Channel 5, Good Girls try Kinky Sex

Channel 5 launched a new series last night taking couples who's sex lives were vanilla and gave them 'kink' boxes with items and activities to try.

Just wondering if anyone caught it? We recoreded it ready for tonight

1 Like

No I didnt watch it but will catch up tonight. X

No we didn't but may watch it this evening. X

Haven't watched it yet - but have recorded it ready for tonight too ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I might have a watch of this actually. It has Lovehoneys Annabelle Knight in!

Alicia4Ever wrote:

If you consider trying striptease, food sex, and nipple play kinky, then you may find it interesting; otherwise you may be a bit bored watching it.

Though for the couples featured in the show, these things did seem to be pushing their boundries.

It will be interesting to see the 3 couples reactions when it starts to get more extreme,as you said last night did seem to ba a bit of a challenge for them at times but i guess that is the whole point of the show.

Always a bit dubious about these programs as they sometimes come across as a bit judgement or mocking towards kinks I feel

what time was it on

AWB1955 wrote:

what time was it on

Have you tried googling it?

I watched a small bit this morning and it seems pretty interesting. Watch the rest tonight and see how we feel :)

I watched it, the couples were definitely vanilla 😂🙈

I watched it this afternoon. I thought it was a shame that people relatively young could get stuck in a boring, bland routine, so good for them for trying new things. Not 'kinky', though, just a bit more adventurous. Annabelle Knight was good and I'm fairly sure most of the items featured can be bought at Lovehoney.

I thought the title of the show was patronising and not a little sexist. 'Good girls' guide...'?! Not 'Clueless boys' guide...'?

A couple of the women seemed more willing to experiment than the men. The men could, generally, benefit from reading a book on female anatomy and pleasure along side exploring the contents of the box. How about the box including a chapter of 'Come as You Are' or similar each time?

I'll tune in next week and see how they get on...

1 Like

Ole but deffo going watch it. Love shows like this

We don't get five here but this has piqued my curiosity,

Oi! I'm a good girl and I try kinky sex all the time!

KinkyMira wrote:

We've seen yoir blog KinkyMira. We know what you get upto ;)

I'm downloading because of this thread... Thanks!!

MandC1989 wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

We've seen yoir blog KinkyMira. We know what you get upto ;)

Haha! Thanks for paying attention!

Never heard of this show but I'm glad you posted about it. I'm gonna watch it tonight on catch up!

Just watched it, quite interesting!