either way 👍🏻

Though I suppose the latex is like having a second skin, which would presumably get someone more into the frame of mind to play

I didn't see if but heard some people being really horrible and judgemental about it which is so wrong and irritating.

Apparently one pup was being compared to being almost a paedophile. Like what the hell no.

Each to their own. If you like whips and chains or inflatable latex suits (see Great British Sex Survey) or being a pup then you go for it. So long as you're not hurting anyone (without their consent).

That winds me up so much, you hear it in regards to so many fetishes/kinks/lifestyles...basically anything not 'normal'. Really annoys me, how on earth does this, or anything that isn't paedophilia, equate to being a paedophile. Morons.
I have a friend who is a pup and I do struggle a little getting my head around it but I still accept and support him in it. It's not for everyone, nothing is for everybody, and that's ok.

Europeans are wild though 😂

I think what it comes down to with regards to it not being sexual, is that not all people who have a feitsh equate it with sexual desire. Lots of people on the fetish scene enjoy masochistic play, or rope play and that will be done without there being a sexual exchange during that encoutner at all.

Lots of people who engage in pup play, may at some point engage in it with a sexual content at some point, but if when they have no partner with which sexual contact is desirable, but still have the desire to be a pup then they don their gear and go and do something that makes them happy, probably with understanding friend who will happily rub their belly or hold their collar.

I would guarantee that most people on here at some point have worn an item of clothing that makes them feel awesome, or has an outfit that gives the ultimate confidence boost. It might lead to sex if your partner reacted sexually to it, but if you went out in it with friends you'd just feel great in yourself. It's a bit like that. It's just that their outfit is a little different.

:)

I wonder if they like dogging. Lololololol.